It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You obviously havent read most of my comments, I was just pointing out that it is possible to happen and that proper pat downs are not molestation. You seem to be paranoid of child molesters just as you accuse me of being paranoid about terrorists when they were just a small part of my argument, Protecting children from drug smuggling was my main concern if you bothered to read my comments (although there are quite a lot of them) and by searching a child like this for every child found being used to carry drugs for the parents you save that child who is already being exploited from a lifetime of that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is absurd....maaaaybe if someone plants a bomb on their child and blows up a plane can they justify this but I, for one, would take that risk until it happens. IF it were to happen then I am sure that it would be perpetrated by a muslim intent on martyrdom for themselves and their family. IF you want to prevent that a priori then profiling people based on their mid east heritage and muslim faith (if can be ascertained) would be more effective than putting little kids thru this. In my humble opinion this is training people to be submissive. Where will it stop...when we have to completely disrobe and put our clothes in a basket and then go thru the scanners or submit to a body cavity search??
edit on 11-4-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

What about the more common problem of children being used to carry drugs for their parents or even worse smuggling drugs for them on a larger scale? Sniffer dogs would be a better option, but you rarely see them at airports.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
it'sl like america and vietnam all over , the Marines didnt search the mothers carrying children because they wouldnt ever suspect a child to have a hidden explosive in their nappies !

So now america is that paranoid , they grope children to ensure the safety of others !

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wonder if they are explicitly told to search young kids as well, to get them used to it. Subjecting you to that kind of treatment is putting emphasis on who owns you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

If we were really free people drugs wouldn't be illegal and children wouldn't be used by adults to smuggle them.

If the goal here was really about safety and respecting the rights of free people bomb sniffing dogs would be used. But I highly doubt any of this has anything to do with real safety and more to do with the never ending encroachment of authoritarian power of the ruling class over the lives of their subjects.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Yea but you can't honestly think that in modern day society they will just say 'well if we were truely free people could do drugs' can you? Its illegal so they will take appropriate measures. I actually believe its up to the person if they wana do drugs and that its not the governments place to tell people that but thats not what the law is and it doesnt stop it being wrong to exploit your child by using them to carry drugs.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Seems we have quite a few TSA sympathizers here, I feel dirty coming around threads like this because I know I have to wade through all your stink. I just hope a few of you are working, because I'd hate to think there's that many sheeple at ATS in the same thread.

These acts are unspeakable. The great ones should stand up & make their marks for the soul of humankind.

I don't hate the TSA individuals, but I do hate the TSA as an organization that misrepresents itself as a protector while being the very evil which strips away all which is truly good and worth protecting. Like the patriot act itself, the TSA operand is doublespeak.

Life has no value when all of yours have been stripped away, a few sacrifices are necessary to make those lives who are left worth living. Meaning I'd rather lose a few free people than having none at all.

I believe that whomever is pushing the TSA has an agenda and that agenda involves creating conflict amongst fellow Americans, perhaps as another simple distraction, perhaps this is how it's always been again and again. They are willing (hoping) for blood to spill where they will set their gauge until the next round
edit on
edit on 11-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: I'm tired and changed my mind again
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

No, "they" don't want you to be free people. That is why we have pat downs at airports and body scans. Rectal examinations are right around the corner. Before long these "security measures" will be at malls, maybe even grocery stores. "They" want you to be very afraid of each other. This, however, has nothing to do with your safety. This isn't happening because "they" care about us. It is happening because "they" want more power and control. It will never be enough.

Governments have killed 100 million people in the last century. It's Governments and the power they wield that we should be worried about - not mommies and their 6 year old daughters.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The TSA agent was obviously very professional and properly trained, she kept the mother informed of her every move and was very polite. This is a thankless and low paying job and I am sure they get harassed all the time.

If you're angry about this take it out on the president and congressman that YOU elected not on the poor working stiff trying to make a living doing a difficult job.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The people who stand passively by and let tsa do what they want are going to be the same people who will get on a train for the fema camp because they were told by someone in charge with a uniform on that it's for the best and for their own protection.

I also believe that tptb had themselves a test run on how complacent people would be when nola was threatened with another bad hurricane....all those people got rounded up on the busses by mandatory order. They did as they were told to do. Same goes for this with the tsa. Tptb are seeing how far they can push, and have found out that although some will complain, the majority will comply even when placed in a situation that involves having your own person being touched against your will. You comply because you tell yourself it's not that big of a deal. See, that's how your mind accepts this and at the end of the day you still believe that you are free in this country.

The reality is, you're not, and neither are your children. You'll tell yourself that getting touched by tsa was your choice. It's not a choice, it's psychology. You choose between fondling or getting radiated by a scanner. The only real choice is not flying at all. We will all sit back and tell our grandchildren someday how we all didn't stand up to tyranny. These children and their children will look on this time in our country and see it as a very dark and oppressed time. Our complacency is our number one enemy here.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The USA should fall into a deep and horrible dictatorship like many countries around the world have. At least I hope it would stop all this bull#... Well, at least the louder ones would get killed, that's already something.

The girl was not groped during the video. Stop seeing what is not there, it makes you guys look just as bad as the UFO folks... That's why conspiracy theorists are all bundled in one big slush pile, because they all act the same irrational, paranoid, illogical manner.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This is freaking sickening..!!

What will the TSA be doing next,.? Strip searching and Cavity searches on the spot in front of everyone..

They might as well force people to have sex with them in public too while they're at it..lol

They have to be stopped at all costs..!!

Doing this to children is twisted and evil..!! They should be arrested, they're damn Pedos, all of em'..!!
edit on 4/11/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think this video needs to be played for Obama.

I don't think any sensible person could watch this video and not feel ashamed about what our government is doing to get on a flight to see one's loved ones

I would rather take my chances on a terrorist attack. Seriously, I would rather fuc*ing take my chances with a terrorist then to see this happen again. I don't think any sensible person could watch this video and not feel ashamed about what our government is doing to get on a flight to see one's loved ones

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
I think this video needs to be played for Obama.

I don't think any sensible person could watch this video and not feel ashamed about what our government is doing to get on a flight to see one's loved ones

I would rather take my chances on a terrorist attack. Seriously, I would rather fuc*ing take my chances with a terrorist then to see this happen again. I don't think any sensible person could watch this video and not feel ashamed about what our government is doing to get on a flight to see one's loved ones....yeah i said it twice it's so bad

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow i have heard some really ludicrous arguments here, well done ATS members, some of you have really managed to sink to a new low.

How can anyone justify this treatment of a 6 year old girl? I man seriously get a grip. This slight blond haired American girl, and people here stating that some people in the world use their kids for terrible things, to carry bombs... Give me 1 link JUST one where any American girl has walked around with explosives strapped to her, what was that you said? oh you CAN'T well there is a surprise.. In fact give me 1 link from anywhere in the world where a 6 year old has been used to carry explosives on a plane, or in fact give me 1 link of any 6 year old child being used as a suicide bomber. guess you cant, so shove that argument

Someone please explain how this 6 year old was being used as a drug mule, in her skimpy white top and tight jeans, just how many kilo's of coc aine was she carrying? These arguments are pathetic and just emotive, snatched out of the air with no logical thought to them, twisted as emotional as possible to tug at heart strings and make people worry and justify a complete breach of civil liberty, I am not even American and I can see the constitutional breaches here. Take a look at your own society, the reports of crackheads and all the junkies in poverty in the city centres, tell me how often do these people fly?

Now lets look at some facts, How many aircraft other than those used on 9/11 have been hijacked in the good old US of A? the answer is a huge amount seriously, so big, it is 2

5 July 1972; Pacific Southwest 737-200; San Francisco, CA: The aircraft was on a scheduled flight from Sacramento to San Francisco when shortly before landing it was hijacked by two armed men who intended to have the aircraft fly to the Soviet Union. After landing in San Francisco, the aircraft was directed to an isolated part of the airport while the hijackers negotiated with authorities. Later, an armed FBI agent posing as the pilot that would fly the aircraft to the Soviet Union entered the aircraft while, unknown to the hijackers, three other armed FBI agents were able to position themselves near the front entry door. As the three outside FBI agents began to climb the stairs to enter the aircraft, a gun battle broke out which resulted in the deaths of both of the hijackers and one of the 77 passengers. Two other passengers were wounded, but survived. None of the seven crew members were injured

7 December 1987; Pacific Southwest Airlines BAe146-200; near San Luis Obispo, CA: A recently fired USAir employee used his invalidated credentials to board the aircraft with a pistol and apparently killed his former manager and both pilots (USAir had recently purchased PSA). All five crew members and the 37 other passengers were killed.

Source

Note also no bombs were taken on board, in fact there has NEVER been anyone taking explosives on board a US jet while on US soil. In the tragic events of 9/11 there were NO explosives, just alleged box cutters, even if you believe the governments position on 9/11 there were still no explosives.

This is all about fear and subjugation and absolutely nothing to do with security. As proof just exactly how many terrorists has the TSA caught? That's right NONE

link   
you can tell the guy in the second video doesnt get this angry very often.

link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

It shows me how low someone will sink to earn their living. It also shows me that these same people would more than likely be numb enough to take part in other jobs that are against their fellow citizens. I can't believe for one minute these tsa agents are mentally sound as it is. Tptb love people like that to work for them. People who lack healthy judgement and don't really care as long as they get their pay check.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This has to stop and I want to know why every American is not making complaints to their state and federal Govts.

Profiling is a speciality and it takes approx a year of training (sometimes more depending on how dumb the TSA officer is) but a majority of TSA bozos are too stupid to learn. Profiling is 85% accurate however in saying that, more weapons have been found passing TSA yet no terrorist suspect has been picked up before their flight.

This will continue until a majority of Americans get off their butts and put a stop to this.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The TSA is completely out of control. I do not have children, but if I did, there's no way in hell I would let them be subjected to that. I'd be arrested for attacking an agent first.

When I was that girl's age, I was taught by my parents to notify them if I was inappropriately touched. My school would bring in police officers to talk to us about it too. The entire community worked together to educate children, protect them, and prosecute molesters to the fullest extent of the law.

If someone had touched me or any child like that when I was a kid, they would be arrested. Now, under the guise of "Homeland Security," TSA agents are legally allowed to molest kids and anybody else they see fit. What has happened to America?
edit on 11-4-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join