It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.1 earthquake in Japan NOW... Tsunami warning! Fukushima power plant problem solved!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I hate to say it but I think something big is coming.

I think I need to stop visiting ats.Its these kind of comments that are making me lose friends.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This has hardly touched MSM news etc... How does that work? Sad. I hope they catch a break soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

If you think the '11th' has been significant, wait until April 19th..no, i'm not a psychic and i don't have premonitions as far as i know, but i have a computer, and a net connection.

Research the sheer amount of controversial 'events' natural and man made, that seem to occur on April 19th.

It's supposed to be a special day in some occult groups calendar...don't know why, just that it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't want to scare anyone, but Edgar Cayce predicted that "The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea." I hope things have changed since he made that prediction. After all, making a prediction doesn't mean it is written in stone, or will definitely come to pass. It really depends on so many different factors that determine the outcome, so things may have changed for Japan since it was predicted by Cayce. May God bless the people of Japan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

I think I need to stop visiting ats.Its these kind of comments that are making me lose friends.

Well, you're only a couple of weeks in...i doubt you'd get any withdrawal symptoms.

Bye bye if you go...hello relatively new member, if you stay.

How about hello and goodbye..covered all the option then.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Going out on a limb here but I'm willing to bet that the "friends" you lost don't pay attention to anything but Video games/Sports.

Sometimes it's better to associate yourself with whats is really going on, some "friends" just aren't cut out to be "friends" after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I see the earthquake was on the island of japan? if so i dont think it would generate a tsunami..;that would slam into japan. tsunamis are energy being dispersed outwards, not inwards. if their was as tsunami..it would be going out too sea, hawaii* not towards land.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by AOA2012
Prayers to the Japanese, or Japan in general.

The next sign, as Fulford said, Fuji was going to be manipulated into erupting, i pray that he is wrong.

PS, i think since all these events continue to happen around the number 11, every 11 out of every month should become a Japan Remembrance Day, or at least March 11.

Who is that guy and why does he act like he's Japanese?

how is speaking Japanese in Japan acting? he's clearly fluent, has probably been there many years.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starborn

I think you're right....Cayce was right too many times to be passed off easily.

I hope he's wrong, but he also spoke of trouble, specifically in Egypt and Libya, that would occur around the same time of great earth changes, the same earth changes that he spoke of which would cause the sinking of Japan into the ocean, the rising of the oceans around the world and which would devastate coastal regions along the east coast as well as the west. He also spoke of how these changes will bring war between nations but that this would usher in the new age. The same new age is referred to in countless cultures as being a time when we re-connect with nature and detach from materialism.

I think people need to put things in perspective. Yes, the earth moves every day. Yes, people are more populated in areas along faults. But the news hasn't changed... people still write, there are still books, etc... and there has not been activity like we're seeing since we began recording it. Is it a blip? Maybe. But I doubt it. Scientists are now scratching their heads. In geological time, we are seeing movements that should take hundreds, perhaps thousands of years to build and release, and we're seeing it happen in weeks and months.

Again, many cultures have predicted this would happen.... like birth pains, it would come faster and harder. It makes one wonder if this is all cyclical.

There was a very logical post done by someone here at ATS, I can't remember the thread title so I can't find it when I search, but it spoke of a well-defined scenario that could actually lead to an entire side of Japan "tilting" into the ocean, or a collapse of the shelf that it sits on, which would displace untold amounts of water and result in tsunamis probably not witnessed since biblical times. It starts to make the maps of California being submerged a lot more likely.

Like I said, I hope they are wrong.

~Namaste
edit on 11-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Am i the only one noticing the master number 11 is beeing used AGAIN?
Last big earthquake and tsunami was on 11 march, this one is on 11 april.
It's not something to take lightly concidering all big events are always exactly
calculated to either 11, 33, 9 and a few other numbers. This alone proves there
is something fishy going on. Coincedence does NOT exist people!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

Hi this is japans third earthquake i read it on the internet the other week but i could not find any national news about it or i was dreaming i tried other links posted but for some reason they would not load

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Indeed the world doesn't need the tragedy... But the human race has (allegedly) survived much worse disasters on a global scale.. (Not to sound too cold hearted / jaded).
Star for you!

To quote Mr. Cayce:

"The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

Oh...and S&F OP!

edit on 11-4-2011 by Solar.Absolution because: Kudos.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good lord, I know these people are used to constant tremblors but this is crazy. I hope that no more deaths occur.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What does the CME have to do with anything?
reply to post by Pseudonaut

According to the theory of gravity, CME should not affect the force of gravity on earth by any means. It is just a coronal mass ejection. On the other hand, the cause of the CME itself may be due to something else. If a massive brown dwarf star tugs gravity force on the Sun from different direction than from all of its planets, it may affect the internal heat engine mechanism of the sun itself causing the abnormal activity of the Sun.

It is like the effect of breaking the balance that has been maintained for a long time in the solar system. The sudden and massive increased frequency of the earth quakes can not be explained by the normal cycle of the solar activity.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
*imagines stairs and steps spiraling down down down, through dark passages, around giant doors, beyond massive iron gates to still more steps all spiraling down down down*

Earth grows in many ways
Earth grows from within
Growing Earth Theory is correct
Inner Core is plasma
Outer core liquid metals
Sun cycles cause growth
Pain associated with growth
Earth is Mother
Yellow Sun is Father
Red Sun is.....

* awakens to the smell of Pizza!*

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

This is not even the beginning! This is just a pre-game warmup before the real (SNIP) hits the fan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I read somewhere that it all begins in year 2011. Then PEAKS around end of 2012, then becomes lesser and lesser as the year 2013 goes. In otherwords, hell does not break loose in 24 hours...It does take some time from beginning to end of these changes.
We all have a long bumpy ride ahead of us. Just when you think you have a break, you are up and runnin again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Indeed the world doesn't need the tragedy... But the human race has (allegedly) survived much worse disasters on a global scale.. (Not to sound too cold hearted / jaded).
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

I do not believe time travel of a real physical body is possible. But I do believe certain future information can travel backward in time so that people can see it before it happens. There are so many credible cases of premonitions manifested itself in reality that really creeps your mind. If what Edgar Casey has seen regarding the future is true, it will only be a matter of when.

I'm bothered by a guy named Alexyz's prediction a while ago. His Youtube links have been broken for a while. It is a mystery why he pulled his videos back. He has foreseen the American eagle got covered with oil before the gulf oil spill.

The scariest thing is that he also predicted the comet impact on the pacific ocean which will break up the west coast of America.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't understand

how is the nuclear plant problem solved?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad I'm enjoying everyday while it lasts, I have a feeling this peace we've had for however many years is coming to an end..

Nothin to do but enjoy the ride, mother nature is one bad Btch, and when she says its time to go, its time to go, be it the spotted owl that the hippies cry about, be it the whales, or be it us, mother nature does not care.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join