It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Organized Crime Operating Freely in United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Is this just yet another Israel bashing thread? Yes, they do operate here in the US, as do the Russians, Italians, Armenians, Koreans, Chinese, Mexicans, Vietnamese, along with many other nationalities.

No - just another thread where people are exercising their right to free speech, and in this instance, talking about a country and/or people that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with acquiring or protecting that right.

Thank you - move along please.

P.S. - I think I saw a juicy anti-I$rael/pro-palastine thread a few down

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Israeli organised crime is nothing new in the US, nor "recent" and has been around for decades.
Some of them really do make the likes of Al Capone look like small time hoods.

Some of them are quite visible too:

pal2pal.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Is this just yet another Israel bashing thread? Yes, they do operate here in the US, as do the Russians, Italians, Armenians, Koreans, Chinese, Mexicans, Vietnamese, along with many other nationalities.

It surely wasn't my intention, it is to shed some light on the particular situation, brought up by this WikiLeaks release, concerning the particular Visa and citizenship situation in Israel which allows the criminal organizations easy travel to and from Europe and the U.S.A.

The document also points to ties between the Russian, North-African, and European criminal organizations and Israel, but of course, you are correct that organized crime exists in every country, only it was not the focus of this released document.

Most Israeli crime families trace their roots to North Africa or Eastern Europe, and many of their Israeli operatives hold foreign passports allowing them to move freely in European countries, most of which participate in the visa waiver program with the United States.

There seems to be especially close ties between Russian and Israeli organized criminals, again, aided by an open immigration policy.

Approximately one million Russians moved to Israel following the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and Russian citizens no longer require visas to enter Israel. Many Russian oligarchs of Jewish origin and Jewish members of OC groups have received Israeli citizenship, or at least maintain residences in the country.

If anything, this is a thread highlighting the particular immigration policy of Israel, and how it seems to be used to the advantage of organized crime. As I mention in a previous post, from a pragmatic point of view, this isn't even an anti-Israeli organized crime thread, as, If they did not kill innocent civilians, I could care less, to be frank, about organized criminal activities.

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Isn't it true that the Russian Mafia is, in fact, Jewish? And isn't it also true that the Italian Mafia is also largely Jewish? Of course, that begs the question of why we NEVER hear about this from the (Jewish) media.
Easier to just pin it on the gentiles, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
And 'Dual Citizens' should be nowhere in or near the Government.
From Senators down.

Don't you mean from the President down??

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Organized crime?
In America?
It's called aipac

enjoy

PS evrey dime of US dogh and aid that Israel has recieved is illegal by US law...
I know pointing that out is israel bashing

funny they can't support themselves if they are so special
edit on 12-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
oh christ!

jewish mafia? lol, yes, my granddad was taken care of by them,

he was Sicilian.

russian? anyone watch csi miami?

polish mafia, cuban, what the hell is ms-13,

we gots all the aholes.

probably got more Jamaican and hutu gangs than anyone else.

2 people will constitute an organized gang.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join