It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory for rumblings heard around the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's out there, but I have a theory that the sounds could be underground llava streams or tubes. Especialli in the US where the sound was traveling in a pattern, right through the new Madrid? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
yes i saw a video on that. I can't figure what is it but shure it's not a disco

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
It's out there, but I have a theory that the sounds could be underground llava streams or tubes. Especialli in the US where the sound was traveling in a pattern, right through the new Madrid? What do you think?

Thats exactly what it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Soooooooooo? Is that it?
Any thoughts as to why this lava would be flowing so vigorously now? Related to 2012 or what? Obviously something has changed so that these currents are more violent and noisy than they were before. What has changed?

I think you might actually have a thread here, but u need to fill out your theory somewhat. K? I'll keep tabs if your interested to carry it further.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Nice theory. Do you have a map showing all of the places the sound was heard?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Just a hypothesis on the basis that there is so much seismic activity lately. I mean, it sounds more plausible than invisible UFO's, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

There is a map on ATS that shows, but I do not know how to copy and post a link from my iPad.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anyone have any other ideas as to what this phenomena is?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
More info needs to come forward. Right now, the only info I can find is on ATS and GLP.

So far all I have seen are really low quality recordings taken with a calculator. Yes its sarcasm, but really the quality of the videos I have seen are horrible. Its all quiet on the west coast.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nefermore has a theory that it could be the Aurora air/space craft, since the sound has a pulse-like quality, and the Aurora uses a pulse based propulsion system. He discussed it on one of the ATS Live shows. I am sure that if you look it up here on ATS you will find something about it and you could also go back a couple of weeks and listen to a rewind of the show to hear his thoughts.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
reply to post by wayno

Just a hypothesis on the basis that there is so much seismic activity lately. I mean, it sounds more plausible than invisible UFO's, doesn't it?

But even seismic activity has a cause, no?; especially a change in seismic activity. I lean towards the earth being affected by what I understand to be an increasing alignment with the plane of the galaxy. This globe cannot be immune to the forces out in the universe. All that gravitational pushing and pulling from out there would be expressed thru exaggerated tectonic plate movement, activation of volcanoes and other kinds of phenomena related to the physics of the earth.

Then again it could be huge motherships from the galaxy somewhere doing an ultrasound of the whole globe. At this stage, who knows?

top topics

join