It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 = US vs EU?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well that will be the day that earth and heaven come together when the French and Germans and passably England work together
Also check this out French and German troops in the field the French say something the German soldier is like what hold up let me take out a dictionary

- you are kidding surely westpoint? Don't you know the europeans have excellent language skills, most have good english as a common language as well as a fair spread of each others languages.

What do you think happened on the cold war days? We all worked together one way or another for 40yrs.

Think.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
The following is not fact but just my thoughts.

When the EU is fully united it will be the largest Military power besides America.

- true but we aren't interested in over-spending on a flashy military. What for?

We know the public do not get to vote for the leader of the EU,

- I'm getting the impression that you have either the wrong idea or little about what the EU is mate.

It's a voluntary, treaty-bound, collection of 25 co-operating sovereign governments and approx 480million people. We are set to grow to 30 nations and 550millions maybe in the next 10 - 20yrs.

We are the biggest single integrated trading bloc in the world and we do 80% of our trade within our own bloc. We have our own EU - wide currency except for the UK.....oh, and Norway which is an associate member.

The peoples of the nation states composing the EU directly elect to an EU parliament this has some limited power. The national governments prefer this as it keeps much of the actual power within the nations and at the disposal of the nationally elected governments .

The national governments also nominate representitives to the more powerful EU commission.

The Ministers and Prime Ministers of the national governments themselves also come together from time to time to decide on courses of action.

but I beleive it will be a man influenced by the vatican

- No, definitely not so. The Vatican/Roman Catholic church is not without influence in europe (like many churches) but it is definitely no longer a big influence.

Europe is very much a secular entity and proudly so. The churches are very much separated from the state in nearly every single european country. The exceptions being Ireland, Poland and maybe one or two other of the new accession states.

+ royals of the said countries.

- ditto for the Monarchies. Even in the UK the monarchy is in every practical way separated from state power except in the most cerimonial manner. The democracy decides the royals rubber stamp if they are involved in the process at all.

This new EU smells to me like new Rome (isn't the Anti-christ supposed to be the leader of new rome?).

- Rome was an Empire and a dictatorship. The EU could hardly be more different.

As for the anti-Christ? Well he is also said to arise from the eternal sea which has been interpreted by some scholars as the world of politics. Bush?

Seriously, do you believe in all that stuff?!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
The US has been funding Israel for years to help them fight the muslims. And of course the US (and some of its alies) has overthrown the governments of two Muslim countries in the last two years. If it continues to escalate still remains to be seen.

This post makes a key point IMHO. France seems to be activly courting the Arab world. It could be an offshoot the huge growth of Moslems in France. With the large amount of negative population growth in Europe, it may be only a matter of time before one of the countries in Europe becomes a Moslem one.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

We were'nt the one constantly appeasing the Germans

You called 'crazy'horse for a reason? Before the US joined in the fight in WW1, you were supplying arms to the Germans!!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The following is not fact but just my thoughts.

When the EU is fully united it will be the largest Military power besides America. We know the public do not get to vote for the leader of the EU, but I beleive it will be a man influenced by the vatican + royals of the said countries. This new EU smells to me like new Rome (isn't the Anti-christ supposed to be the leader of new rome?). Anyway with America playing world police/bully the world will have another massive power, the European Army.

I am quite sure we all argee World War 3 is coming. I think it will involve a conflict between the USA and the EU. What do you guys think?

If you beleive world war 3 is going to take place who do you think will be fighting who? the US and EU can't be on the same said else it won't be much of a war for the others (imo).

Maybe England will stay out the EU which means we will take Americas side and therefore be right in the forefront. Israel of course will help the States but does that mean the middle east help the EU? and what of China?? or If the US and EU are on the same side then is it China and middle east vs US and EU?

World war 3. Who will be fighting who? depressing topic but it needs to be talked about I feel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
uh...why would we go to war with the EU and why we they go to war with the US?

Because of different politics? That's just silly.

Wars have started over far, far less.

I have a different theory on WWIII......

It will be a war between Islam vs the world.

Everyday, Europe is being invaded by more and more muslims. The EU then allows them to travel between countries with no restriction. Eventually, if things keep up the way they are with terrorism some nukes are going to go off in cities like NY, LA, London, Paris ect ect ect. Maybe even in Moscow who knows.

Anyway, it will come down to the world vs the middle east. I predict a ot of sand gets turned to glass.

Yes, wars have begun over far less. For instance, the Trojan War...war over a woman. Although it is debatable as to whether this war actually happened. However, the remains of Troy have been found :\.

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
"The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth"

And saying we deliberately entered WW1 & 2 late, so the European powers would be weakened by the time we got there is a load of crap. The reason why the U.S. was reluctant to get involved both times is because the public over here did'nt feel like it was their war to fight. We were'nt the one constantly appeasing the Germans to the point where they felt they could safely overtake Europe. We were'nt the ones who turned a blind eye to them as they stormed into Poland (who by the way were one the few countries over there that was willing to put up a fight, even knowing the odds were bad). All of the hostility and bitterness we are feeling from over there now is what we should of given them over 50 years ago when they needed help.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Crazyhorse]

Poland was not the only willing country to fight. Britain, for a moment the only Allied nation left, was more than willing to fight. Go listen up on Churchill's speech as to how he would never give up.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Blackout]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Someone makes a good point while France doesn't want to invade Muslim countries such as Iraq cuz they were making billion on illegal oil for food, But France is very anit Muslim they wont even allow Muslim people to dress according to their religion in France I smell a rat and I think its shiraq

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humpy

You called 'crazy'horse for a reason? Before the US joined in the fight in WW1, you were supplying arms to the Germans!!

???

Do you have a legitimate source for this revelation? Its news to me. I just did a thourough search on 4 search engines, and could'nt find anything to support it. Do you have a link to refer me to, or the name of a book perhaps?

What in gods name could we have possibly been arming the Germans with before our involvement in WW1??? Firearms? The Germans manufactured most of their own rifles (some of the best at the time). We were barely able to fully arm our own forces when we got involved in that cesspool.

Wanna know how many tanks we had when the war broke out? None. Wanna know how many fighter aircraft our airforce had? None. Why, do you ask? Because we did'nt have a #$%*ing airforce.

Oh, perhaps it was the American arm of the Illuminate outsourcing all of the arms manufacturing to Asia at the time, so as to keep the foolish American public in the dark.

Or even more spectacular, maby WW1 never happened. Perhaps it was all a great big NWO European globalist conspiracy to fool the American and British public into a strict rationing program so as to siphon our resources into their economy.

Poland was not the only willing country to fight. Britain, for a moment the only Allied nation left, was more than willing to fight. Go listen up on Churchill's speech as to how he would never give up.

The British chewed more dirt over there than we did, not to mention their efforts in the Pacific. I was not trying to imply that they were unwilling to fight, I just thought it went without saying.

Their reputation speaks for itself. Saying that Britain is part of Europe is like saying the U.S. is part of the world, it just ain't gonna happen.

And unless I am mistaken, they were one of the few nations that opposed the Germans hostility and recognized their intentions for what they were long before war broke out. The point I was trying to make with Poland was that their government had no fear of opposing the Germans, even with the knowledge that they were outmatched. The majority of European governments which surrendered so readily, did so out of fear. They were too afraid to join together and oppose them (even diplomatically), so they surrendered, sat back and waited for someone else to sacrifice on their behalf. I have no respect and even less concern for people who would be so desperate for peace that they would willingly accept it at the expense of subjugation.

If your a liberal when your 20, your heartless. If your a liberal when your 40, your brainless. - Winston Churchill

Westpoint23, I beleive you have a serious moral obligation to go out into the world and offer your most sincerest apologies face to face to each and every single living rat on earth for comparing them to something like Chiraq.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Crazyhorse]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Westpoint23, I beleive you have a serious moral obligation to go out into the world and offer your most sincerest apologies face to face to each and every single living rat on earth for comparing them to something like Chiraq.

Yes sadly I do chiraq doesn't deserve to be compared with rats something much worse but also that quote by Winston Churchill you got to love it that man was a genius.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sminky,

They are just thoughts, as this forum is what it is I decided to post them to see what people think.

I do believe in the anti-christ, however not in a form of a man with horns and red skins etc.

Just sharing views and getting opinions back, thats all.

Westpoint. Like someone said most Europeans have at LEAST 2 languages. Its only us English only countries that can only speak one! I feel ignorant for that!

[edit on 27-7-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sminky,

They are just thoughts, as this forum is what it is I decided to post them to see what people think.

- no problem 7th Chakra. I was hoping you'd be interested in a little fact from 'the olde worde'.

I do believe in the anti-christ, however not in a form of a man with horns and red skins etc.

- if you say so.

Just sharing views and getting opinions back, thats all.

- np.

Westpoint. Like someone said most Europeans have at LEAST 2 languages. Its only us English only countries that can only speak one! I feel ignorant for that!

- it seems to be a curse in the english-speaking world.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

This post makes a key point IMHO. France seems to be activly courting the Arab world. It could be an offshoot the huge growth of Moslems in France. With the large amount of negative population growth in Europe, it may be only a matter of time before one of the countries in Europe becomes a Moslem one.

- FredT you seem to be unaware that most of Europe has had dealings at one time or another with the Arab world for over 1000yrs.

France does not, by the way, have a large Muslim population. No EU country does at present.

....and the chances of a Muslim country in Europe, nevermind a Muslim Europe, is so remote as to be not worth considering......unless Turkey is permitted to join the EU sometime in the next 20 - 30yrs.

It's true that since the 70's there has been low population growth in Europe but that is probably a cyclical thing. Our birth rates were very high after WW2.

Don't be reading too much into a relatively short-term trend.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There will be no more world wars.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
There will be no more world wars.

maybe, maybe not.
If there is, i doubt it will be US vs EU.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In a war between the US and EU, the outcome would be hazy, at best. Both are technologically advanced: both have brilliant scientists, and botha have superb military equipment and the manpower to use them. But, as their are millions of European immigrants in America, this woould cause another front. It would be much easier for the Europeans to sabotage industry in the US, than vice-versa. many Europeans speak English, whereas Americans love their English, or for the most part, Spanish. The cities are filled with foreigners, who could easily be persuaded to work for their home countries. All they would have to do is threaten the immigrants family back home to get the results they want. And what about Canada? No way thet would sit this one out. It's too close to home. They would be faced with a very tough decision. They could be a key factor for a victory on either side.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The thing that is most interesting is out of all the predictions of World war 1 2 and 3 is that NO SOURCE predicts a 4th world war.

NO book, race or prophet said a word about a 4th world war..... *sinister music*

<< 1   >>

join