It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this beeping sound? Morse code? Check this out - WebSDR server

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I came across this video
so I thought I play around myself.
I'm listening here and it sounds like morse code to me. It's the same thing over and over.

Do you hear the beeping? Anyone know morse code?

My setting are: 489.35 kHz frequency and the bandwidth is set at 3.24 kHz - speed is slow

edit on 10-4-2011 by flyingviolet because: ...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm picking up something weird on other channels 4 simultaneous beats...like someone is playing it on an electric keyboard...very eerie...

Bandwidth:
2.95 kHz @ -6dB; 3.41 kHz @ -60dB.

11.34 kHz
edit on 10-4-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm on the freq and bandwidth but I don't hear any morse code or beeping. Just the signal going in and out like it does on my CB.

Maybe if we connect a TV to it we can get a NAZI image.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Someone or something is attempting to communicate with us! Maybe

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Someone just told me that it was EIOCF, lol. Don't know what that means. But I found a reference to it here.

It's kinda fun to listen to and tune it. Feels like playing with my dad's old CB radio.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
E.T. Fone Home

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Don't hear it, sounds interesting though.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

A Nazi image, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingviolet
reply to post by Fishticon84

A Nazi image, lol.

at least someone caught that one

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting site

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Good find OP star and flag, I wonder if it is just communicating with subs and ships or if it really is what some on ATS say it is? Tesla claimed of having invented a “death ray” capable of destroying 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles is this it? lol it sounds kind of creepy here is anouther website that talks about it and has a sound bite: www.assassinationscience.com...
and one more website: www.reformation.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have no clue as to what I have been listening to for the last 30-40 minutes.
VLF = Very Low Frequency
I figured that much out, but still don't actually know where any of it is coming from.
From searching around, I have found various answers where these frequencies could be coming from, but is there any way to know for sure?

Ok, I will leave my previous question, even though I just came across this VLF site. His conclusion seems to be that the sounds are coming from the ground.

After a while I discovered, that the signals got stronger, when the coil antenna was directed towards the ground or even laid flat on the ground. This brought me to the idea, that the signals might come directly from the ground or even were produced by currents in the ground. To find out more, I replaced the coil antenna by two metal sticks as probes (long screw drivers), put them directly into the ground (a meadow behind the garden) with a distance of approximately 4 meters and connected them to the amplifier.

The result was fascinating: The same signals I received by coil now reached the receiver via the two probes. Could it be that I had done some mistake?

I took one probe (the mass potential) out of the ground. If the signals had come from electric fields in the air, they would have been present now, too. But they disappeared. Only when the two probes were in good connection with the ground, the signals appeared. This proved that there was an electric current flowing through the ground – strong enough to create proportional magnetic fields that could be detected by a coil. Interesting to me was also the fact, that these currents obviously seemed to flow directly in the upper surface region of the earth.

Obviously, I don't know much about this, but I am finding it very interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can still hear the beeping this morning. It's right around 14 kHz.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's a Non-directional beacon and it's broadcasting It's identity by Morse Code. Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

That is interesting thanks for posting that. I'd like to learn more.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Thanks so much! Two links with great information, I'm bookmarking them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what this is so I apologize. But I do hear some kind of beeping here.

freq 17.53 kHz

bandwidth 0.49 kHz @ -6dB; 0.95 kHz @ -60dB.

new topics

top topics

join