Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

7.1 earthquake in Japan NOW... Tsunami warning! Fukushima power plant problem solved!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
At what point do the scientists come on TV and say "No, this isn't normal. Something bigger is going on here and we are trying to find out what the problem is."

I mean honestly, can anybody point to any history from anywhere in the world where the earthquakes just keep coming for over a month without stopping? Because these are pretty big and long-lasting for aftershocks IMO. I'd really like to know if anyone has any data on this as it could help us understand what is happening.

What is crazy is that it's almost exactly a month after the first one. Someone on another thread was predicting one for today because of some Illuminati fascination with the numbers 4-11-11. Now I don't know if that's true, and I'm not a big believer in that sort of thing, but it does make you take pause and think differently about what is going on.

link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
What does the CME have to do with anything?

absolutely nothing. this was a rather large yet expected aftershock, which more are still expected for some time to come. the doom n' gloomers seem to have attached themselves to solar activity lately, its the new "black" in the "end times" circles.

link   
reply to post by Jepic

yes yes we know indian companion...

something always coming

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Does anyone else find this a bit.. curious? Almost.. systematic?

What I mean is, there was a 7.2 on 3/9, a couple of 6+, and then a 7.1 and a 7.4 just before the 9.0 hit on 3/11.

Right now, we're seeing a 7.1 on the 7th, a 7.1 today on the 11, could we see another 9.0 soon?

I guess what I'm really trying to ask here, is, are these 7+ quakes after-shocks?

or pre-shocks?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
What does the CME have to do with anything?

absolutely nothing. this was a rather large yet expected aftershock, which more are still expected for some time to come. the doom n' gloomers seem to have attached themselves to solar activity lately, its the new "black" in the "end times" circles.

Well, yes you and *I* know it has nothing to do with anything, but I was curious with the OP as to why *he/she* thought it was relevent.

Then I was planning on debunking whatever sort of nonsense he/she replied with.

I think I'm bored.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Yea... and if you are trying to be condescending just try the hell again because that was a straight up fail.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

If only quake prediction was that easy.

Interesting question, though, and we can only wait and see...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
And once again the TEC count went negative right around the same time as the quake. Actually it dropped just a bit before. Check out the Australian site that monitors the TEC for a nice graph to keep you posted I am starting to really think there is a connection there. It seems every time we have a major quake the TEC is in the negatives...

www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
No tsunami this time, I hope it gets cancelled.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by basilray

The tsunami already hit. It was 1 metre high.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A new powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 has struck northeastern Japan, according to seismologists. It is notified danger of tsunami.

The quake was high-rises in Tokyo to sway. The epicenter of the quake is located in the county Fukushima, where a nuclear power plant have been major problems as a result of the previous quake.

The earthquake struck exactly one month after the last big quake, which killed at least 13,000 people.

A tsunami is announced in Ibaraki-prefecture, according to Japanese television.

Fukushima evacuated workers

Workers at the Fukushima has been evacuated, according to BBC.

There are currently no reports of technical problems at some nuclear power plants after the earthquake.
Tsunami forecast comes the same day that the Japanese people highlighted that there is a month since the first earthquake hit the country's northeastern coast.

Since there have been several strong earthquakes in the country.

News from Germany
edit on 11-4-2011 by Anunakki because:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
there seems to be alot of earthquakes in the are someone who knows more check this page
www.jma.go.jp...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I guess blaming aliens is so last month.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Update from CNN: Epicenter 39km inland and deeper than originally predicted. Tsunami threat diminished for Japan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I have this distinct feeling your saying that because the MSM namely CNN was just saying that on the ol' boob tube. If not well I still disagree that these are aftershocks just look at Chile they didn't get these from their 8.8 they have actually gotten a whole lot less so I can't believe they're aftershocks. I can however believe they're either foreshocks or the resultant quakes from the smaller ones meaning they're the fore shocks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just in nuclear plants have lost all there powwwitv.com... again...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
power cut off at fukushima daiichi not good
2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

Reactor 1 , 2 and 4,i think.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The people say it is still shaking there. Is this normal?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I wonder if these will move or if Japan is just going to keep getting hit for the next year or so. I feel so bad for all of those people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution