It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Miracle Happening At Gloria tv

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
en.gloria.tv...
Gday a lot of you know me and some are probably sick of me so this will be my last thread here. You know I have been working on revealing and decoding Shroud images. Well today I took an image I decoded of the face and put real human eyes into it from a famous Jewish person who is still alive and downloaded it to a few sites. Well the one at Gloria tv the Catholic site, after you load the clip then click again the eyes flicker like they are shutting. I took it as a sign that God was pleased with the eyes I gave Him anyway it's not happening on my other sites just there. Thanks and Godbless you all from Vincenzo Ruello The face with real human eyes looks awesome

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Not happening on any other site except that particular one? Guess what. It's a website glitch. Software malfunctions are not miracles. Miracles are impossible by definition because there is always an explanation for occurrences. You're right about one thing though - this should be your last post. Time for you to join the religious forums where you and the rest have one thing in common, and that thing is called gullibility.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Noooooooo!

Dont give up yet Vincenzo!

You have more decoding to show us.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I am in the religion and theology section what have I done wrong am I not allowed in this section

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Gday fox how are you mate. I finished off with real human eyes on the face fox, I've decoded everything theres nothing left and my brain is sizzled

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It should be in the Skunkworks section because your claim is not valid. It's a glitch in the video on that particular site, whether it be HTML, Java, Quicktime or any other kind of glitch that causes those things to happen. Whatever it is, it's not a miracle. You should learn to understand how technology works before claiming that an anomaly is a "miracle".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Take a step back and have a breather for awhile.

Come back and look at it from a different angle and try some new things.

Once you have an epiphany or become close to God in some way that is something more than normal, you gotta have time out afterwards and let it all sink in, or it will consume you.

Its too powerful to immerse yourself in it full-time throughout your life.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well thats your explanation I'm sticking to God likes the eyes I gave His son. I've downloaded there before and have not had that happen, it's then just a strange coincidence that the moment I put real human eyes on the face they flicker . God does have a sense of humor hahahahahahahahhah

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You will never understand God.

You think He shows His face in every miracle?

Sometimes coincidences are more than just a coincidence.

I really don't understand why you hang around the religion forum attacking everyone who posts a thread there. Why don't you go join the church of satan forum where you can be with like minded people.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes fox I have done about 15 discovery clips and need to chill out and let the world see them now. I have never worked so hard at film experimentation like in these past 2 months and I hope some people see that I have made some incredible inroads into Shroud research

edit on 11-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I don't "hang around" the religious section. I click on threads that appear in the real time section. You're making baseless assumptions just like the poster of this thread did.

You will never understand God.

Which god? There's millions of them. I can understand how something works, but first, it must be proven to exist, and there is no evidence for the existence of gods. You have a long way to go before your arguments even get remotely close to being somewhat valid.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't fault you one bit for questioning God, its your right, and I rather enjoy reading your replies from time to time.

What I feel the problem is, is you cant believe in God without evidence, and so you never will because that is exactly how He chooses not to operate.

I was in a hardcore church from an early age and until I quit. I didn't realize a smart person will actually question everything about God because I thought this was blasphemy.

But now because I have, I have a closer bond.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

because that is exactly how He chooses not to operate.

That kind of statement is still asserting (without evidence or any kind of verification) that this god exists. Don't use excuses. If you can't prove that this thing exists, then don't make excuses for it. Admit that evidence is nonexistent and that you really don't know if this god exists. You can't know something that you believe. Belief and knowledge are mutually exclusive.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Secretly you are trying to find God and want to have a relationship with Him.

Who knows, maybe one day you will

Good luck and I hope you do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Wow. Really? I had no idea that I was secretly doing something without being aware of what I'm doing, even though that's not what I'm doing at all. I can now say that you're an assumptive, presumptive liar who tries to put words in others' mouths.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

By the way, I'm an anti-theist and I'm against christianity. My title makes it unambiguously clear that I would never worship any god and I'm not interested in seeking for one. Don't try to tell me that I'm "secretly" trying to believe in something that I don't believe in (contradictory much?). You do not have access to my thoughts and you never will. All you have access to is my description of how I think. Don't be dishonest.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hahahaha listen to you, pretending you listen to music like Emperor, Mortiis and Buzum all day and night.

Pretending you aren't interested in theology when every time someone posts a thread, you are right there trying to be the wolf inside the herd of sheep.

Pretending to be un-interested in God and wanting nothing to do with Him

Who are you fooling?

Not I.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well you shouldnt come here attacking people. I am free to come here in this thread religion section and post what ever I want I am not hurting anyone. But you are breaking the rules and have no respect for peoples feelings. You have your belief system now be civil please dont try and harass and intimidate people with your eventual result being mods close this thread so be nice can you do that thankyou

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'm not interested in the particular god you're referring to. I'm interested in refuting arguments that claim gods exist without evidence to support them. Now you're accusing me of "pretending" to like the music that I listen to? What a load of bullsh!t. You're only fooling yourself. You definitely don't fool me.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Disbelief is not a belief system. Asking for evidence is not a belief system. I suggest you find a dictionary and read it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join