It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Map to Your Psychological Wonderland of "Waking Up".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Once you "Awaken" There's no going back to seeing the world as you once did. It changes your perception of reality. Sometimes people just look around and get the tips of the iceberg on various subjects and others begin to follow only one but there comes a time when all of this new information and reality shifts begin to make one question.

In the attempt to find Truth ones beliefs and understandings are put to the test and this can be very difficult. Unfortunately some of us "Lifers" know the process all to well. Some information found especially on this site will change your perspiration of life so much that dealing with it will be difficult to say the least.

The video below is one I found years ago and struck me so hard I have kept it within reach since.
The visuals give the impression of mind warp or hypnotic, this is not a subliminal message it just symbolizes the dizzying effect of "Waking up". Listen to the words, to what is being said. This IMO is the perfect explanation of the Psychological changes that one goes through seeking Truth within our world. Call it your multi step process of dealing with knowing Truth.

Once you have heard this video you will know exactly where you are and can navigate at will through these understandings with the foreknowledge of what comes next. A Map to your psychological wonderland of "waking up".

Unfortunately I can not remember the original poster or where. I am sorry I can not give credit to it's creator.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yep, it resonates with me when he says everything around you has conspired against you, to keep you dumbed down and afraid. This is so, after you leave the public school system, you will be a good worker cog in the jobs machine. And heavan help you if ya learn ya can't, due to disability!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This video was composed I am pretty sure by a guy named rhysa5, the founder of goldring or something along those lines. I to about 3 years ago ran across videos made by this guy and love them. Although I have heard from people around forums say that it is like a cult and that they went to a workshop that this guy hosted and they don't act as nice as they intended. Do some research on this guy. He is very well spoken and that is all I know.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow that brought me back
It was very hypnotic, so it begins.....

edit on 10-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Unfortunately I can not remember the original poster or where. I am sorry I can not give credit to it's creator.

These are videos created by Rysa5. You can find his complete works on youtube, I listen to him all the time. His voice is very hypnotic and a lot of what he says really rings true to me. I listened to his videos on my phone with headphones in and I had a pretty powerful experience the first time. He's very good.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins
reply to post by jar11

Thanks I'll look them up
edit on 11-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Once you "Awaken" There's no going back to seeing the world as you once did. It changes your perception of reality. Sometimes people just look around and get the tips of the iceberg on various subjects and others begin to follow only one but there comes a time when all of this new information and reality shifts begin to make one question.

In the attempt to find Truth ones beliefs and understandings are put to the test and this can be very difficult. Unfortunately some of us "Lifers" know the process all to well. Some information found especially on this site will change your perspiration of life so much that dealing with it will be difficult to say the least.

The video below is one I found years ago and struck me so hard I have kept it within reach since.
The visuals give the impression of mind warp or hypnotic, this is not a subliminal message it just symbolizes the dizzying effect of "Waking up". Listen to the words, to what is being said. This IMO is the perfect explanation of the Psychological changes that one goes through seeking Truth within our world. Call it your multi step process of dealing with knowing Truth.

Once you have heard this video you will know exactly where you are and can navigate at will through these understandings with the foreknowledge of what comes next. A Map to your psychological wonderland of "waking up".

Very cool youtube video, and I agree with all of it. I began the awakening process a year ago and still in it. i will say I am at the deep depression state and know it will get better..my husband is past this state and he is being tested, as everything seems to be failing for him, and things are beginning to fail for me.

I have never really believed in my Government as I have heard my parents say many times how corrupt our government is, I used to believe in our military but think it's one huge joke, so are elections, TV, media, movies, sports, and everything used to keep us under control, and basically mind controlled. Since I naturally do not trust anyone I don;t feel hurt or shocked i think it's sad, we basically have to pay to live here on this planet, when we shouldn't even have money. They don't teach our children anything at school anymore, and really what's the point. Yes, i have even thought I was insane but then I thought I would rather be insane then a puppet, i could care less if I am a traitor, and I want out of this #, and I am sick of it.

Money..I have never liked money, and found it to be the root of all problems, and I am clearly right. TV, never really liked it much, although my Mother used to try and get me to watch all the time? Which is very confusing. Media, don't trust them at all, Government, don't see the point, I have voted once in my life and it didn't make me feel good, i did it under pressure. well you get the gist, I am wondering when I will really wake up, and cut off the life support that we are all connected to?? I think the Matrix is the best movie out there that shows what it is like to awaken as well. I remember watching the movie for the first time and briefly thinking what i that is real?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a very important thread for many of us. S&F

Many of us who seek to "Awaken" are met with all sorts of disorienting effects while doing so, and even after doing so. Often times we mistake this as being "Awakened" when in fact it is only another form of the "Dream State". You can see this with many "spiritual" people who actually become more egotistical and delusional after a brief glimpse into this "Awakened State". This is far more common then I think any of us want to admit to, but it is normal and can be worked through.

You may enjoy checking out Adyashanti, he wrote a whole book pertaining to this.

"It can be a bad thing to not know something, but it is far worse to not know that you do not know."

top topics

join