It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada had 10 earthquakes in 2 hours today??!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok I'm still a newb when it comes to earthquakes and this website is teaching me a lot, thats why I turn to you all, is this normal??

I did do a search to see if anyone else has posted on this, but in case I missed it sorry mods.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Weapons testing....deff not a new thing in the state of Nevada.

Nothing to see here....move along folks...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
jeez, I think I posted this in the wrong catagory, oops, sorry :-(, still learning how to navigate this massive yet wonderfully addictive website :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Weapons testing....deff not a new thing in the state of Nevada.

Nothing to see here....move along folks...

heh, never thought of that.

lol also love the bush to obama pic too funny!!

link   
reply to post by hapablab

A couple of years ago we had a spate of earthquakes here in Reno that lasted for nearly a month. Well over 800 earthquakes many of which we felt.

The strongest one I felt made my house sway in a circular fashion...Felt like I was surfing.

link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

There's no more nuclear weapons testing in Nevada.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I did not use the word 'nuclear' anywhere in my post.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh? And what other weapons testing would cause earthquakes then?

Geez is EVERY earthquake around the world going to be caused by some kind of mythical US weapons system?
edit on 10-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
FACT: The US DOES have secret weapon systems which you and I have no clue about, or their capabilities.

No, not every earthquake can be contributed to them....some are also caused by greedy corruptions fracking for natural gas.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

A couple of years ago we had a spate of earthquakes here in Reno that lasted for nearly a month. Well over 800 earthquakes many of which we felt.

The strongest one I felt made my house sway in a circular fashion...Felt like I was surfing.

wow 800?? OMGWBBQSAUCE!!!!

We had an earthquake here in Illinois about 2 years ago, it was near the southern border but was felt here in Chicago, and it felt like my couch was a swing set. Freaked me out because I have never felt an earthquake before, scared me lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Here go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

you posted in the right thread and from what i read thats not to normal. a cluster of earthquakes could be leading to something bigger. you should use the search function if your unsure if a topic was already covered.

this thread has more information: Quake Watch 2011

edit on 10-4-2011 by asher because: no reason

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

FACT:

Nevada is criss crossed with fault lines across the entire state most of which are active.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72fd737ec373.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry couldn't resist
edit on 10-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That's even higher than Japan has had; they've had around 30 every 24 hours for the past month...942 and counting.

Could have been HAARP running tests around there with their plasma aurora games.

Maybe someone needed a new hole dug somewhere out of sight.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So everybody in Nevada should stop, drop, and roll....

...or was that hide under a desk?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Here go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ooh, thankyou for this, gonna go to this thread right now, and thanks too asher, and comunicator I had no idea it was higher then Japan, now thats quite scary.

and when I search to see if anyone else made a thread like this, it brings up really old thread from like 2004, I think im doing it wrong, thanks for the advice, I'll get the hang of it lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Stop drop and roll is for when you're on fire I think...

My desk is glass...So no go there...I'm running outside in my underwear instead.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Aint nothin but a HAARP thang. Just enjoy the finds. Once someone figures out the patterns we will all be briefed, I'm certain.

Check out this guy on youtube....He's been putting the pieces together quite well. And with surprising accuracy.
In this Vid he predicts some tornadoes that just so happened to take place today... it's not the first time...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

When you come to the realization that you are one with all in existence, you will be beyond fear.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I do all my posting from my phone,so cant post links.the website, the extinction protocol,just posted an in depth article on the nev. Quakes,hope it helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join