It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: Bilderbergers, I'm your huckleberry!! Your own personal Mike Rowe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dear The Powers That Be,
I am offering my services to you whatever you need done, it would be an honor to serve you. I will do your bidding no matter what. Whether you need a Mayor somewhere, a sheriff, a State Dept hitman, CIA spook, you name it, I'll do it. Need someone who talks or even just knows too much visited or the victim of a tragic accident? Need someone to destroy the Ron Paul campaign? Prefer a certain celebrity would just shut up? Your wish is my command, or as was said in Princess Bride "as YOU wish".

Salary Request: $10 million dollars U.S. currency one time fee. (mere pocket change to you, no?) Or provide me the follwing items since there are so many laying around unused.

1. 100 ft or larger mega yacht (i really like Nordhavn)
2. International CXT or Freighliner P4XL
3. Augusta or Sikorsky exec. helo
4. personal use of a G-6
5. lux apartment in Venice, Italy (wife loves the place)
6. one of those $40k/year schools in Scotland for my kids
7. Enough petty cash to never have to encounter the lesser beings

OK. that about sums it up!!! you jump I won't just ask how high, I'll jump and then ask "was that satisfactory sir?".

I'll be waiting here by the phone, call anytime...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'll do the same....but for half

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
More like their chuckleberry!

ETA: Make that TWO chuckleberries!

edit on 10-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Are you trying to be like Doc Holiday's character from Tombstone when he says "I'm your huckleberry?" Because he pretty much only says that as a challenge or when he's about to blow somebody's head off...and so it's totally different from saying it as your kissing somebody's ass.
edit on 10-4-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting that you'd sell your soul for some mere worldly possessions.
Second.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Well I would be interested in a spot for the family in one of their bunkers. I mean hes only really got a half a year left to enjoy all that material wealth until Niburu comes!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
According to George Soro (who funded and attending the Betton Woods Conference) the american currency will no longer be the federal reserve, So your request of the dollar does not mean to much since its money we dont even have. A federal reserve note is nothing more than an "IOU" and would you really do anything? The world as we now it is changing and everyone will have to change with her or be left behind. I personally am ready for the new world cause this non sense over money is pointless The human race could do anything and everything with out it but we perfer to put a price on it! I suggest everyone research Gallactic Federation Of Light, UFO disclosure, HAARP, New World Order, Hollow Earth, Etc... and believe me when I say all the dots will connect!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OP, if you're willing to be THIS petty, then the most they will do for you is use you as the fall guy for some well-planned scheme.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Oberlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Botkins

my post is interesting no?

do you believe in sheldan nidle? my wife thinks he is right and believes his story/views.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

would you blow someone's cover?

how else could one get close enough to cut the head off of a snake?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

not in a million years would I sell my soul.

i wondered what others would think of my OP.. litmus test of ATS

i swore my oath as a us marine. i'll gladly die if I could get close enough to destroy the elites.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

chuckleberry, nice..

i can't think of another way i could get close enough to "them"..i bet not one of the elites could fight their own battles.

oh if I could just get my hands on them..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Unfortunately not many of our soldiers really know who they where fighting for

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by dragonsmusic

would you blow someone's cover?

how else could one get close enough to cut the head off of a snake?

So now your quote is noble?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
C'mon guys get it right: It's hucklebearer not huckleberry.

A huckle is on a coffin.

If someone says "I will be your hucklebearer", they are threatening to kill you, and then to carry you to your grave...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yeah I read alot of sheldian's stuff! it is all very interesting and if you are not open minded to it then it sounds "crazy" from standered views on life! But it is all very interesting and enjoy to read about all views on life

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Botkins

Yeah I read alot of sheldian's stuff! it is all very interesting and if you are not open minded to it then it sounds "crazy" from standered views on life! But it is all very interesting and enjoy to read about all views on life

Killing people and violence will NOT solve the NWO.

Do you really think they haven't thought of lunatics trying to kill him before? Come on they are not dumb.

I have a better idea. Stop buying thier stuff and prepare to live off the land and prepare clean drinking water.

top topics

join