It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, the boundaries of time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I was today reminded of an old concept that held my interest for months if not years. It was how we live our lives around the clock and the calendar, at the time I felt that the just had to be a way out of time. It didn’t seem impossible at least to my mind it didn’t, so patiently I decided to do my best to remove the chains of time. Removing one link at a time, I plodded on the path towards the removal of time boundaries. I had little signs of success here and there. One example was that I could celebrate Christmas any day of the year and in the manner that I saw fit. This I found liberating, fun and even exhilarating, as time went by ( ha ha ) I worked on other variants of removing the value or time. I did my best to change even my work around in such a manner that when I was working the hours were not relevant to me. Perhaps others quantified them in accordance to their own mind set, but at the end of the day ( ha ha ) I had devalued the importance of that in me. Of course there are many facets I will not bore you with here, on the journey I discovered that numbers where what was making me NUMB, or at least, how I perceived numbers, time and the calendar. After many moons ( ha ha ) I just simply forgot about time, don’t get me wrong it was still there but it lost its meaning for me. More recently I found to my surprise that the numbers had come sneaking in on me once again, the eleven thieves ( haha ) I called them. I even gave them the honorary title of a number to remember them by. My original conclusion was that of conspiracy and how the WO had laid it down on us, like the spider overlaying its web on us. But thanks to the evolution of other people mind, the real truth sunk in. It was my very own mind that had created its own web of delusion, so instead of removing the web, I just wiped out my own mind. Was it ever really there?

www.blazingb.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Very poetic but what's the point of this thread....

All it did was waste my TIME reading it.

Yawn.
edit on 11-4-2011 by ChildoftheAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
Very poetic but what's the point of this thread....

All it did was waste my TIME reading it.
Maybe THAT, is the point.

What actually caused you to waste the time?
Did the thread cause you to waste it, or was it actually your own mind that caused it?
It seems to me that you could of easily closed this thread, but apparently you chose to read it.

On the other hand, what makes it a waste?
If there were no restraints on time, and time was not an important factor, then it would be impossible to waste it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I can relate. I once had to live my very life according to a clock and time, but, after my accident, that all ended. Time for me now is a mostly forgotten concept. When I go to bed it is night time, when I wake up it is morning time. When my wife calls me to supper it's supper time. Someone else in the family keep track of appointments and such, and I never, ever, get in a hurry. I see people all the time who are still slaves to a clock, they even were one on their wrist. In the Afterlife, there is no concept of time whatsoever.

top topics

join