It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Awakening after: Contact thru thought.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I want to put this out because I feel the urge to do so. And have shared this with a new friend that thought I was trolling at firs but after many emails later have helped me come to realize this could be more real than many will say, but Im still skeptical towards all this.

After my sighting many weird thing started happening to this day.

Heres the story in the shortest way I could put this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the month of october 2010:
I was in a concentrated state, I kept getting a question... "where are you?" over and over until I felt forced to give my location visually in a mental visual.
I then realized it wasn't me asking my self that. I have felt I was found, as if I was lost.

As I felt it was an entity that wasn't human. I asked him/her, what's your name? and what I got was kahl something or rather, I cant remember. Then as the months pass...
I have said to my self, I would let "them" come into my home, I would except "them" as gests and welcome "them" in as a friend....

The above is what made me go and find answers and I then got in to the ufo phenomenon and found ATS in hopes in finding help to the truth... but have now realized I have to do that for my self

And to my surprise a month or so later I heard one night as I was on the computer, little patters running in our home. Several times I when to check out the noise and there was nothing.
I heard it on and off. I then went back to the room with the wife forgetting the sound. She then hears the sound also, asked me to go check it out... I said I have many times already but I do as asked anyways and nothing still.
We then hear it again and what sounded like metallic spoons clanking together. She then freaks and I turn on all the lights and open all the lights. And we never heard it again.....

I then say to what ever was contacting me I would feel more comfortable, so I know your what I think you are, if I saw your vehicle, ufo rather...before we make an official contact via my self?
After a month or so in febuary, I then see that ufo firey/energy craft as well as my wife. It was amazing on what it looked like and what it did on zipping up fast, changing shape, spinning and falling/coming at us. Also with its see thru type body... wow to this day after I saw it.

I have since received messages of what they're capable of and what they can do. I have also gotten back memories and dreams that point in their direction from the past to present:
1) Waking up with shadow figure entities over me and after seeing an entity sitting on my sofa. and both times having a panic attack!
2) Having a fragment vision of being in a round room with a round table in the center of this room, looking out in space thru a stretched window and seeing a man figure next to me.
3) Receiving a feeling while watching the craft: I have been taken/abducted, they wanted me, they are/can control the weather and events to come, they're above us invisible, and in swarms of them/to come.
4) Waking up with strange feelings, I wasn't there during a nap, waking up and 5 minutes later having with vertigo.
5) I remember as a child wanting to hide from someone looking for me in my room, going behind the door and he came from the walls and grabbed me, as if he knew I was going to do that.
6) Having vision fragments of an arm, dark brown and rough on my shoulder.
7) having a dream of the army arresting me, because I know something...
8) Been having dreams since forever about being watched on my behavior, being in the same cave with an entrance from the ocean but I am not allowed to go near this...

Strange markings on me:
1) I have woken with scratches in places,,, catch me in a position of teeth...?
2) I have awoken with missing hair that 3 yrs later is still not back all the way. In a triangle shape.
3) I have awoken with blisters on my feet and have not done allot of walking the previous days.

I feel compelled to ask "them" to come here every night as of late.
"They" or him/her have been in or around the house many times, I have heard many strange things in the house:
1) A hum like a pigeon sound in a pattern, going high/low, fast/slow it was waking me up many times. then at its loudest/fastes point a bang and a twist of the door knob to my bedrooms door, then as that happened the sound stopped.
2) a hum like buzz sound in a tapping pattern.
3) The hum going crazy like a lost radio/tv channel
4) I have heard a whooshing spinning sound.
5) while lying down awake in bed with my wife and heard something talking (talking with a high pitched rrooouwww sound) next to her ear like a tiny person. She was getting woken up and asking me "what?", and "what did you say?".
6) I heard the high pitched rrroooouuwww sound and hear change tones as if communicating while my wife was out asleep !
7) At night being startled by being sudden and quick, what sounds like to me, my hearing getting more sensitive, everything got loud !?
8) Hearing in one spot what sounds like my ears against a sea shell, but it isnt. I move my head left and right to check if I was tripping...?
To this day...well... I hear the these sounds still.

My wife has also heard strange sounds:
1) Running in the house.
2) What sounded like a giant beanbag dropping on the floor in the house at night when we were all asleep. I too have heard this before and after.

My wife has had dreams as of late:
1) things falling from the skies.
2) ufo type wars with falling debris

I have also have had strange electrical anomalies:
1) Kid toys going off at night while sleeping or being up.
2) tv/radio channels changing and/or volumes going up or down.
3) house fans spinning while unplugged.
4) walking next to a light fixture and the lighting would get very bright, and when I walked away it would get dim. Then as I played with that it popped... lol

More of my strange feelings of mentaly contacted:
I feel a present of these beings, their emotionless, cold... they cant understand my emotions. Why would "they" show me this is beyond me??
I feel a friendship, a drawn to them, attraction, a pull psychically since I was first contacted by "him/her" but blocked by us meeting face to face with this being. I have felt that "they" are tired of hiding but their central command or government or ours... is making it hard plus most arent ready. I can make it out realy clear??
Yup these sound and electric anomalies scare the living crap outa me but its becoming so frequent I'm beginning to just pass it off and fall back to sleep or go to sleep at night now lol

My feelings as this made me blown away:
As all this came to me I was lost/confused... mentally ill because this was a deep blow at first... but I have became calm after and still not really sure if this is real. But when I think of all this and remember it, it is real. But what does it mean?
I am wanting to make a face to face contact with this being but am scared !!! I dont know how I can keep calm if one day some physical entity being pops out and says HI...

I have much more to add thats happened after I wrote this about a week ago but it will just be longer lol
If you would like to read what has happend after I wrote this let me know?

Sometimes I feel like snapping from even thinking all this is really happening and some times I feel its nothing and just ehhh... its fake, im tripping. ????

Thank you for reading and hope you find your truth

and please excuse the typos

to edit: changed title

edit on 10-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: title

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am not diagnosing you at all here, but you might consider the following:

Ephesians 2:2 (ESV)
2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

If you are being influenced by the prince of the air (Ephesians 2:2), then you may be a unbeliever. Believers are free from this dark influence. God has set boundaries against Satan for believers. Satan can only influence unbelievers.

1 John 5:19 (ESV)
19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

2 Timothy 2:26 (ESV)
26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (ESV)
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Read 1 Corinthians 13 would be my advise. Repent of unbelief and God does the rest for you. Your life will change completely.

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
I want to put this out because I feel the urge to do so. And have shared this with a new friend that thought I was trolling at firs but after many emails later have helped me come to realize this could be more real than many will say, but Im still skeptical towards all this.

After my sighting many weird thing started happening to this day.

Heres the story in the shortest way I could put this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the month of october 2010:
I was in a concentrated state, I kept getting a question... "where are you?" over and over until I felt forced to give my location visually in a mental visual.
I then realized it wasn't me asking my self that. I have felt I was found, as if I was lost.

As I felt it was an entity that wasn't human. I asked him/her, what's your name? and what I got was kahl something or rather, I cant remember. Then as the months pass...
I have said to my self, I would let "them" come into my home, I would except "them" as gests and welcome "them" in as a friend....

The above is what made me go and find answers and I then got in to the ufo phenomenon and found ATS in hopes in finding help to the truth... but have now realized I have to do that for my self

And to my surprise a month or so later I heard one night as I was on the computer, little patters running in our home. Several times I when to check out the noise and there was nothing.
I heard it on and off. I then went back to the room with the wife forgetting the sound. She then hears the sound also, asked me to go check it out... I said I have many times already but I do as asked anyways and nothing still.
We then hear it again and what sounded like metallic spoons clanking together. She then freaks and I turn on all the lights and open all the lights. And we never heard it again.....

I then say to what ever was contacting me I would feel more comfortable, so I know your what I think you are, if I saw your vehicle, ufo rather...before we make an official contact via my self?
After a month or so in febuary, I then see that ufo firey/energy craft as well as my wife. It was amazing on what it looked like and what it did on zipping up fast, changing shape, spinning and falling/coming at us. Also with its see thru type body... wow to this day after I saw it.

I have since received messages of what they're capable of and what they can do. I have also gotten back memories and dreams that point in their direction from the past to present:
1) Waking up with shadow figure entities over me and after seeing an entity sitting on my sofa. and both times having a panic attack!
2) Having a fragment vision of being in a round room with a round table in the center of this room, looking out in space thru a stretched window and seeing a man figure next to me.
3) Receiving a feeling while watching the craft: I have been taken/abducted, they wanted me, they are/can control the weather and events to come, they're above us invisible, and in swarms of them/to come.
4) Waking up with strange feelings, I wasn't there during a nap, waking up and 5 minutes later having with vertigo.
5) I remember as a child wanting to hide from someone looking for me in my room, going behind the door and he came from the walls and grabbed me, as if he knew I was going to do that.
6) Having vision fragments of an arm, dark brown and rough on my shoulder.
7) having a dream of the army arresting me, because I know something...
8) Been having dreams since forever about being watched on my behavior, being in the same cave with an entrance from the ocean but I am not allowed to go near this...

Strange markings on me:
1) I have woken with scratches in places,,, catch me in a position of teeth...?
2) I have awoken with missing hair that 3 yrs later is still not back all the way. In a triangle shape.
3) I have awoken with blisters on my feet and have not done allot of walking the previous days.

I feel compelled to ask "them" to come here every night as of late.
"They" or him/her have been in or around the house many times, I have heard many strange things in the house:
1) A hum like a pigeon sound in a pattern, going high/low, fast/slow it was waking me up many times. then at its loudest/fastes point a bang and a twist of the door knob to my bedrooms door, then as that happened the sound stopped.
2) a hum like buzz sound in a tapping pattern.
3) The hum going crazy like a lost radio/tv channel
4) I have heard a whooshing spinning sound.
5) while lying down awake in bed with my wife and heard something talking (talking with a high pitched rrooouwww sound) next to her ear like a tiny person. She was getting woken up and asking me "what?", and "what did you say?".
6) I heard the high pitched rrroooouuwww sound and hear change tones as if communicating while my wife was out asleep !
7) At night being startled by being sudden and quick, what sounds like to me, my hearing getting more sensitive, everything got loud !?
8) Hearing in one spot what sounds like my ears against a sea shell, but it isnt. I move my head left and right to check if I was tripping...?
To this day...well... I hear the these sounds still.

My wife has also heard strange sounds:
1) Running in the house.
2) What sounded like a giant beanbag dropping on the floor in the house at night when we were all asleep. I too have heard this before and after.

My wife has had dreams as of late:
1) things falling from the skies.
2) ufo type wars with falling debris

I have also have had strange electrical anomalies:
1) Kid toys going off at night while sleeping or being up.
2) tv/radio channels changing and/or volumes going up or down.
3) house fans spinning while unplugged.
4) walking next to a light fixture and the lighting would get very bright, and when I walked away it would get dim. Then as I played with that it popped... lol

More of my strange feelings of mentaly contacted:
I feel a present of these beings, their emotionless, cold... they cant understand my emotions. Why would "they" show me this is beyond me??
I feel a friendship, a drawn to them, attraction, a pull psychically since I was first contacted by "him/her" but blocked by us meeting face to face with this being. I have felt that "they" are tired of hiding but their central command or government or ours... is making it hard plus most arent ready. I can make it out realy clear??
Yup these sound and electric anomalies scare the living crap outa me but its becoming so frequent I'm beginning to just pass it off and fall back to sleep or go to sleep at night now lol

My feelings as this made me blown away:
As all this came to me I was lost/confused... mentally ill because this was a deep blow at first... but I have became calm after and still not really sure if this is real. But when I think of all this and remember it, it is real. But what does it mean?
I am wanting to make a face to face contact with this being but am scared !!! I dont know how I can keep calm if one day some physical entity being pops out and says HI...

I have much more to add thats happened after I wrote this about a week ago but it will just be longer lol
If you would like to read what has happend after I wrote this let me know?

Sometimes I feel like snapping from even thinking all this is really happening and some times I feel its nothing and just ehhh... its fake, im tripping. ????

Thank you for reading and hope you find your truth

and please excuse the typos

to edit: changed title

edit on 10-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: title

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Do you think anyone would be capable of "mentally" contacting them?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

So you are assuming that, if extraterrestrials did exist, then they must be demons?

That's why I find humans so interesting. I am sure that Christian Europeans had the same sentiments regarding African men when they first encountered them.

"They're different then us so they must be demons..."

And the Bible does not count as a valid source for anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sounds pretty intense. I also had a dream about falling meteors a few months ago. I was driving home on a route I've taken from work 1000 times and I start to see these meteors across the salt lake valley coming down. Tripped me out. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sounds pretty intense man, I hope your not pulling any chains, but that sounds legit to me. I wouldn't fight any of it, if you can just accept it and see where it will take you. I think a lot of people are awakening to there own truths, and that one is yours my friend. take it easy.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you guys are wondering...

My blood type is O+
My moms dad aka pa was a mason. I have his documents and have his cloak vest thingy lol and I have asked him questions but he said all the did was meet in a lodge.
My grand mother is or was from orthadox jew from russia and left right before the war.

My mother also experianced these anomilies in her past.

I have had missing time when I was a child lost in a field and after I dont remember how I got home, to this day dont remember how I got back home...???

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Sorry Im a little lost on that?
Im not sure what your intentions are on that question, but I can not answer.

Im not claiming to be a psychic.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
interesting stuff. i think you should set up camera's to record this and post it here onATS for us to see and hear. maybe you would get more help if people could hear these sounds.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Sounds pretty intense man, I hope your not pulling any chains, but that sounds legit to me. I wouldn't fight any of it, if you can just accept it and see where it will take you. I think a lot of people are awakening to there own truths, and that one is yours my friend. take it easy.

No chain pulling here, thats what dude thought too.
But before I talked to him I had really never read about what people experiance before "they" take you.

Then after I proved my self, he showed me some kool tubber vids about Jim Sparks and I was shocked !!
I found mostly truth in his claims, either he was being taken or hes a government agent releasing some information.

Trust me, every night when I leave my room I repeat over, "please dont take me!" I feel them here every night almost.

Before I had those figures in my room when I was about 16, I used to feel being watched but I thought it was a member of the family. I now feel those are fake feelings inplanted in to my head as with much I had said about those nights seeing that crap lol

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

Sorry Im a little lost on that?
Im not sure what your intentions are on that question, but I can not answer.

Im not claiming to be a psychic.

They do speak to you in a telepathic manner don't they?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I dont have fancy stuff like that, but a little cheap sony camcorder.
Sux for me because I really would like to share that, too.

but I know most will say hoax on those. I mean it prolly dont matter as long as I get it out and some will and some wont, huh?

Thanx again

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Everything comes from thought...and nothing can, will or ever has existed without thought....Though must occur before anything......for without thought there cannot even be nothing....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They do speak to you in a telepathic manner don't they?

It would seem, yeah
and share how they feel and/or putting feelings into me! But who ever does it when he/she wants. They dont seem to answer questions, they just send thoughts in broken words with feeling on what those words mean.
as I posted in the op.

When I saw that thing, first words came to me on what it was after I realized it wasnt a normal craft, was.. its a demon/angel but then other things got crammed into me and only recently putting it all together.

Also, like this one time I felt a strong urge pulling me, after my sighting, to kneel and pray to them.
These guys, what ever they may be??, are tricksters. It would seem they do what ever to get you to give in.
Play religion on you, or any kind of beliefe on you.

Or I felt sad for them, and I've felt angry at them, love for them all mixed and at random times.

Hope this helps ???
Thanx again

edit on 10-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What I mean is Im not sure if any one can, maybe only when "they" want you to. ???

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I perfectly understand what you are experiencing because almost the same things are happening to me. I can hear these entities in my head and sometimes I am able to see a bit of them but not perfectly. I am expreriencing also weird electric phenomenon as the one you said about lights flashing and being on and off. The weirdest of all is when I drive from a location to another I started noticing that the light in the electric poles seems to turn on or off when I pass nearby them and it happens on a regular basis (almost every night). It seems to be almost the same ones doing this, weird isn't it ?

Anyways, I ain't scared at all and I do too start to be used to it. I feel it's part of the awakening and that the process simply has to go anyhow hard or weird it may be.

I'm with you 100% on this one and I am happy to see I'm not the only experiencing this.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

I perfectly understand what you are experiencing because almost the same things are happening to me. I can hear these entities in my head and sometimes I am able to see a bit of them but not perfectly. I am expreriencing also weird electric phenomenon as the one you said about lights flashing and being on and off. The weirdest of all is when I drive from a location to another I started noticing that the light in the electric poles seems to turn on or off when I pass nearby them and it happens on a regular basis (almost every night). It seems to be almost the same ones doing this, weird isn't it ?

Anyways, I ain't scared at all and I do too start to be used to it. I feel it's part of the awakening and that the process simply has to go anyhow hard or weird it may be.

I'm with you 100% on this one and I am happy to see I'm not the only experiencing this.

Thruthseek3r

Star for shareing

Well, it is scary when its happening like the kid toys going off in the middle of the night when your sleeping and getting woke from that. Or the fan thats unplugged and it spins fast for a minute

Or hearing something talking to you and your not the only one that hears it. Man, that sound it made was cartoony like a cats rouw sound lol but a tiny, very small next to your bed.

Forgot to add: it was pitch black in our room, she likes it that way at night but not no more, and we couldnt see if any thing was next to us, just heard it (chills)

And hearing the aggressive pounding on the door at 3am in the morning (chills again)

Not sure if I posted it, but also some times out of no where my left ear gets a sharp ping sound in it, where its so sharp sounding it hurts. Oh man, I feel that its like data is being put in or taken lol crazy, huh?

Thanx again

edit on 10-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You are welcome

Yes this sharp sound which seems IMO to be a kind of high frequency like the one you hear when a tv is on if you know what I mean. I also feel like some data or some wave of a kind is traveling through my ear into my brain. It's weird but it's like some kind of thin cable or something like that invisible would get into my brain and be doing some work inside it (connection, maybe neurotransmitter or something else in the gray matter, nerves), I just don't know.

What I know altough is that it has to be and happen! I cannot say how or why it is but still I have the intuition it is there and for a particular reason that will be revealed later when the time will be right.

Always a pleasure to share informations to open-minded ones,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

You are welcome

Yes this sharp sound which seems IMO to be a kind of high frequency like the one you hear when a tv is on if you know what I mean. I also feel like some data or some wave of a kind is traveling through my ear into my brain. It's weird but it's like some kind of thin cable or something like that invisible would get into my brain and be doing some work inside it (connection, maybe neurotransmitter or something else in the gray matter, nerves), I just don't know.

What I know altough is that it has to be and happen! I cannot say how or why it is but still I have the intuition it is there and for a particular reason that will be revealed later when the time will be right.

Always a pleasure to share informations to open-minded ones,

Thruthseek3r

Yeah, always

You know I have always felt those inplants were grown biological inside the person, then a few days ago I was shown that Jim Sparks fellow, and he said that, thats what those things were. Man, I was literaly blown away on what this dude had to say and felt how the hell did this dude know the stuff he said.... beats me. But he said almost every thing that I felt.

I was emailed these vids of jim because what Iv been experiancing was similar and found in to be mind blowing on what he said.
Heres some of his interview vids on coast to coast. I found alot of answers from him as I said in one of my posts above.

You can take what you want from this but I found what he said to be like what Ive been experiancing.
These are the first vids Ive watched and do not find any others to be what Ive been thru lol

Now the other vids he has on tubber Im not to sure on, havent watched them yet.
I havent reall digged oround on this subject yet but found these the to be good on what it is, from my experiances

Thanx again
edit on 10-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey, the last couple nights when I think about them in any way, like picturing them or anything...
I sense them coming around... I have now became scared to even do so lol but I feel I cant stop it from happening. I feal forced ina way !

Even my wife senses it too

I dont know why they would do that, has anyone heard of anything like this?
Is there anyway from confronting them, with out fear of danger?

Ok, thanx

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join