It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TETHER: Project Nasa, ' hundred's of UFO's. Extreme footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well, I won my point on my thread, and you have not read one thing about STS-75 mission. You don't have a clue what a Ultraviolet UV camera is, you don't know that space up there is a vacuum, and any liquid released by the shuttle out of earths atmosphere, would adhere to the camers and other equiptment out side an damage equiptment. And I know you think it snows up there, but you don't see santa going that high. You really need to start reading the threads before you post on them.

This message is a keeper. Somebody who knows less than nothing -- who 'knows' stuff like quoted above that is all false -- lectures somebody ELSE about the very sin she is halfwittingly the poster child for. Thanks for the ROTFLOL moment to start my day. But it's also sad.

Everybody is wrong at times, and grownups learn from the experience when they allow themselves to realize it. Please take this opportunity to grow up and realize the impression you are giving -- but worse, recognize the obfuscation and confusion you are sowing in a subject that needs clarity and more correct information.

With a capital 'P', you have made yourself part of the Problem, not the solution. There are people here willnig to help. It is for the most part (there are notable exceptions) an encouraging, nurturing community of strangers linked by a shared fascination.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Now who is getting all upset and over reacting. I did not get on my thread and go on about "I told you so or anything like that." I thanked you and even made a joke. I was trying to give the OP some support, which he thanked me for. You just want to keep up the abusive behavior everyone was posting about me. You grow up and learn how to treat a person with respect, not being insulting. I am not posting anymore threads, all the Cyber Bullies win.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Here is the same tether images, [1] "Without" the UV Ultraviolet camera. and [2] with the UV Ultraviolet camera... They had them both filming at the same time.

[1]

[2]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Here is the NASA PDF where they talk about the tether incident and the use of the UV camera. Also on there is about the experiment forming Ice Crystals inside the shuttle and that it would not work forming them outside the shuttle because any moisture outside is totally destroyed by the Sun everyday. Most people looking at NASA footage thinks it is alwasy night out there. NASA seldom shows any day light footage. Wonder Why ??

NASA Mission PDF

science.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join