It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet clearly filmed circling Hawaii Military Reservation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Astonishing footage that shows five UFOs hovering above the Makua Military Reservation, outside of the city of Honolulu on the island of Ohua in Hawaii
Not really sure what to say about this video, it almost looks like CGI at first but then it doesn't it's damn good footage.

edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i just see balls of light...

these could be a project blue book style projection?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hmm, it does seem a bit fake. But it also looks a bit like theUFO footage that was recently posted from Arizona (turned out to be Sky Divers?)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Two little things that will put this one to the fake section:

- Source is Allnewsweb (Mr Cohen)
- Original source is "FlyerX Productions..PhoenixFSX" Youtube Channel of "DavidLTG" who said: "video can not be copy , and is made by DavidLTG in FSX"...

End of line...
edit on 11-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Clearly filmed???

Must be a definition of "clearly" that I wasnt previously aware of.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I seem rude in any way but if you look at the video on youtube, the comments for this video is full of people expressing that this is a fake and a hoax. I do not know how to check video, but I can tell you now it is a fake as the objects are easily achieved on particle illusion.

I can quote 3 randomly selected (to be as unbiased as possible)

Very entertaining... For like All of 2mins.. Its very suspect in my opinion.. I agree with pretty much All of the comments and observations made by the YouTube community here.. Seems way too good to be true.. Where are All Of The Other Witness videos?? Good Quality FAKE in my unprofessional opinion...

notice at about 0:03 weird light appears to fade in then flicks off suddenly asif its a really dodgey edit

the sound give it away, i listened carefully, and it sounds very much like the background noise of my sons video game, and the sound loop

Just keep in mind if your going to post a video, claiming to show UFO's please make sure you do your research so you don't get people like me telling you its a fake and waste of a thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Just keep in mind if your going to post a video, claiming to show UFO's please make sure you do your research so you don't get people like me telling you its a fake and waste of a thread.

So you debunk videos bye making bold claims that you can't actually back up with proof ?
Why do you think it's fake ?

I like the other comment better, because it's legit. not an attack

Could be sky divers

That's a legit debunk of this video.

Or

It almost looks like cgi
which i said when i posted the video.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Two little things that will put this one to the fake section:

- Source is Allnewsweb (Mr Cohen)
- Original source is "FlyerX Productions..PhoenixFSX" Youtube Channel of "DavidLTG" who said: "video can not be copy , and is made by DavidLTG in FSX"...

End of line...
edit on 11-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling

Ahh yeah, mr cohen should be drug out in the raid and shoot in the F'n head.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Watching my "karma" number drop like a rock for being so talkative but where are you finding these?
Any experts on ATS who can examine the film itself and tell wether is CGI or not ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you did a simple search for "ufo hawaii" you'd find that this video was already posted yesterday and has 3 pages of discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Once again, the ufo video paradox - it's fake because it couldn't possibly real, right? If it is real, it's some of the best footage I've ever seen. Some questions - when was the footage taken? If these were filmed for at least 8 minutes, where are the other witnesses? At the very least, it's extremely intriguing and worth investigating.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey,

Looks good but the thing that (to me) says fake is that the person is just randomly filming nothing then the UFOs appear from the horizon.

Sure, maybe he(she) has seen these before so that they were waiting for it, but it seems setup to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Watching my "karma" number drop like a rock for being so talkative but where are you finding these?
Any experts on ATS who can examine the film itself and tell wether is CGI or not ?

I run a UFO website, and have VERY good sources for UFO information. I do press releases etc on a daily basis, so i have access to allot of information on the subject, new information that is. my history on UFOs is kind of off. but I do put allot of work in.

I'm not exactly sure, it almost seems like it is cgi.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
IMO this is fake ! Why ?
If you notice the 'ufo' to the right and in the distance, it is still exactly the same size as the ones to the foreground !
Same with all of them as the move this way and that !
Theyre size remains constant, so are 2d in essence !

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wow this is incredible footage, and for 8 minutes? How could anyone deny that UFOS dont exist?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Quick search finds no other witnesses of the incident.

When was this recorded?

Smells fishy to me, the camera operator had amazing timing to just start recording a tree line and clouds for no reason and then these objects appear.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

When was this recorded?

Smells fishy to me, the camera operator had amazing timing to just start recording a tree line and clouds for no reason and then these objects appear.

That's a good point, but we don't know what happened prior to the filming - perhaps they showed, went away, and came back. But that does introduce some doubt.

And it's obviously not a static background, as someone on that other thread noted - you can clearly see the cloud formations changing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

When was this recorded?

Without knowing the person that filmed this, I can't answer your questions i can only provide this video. the thing is, we dont know what he was filming prior to the UFOs being there, we don't know that he had just turned it on. you could argue that for any ufo video.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openminds32

Wow this is incredible footage, and for 8 minutes? How could anyone deny that UFOS dont exist?

It's best to not have a mind so open that your brain falls out.

This is fairly obvious CGI, or project blue beam which I doubt. There's no way something like this went on in the skies for that long and no other videos have surfaced. Big red flag. In my eyes, things like this are ALWAYS a hoax for me, until proven otherwise.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
These same lights are being seen everywhere? Does that not give them some sort of credibility? I'm glad not to hear the usual chinese lantern story tho' as these are clearly not film of them. They could be CGI. We need the ATS CGI squad to interpret if it is to be debunked. Otherwise it is a cool vid, and would be definitely cool if real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join