It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name and Shame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi Folks, my first thread, so if it is in the wrong place please let me know so this can be fixed.

I would like all those who are tired of the worlds crimes to list the full name, title, nationality, company involved with or which ever information is available of any one who has genuinely committed a crime against humanity or the planet.

These people should never be forgotten! We do not want them to sneak off into the darkness from which they came, to silently get away with their said crimes, after all you all know they will, as most are unaccountable. I guess I would like to see this much like a sex offender list, and would like to know if I have one living in my street.

Least we forget!
edit on 11-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Ideals are the most expensive things in life

So, idealistic as your sentiment is

I doubt most people will name names in an open forum

The world just doesn't work that way

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

If this thread goes anywhere, we will likely see a rehashed list of the big bad bogie men we all know and love to hate already. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the true PTB are nameless, faceless and anonymous. The men and women committing the worst crimes against humanity do so from behind closed doors, using agents who are deliberately kept in the dark about the true nature of their work.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You know what, you are both so right. I just thought I'd throw it to the wind and see where the dust settled. Unfortunately people are to scared, it is ashame. The real criminals go unnoticed and get promotions or payouts. And the masses get screwed.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My ex wife.
As she is a dirty dirty dirty little thing.

But seriously, the WHOLE WORLD should be charged for war crimes.
We are all as bad as each other. Some may kill, but the rest sit around as another kills. So therefore we are all as bad as each other.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
George W. Bush
Office of George W. Bush
P.O. Box 259000
Dallas, TX 75225-9000
USA

Crime against humanity..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Originally posted by marsend

I would like all those who are tired of the worlds crimes to list the full name, title, nationality, company involved with or which ever information is available of any one who has genuinely committed a crime against humanity or the planet.

These people should never be forgotten! We do not want them to sneak off into the darkness from which they came, to silently get away with their said crimes,...

Ok... The first of many threads to come eh?

The 'get away with their said crimes" ------------------> Point to "committed a crime against humanity or the planet."

This has much hidden in it... What are these crimes? Who decides what are crimes? Is accusation enough to = "they" commited such crimes? Would a court proving them guilty of "said crimes" = They should be named? Often, people ARE named in media and press releases... LONG before anything is proven or even, never proven. Does accusation = name and shame? In your list... who will moderate the list, checking for each item?

The Humanity you mention... who represents "them"? and what of the humanity that had "crimes" committed on it, in fact committing crimes of it's own? This goes on and on ... lol

I understand the idea in this thread. A little clarity on what constitutes a "crime against humanity or the PLANET" is required. What "Law" is being offended? which rule, regulation etc....? Most people all over the world BREAK laws and rules and regulations... and Thank God it's so.... If People followed a nations or even international laws and feared BREAKING them, then those people are of ZERO affect, except they are dangerous as all Hell.

A good thread man... Lots of room for .... grrrrrrr... ah......

ponderin'

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

Lol, you are so right, I now do see it is very vague, how about we work along the lines, if it isn't something that you would do to the ones you love then consider it a crime but to what scale.

As for courts we all know they are mostly about money and a monkey show for all to see, as rarely is any true justice served to either the victim or the perpetrator of said crime. And we all know who devious and slimy most lawyers are and yes they become your judges, very amusing

It is complicated, but where do we start. Is not building nuclear reactors a crime against humanity after all when the go wrong they affect all humanity. Is not having nuclear weapons an act of terrorism clearly.

Initially I was thinking of governments their cronies, stooges and companies without morals, like BP and Tepco, I would love to know who these hidden people are as an example, other wise they will run away and hide under a rock and possibly live next door to us and most of us would never know.

edit on 16-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

I thought you might like this.... Tell me what you think?

Orwellian Logic 101 -- A Few Simple Lessons

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

OH COME ON, FOR C#*%*TS SAKE, IT'S *** NOT *** THAT VAGUE. THATS A COPOUT.

"Kevin Vinchattle, chief executive of the Iowa Poultry Association, which helped write the bill, ( protecting big agra from undercover expose videos) suggested that those willing to lie on an application might go further and stage fake videos, destroy equipment or carry diseases onto farms. He could not provide any examples of those things ever occurring. "
www.nytimes.com...

top topics

join