It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage of all recent UFOs in Japan Comentary bye George Noory & Norio Hayakawa Must Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Full C2C Episode: www.youtube.com...

This footage is very convincing, some of what's coming out of japan these days is breath taking. I don't know where i stand on all of this or what to think anymore, This wave of sightings is ridiculous we need an explanation, I mean if this is just a wave of morons making VERY god cgi, then that's almost worse than a government coverup.

But I really, really need to know what the hell is going on, and so does everyone on this planet.
I dont like living in a place with so many secrets anymore. it's starting to get under my skin. it's like a cheating wife that you constantly throw money at, you know she's doing something behind your back, she has a funny agenda, is always spending way over her budget, but you put up with it because you are afraid of her, you cant quite put your finger on what she's doing. because she is so good at what she does, the only problem is we're not just going to loose the house if this turns into a violent breakup, our planet could be at steak this is my plea to our government. we need disclosure. we need to ready our selfs for whats going on.
And if this wave is just a #ing hoax, bye careful planning net-tards. stop....
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: youtube link

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Very cool compilation
I am always careful with what I see on C 2 C AM but sometimes there is some really cool stuff.

I agree with you where you say that we need to stop covering up what TPTB might know, and it is very frustrating that there are idiots messing around with CGI discrediting the movement. I personally am a firm believer that we are being and have been visited for a long time by multiple species of extra terrestrials. I also believe that the majority of them would look at us and think that we are not ready for their enlightenment. That is if they are even good. There is a very high probability that many of these races of alien would have bad intentions, but I also believe there are some races that would like to help us due to our ability to feel compassion.

It's a shame that we are messing up our world as much as we are because our current state of affairs would certainly not impress them. Our moronic leaders in power would probably order them shot down and just tick them off and have them decide not to help us. That is just my 2 cents LOL.

Star and flag.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It's a shame that we are messing up our world as much as we are because our current state of affairs would certainly not impress them. Our moronic leaders in power would probably order them shot down and just tick them off and have them decide not to help us. That is just my 2 cents LOL.

Star and flag.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

in the 40s through till about 1970, you are probably 100% correct in your thinking. I doubt these days that they would be stupid enough to shoot at anything in the sky. what would happen if we where the direct cause of an intergalactic war.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I sure hope you are right. I am afraid that if they did show up with good intentions, our governments would lie and say they are here to harm us, in the fear that TPTB would lose their iron grip on society. It would be bad news for TPTB if a technologically advanced race of beings showed up with free clean energy, cure to diseases so no more need for big pharma, ways to sustain ourselves without depending on the corrupt banking grid. It would change our lives and we would no longer need our puppeteers. I have a feeling the people currently in power would be wiped out by any intelligent race due to the harm they inflict on humanity. Just my opinion though.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I sure hope you are right. I am afraid that if they did show up with good intentions, our governments would lie and say they are here to harm us, in the fear that TPTB would lose their iron grip on society. It would be bad news for TPTB if a technologically advanced race of beings showed up with free clean energy, cure to diseases so no more need for big pharma, ways to sustain ourselves without depending on the corrupt banking grid. It would change our lives and we would no longer need our puppeteers. I have a feeling the people currently in power would be wiped out by any intelligent race due to the harm they inflict on humanity. Just my opinion though.

I'm not sure if that would happen. When they come assuming they haven't. which im almost 100% sure they have been visiting this planet since we'll before we can even persuasive, they will most likely observe us. and not interfere. it might be some galactic law we don't know about that civilizations are not allowed to intervene in the natural maturing of other planets. Which would make allot of sense, considering the size of the cosmos, and the fact that we are not 100% sure weather we have been visited or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There's already a thread about this one HERE...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If there is Norio Hayakawa don’t expect any truth, as Area 51 and so on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've never seen this video, thanks OP. I have to say these clips are quite interesting esp. the one with the lights zooming aroun in the ground and the objects entering the atmosphere at night. If these are legit, I have no idea what their origin is.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Lights zooming around on the freeway at night. Wonder what those could be? Seriously?

The other thread that elevenaugust linked was directly to the Highway commission site in Japan. The "bright light" on the road went for at least 3 days (from the videos linked in the other thread...3/11, 3/12 and 3/13, and "powered up" on the freeway at night. Good thing those highway construction people don't work nights....they would have been right at that exact spot to witness these "UFO"s refilling their plasma drives or whatever.

Sheesh....

Oh, and noticed your video link on page1 is another "shieilaaliens" upload, a known hoaxer.
edit on 11-4-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Clisen33

Lights zooming around on the freeway at night. Wonder what those could be? Seriously?

The other thread that elevenaugust linked was directly to the Highway commission site in Japan. The "bright light" on the road went for at least 3 days (from the videos linked in the other thread...3/11, 3/12 and 3/13, and "powered up" on the freeway at night. Good thing those highway construction people don't work nights....they would have been right at that exact spot to witness these "UFO"s refilling their plasma drives or whatever.

Sheesh....

Oh, and noticed your video link on page1 is another "shieilaaliens" upload, a known hoaxer.
edit on 11-4-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

Sheilaaliens is not a known hoaxer, she reports allot of videos to her channel she is actually a very interesting person and good for the field. just because she has reposted a few CGI videos doesnt make her a hoaxer that's like saying this site is a complete fraud because some times people link to fake youtube videos.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Totally agree with what you are saying here, so much confusion, possible cover ups etc Yes I've also seen this footage elsewhere on here. Personally I reckon on a site this big its inevitable and as you say new context here. I find this footage scary. Even some of the best discussions on here get nitpicked when people seem to start bickering over the finer points instead of sticking to the issue raised.
Its about time we had proper disclosure on all this before we all become so paranoid that even the truth will never be believed. Sometimes what we imagine can be more terrifying than the so called reality.
I think the problem is that our so called reality is being torn to shreds by what is hitting us in the media. Are we heading for some kind of dumbed down devolution here or ??? help !

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
Sheilaaliens is not a known hoaxer, she reports allot of videos to her channel she is actually a very interesting person and good for the field. just because she has reposted a few CGI videos doesnt make her a hoaxer that's like saying this site is a complete fraud because some times people link to fake youtube videos.

Not a known hoaxer? I beg to differ. She was trying to claim Orbs and a mothership were landing on Mt Lemmon on Oct 17,2010. Multiple videos of a "invasion".....even though local media had announced and heavily covered the 2010 Mount Lemmon Marathon starting that morning before sunrise. Any posts that explained that to her were deleted and banned, so she could further her delusion.

There were even links to photos taken at the half marathon starting point of the construction lights that you could see from Tucson....but that all was dismissed. She even posted on one of her orb videos that "there are no roads that go up the mountain, I've checked". Catalina Highway has been there since 1950.

So yeah, she does post a lot of hoaxes. Using her as a source for anything reliable is not recommended.

top topics

join