It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

More word salad.

If you choose to allow garrisons of an enemy army to be openly constructed on your land then the Jihad invasion to come will be of your own doing. Before falling on the sword for Islam, you may just want to take a quick look at the history of Europe.

The muslims are no friend of the West and the sooner you come to grips with the fact that the world is not populated by unicorns and rainbows, to more effective you will be in defending your culture and your civilization...or what remains of it.
edit on 11-4-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Its not only terrorism, but drugs as well and its unfortunate but children ARE used for the reason that they can bypass security much easier than adults

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
it is obvious her tight clothing would conceal nothing. yet this type of action by the agent is designed to humiliate and weaken the general population, and designed by the powers that be to do just that.

Your point is fatuous at best. The best you can say is that the purpose behind checking someone, anyone, for hidden objects is to debase the general population? For what reason and they sure picked a really random way to do it. If you suggested they did this when Americans, for instance, went to buy gas then you might have something.

and could the agent be a lesbian? bet she loves her job.

I'm sorry, but what a stupid and insulting thing to say. At what point does sexual orientation in relation to gender have anything to do with sexually enjoying touching young children?

well, i'm pleased to hear about your sensitivity kj! perhaps you'll start objecting to the indiscriminate slaughter of children in irak. (and adults). didn't know? check out john pilgers film "the war you dont see". its about the global neighbourhood.

I've been seriously opposed to the wars since before they even began, even so they don't have any relation to the point I made. The fact remains that people have, can, and will use children for despicable things and can easily be considered a security risk.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I see, you would outlaw all religion, or just all that are not yours?
You are either conditioned or trolling, and that is something i wouldn't fight.
Good luck Brother.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A 6 yr old should not be subjected to a pat down as send the kid through the scanner and wand them afterwards but no groping.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

"Garrisons of an enemy army...."

What are you, a knight's crusader?

Anyway topic at hand is not the Jihad but the pat-down of a 6 y.o. (non-muslim might i add, maybe it will actually hit a nerve with you then).

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

So how far should they go with the 'standard' security procedures. Will cavity searches be OK for everyone in the future?

Cavity searches are not standard. Checking if someone has something hidden under clothes or in pockets is something different, random searches like that are standard procedure at airports.

Seriously, what do you propose as an alternative? Not checking children at all?

Remember in the good old days the standard was different then, but because of various retarded so called "terrorists" with explosives in their shoes and underwear the standard changed. What if some terrorist patsy was drugged, put on a plane with explosives up his behind?

Remember that the terrorism threath is blown totally out of proportion and that the means to combat it has become a worse problem than the terrorism itself. Living is not perfectly safe, and it never will be. Personally I would prefer to take the risk of a terrorist attack to having my liberties taken away anyday.

Yes, not checking the child at all would be perfectly fine.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Its in the newspapers

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Yes. Craven men bought with trinkets and baubles are selling us to the Jihadis. Foolish men distracted by shiny things while the children of those whom they ostensibly serve are sacrificed on the altar of Allah.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

You do not know why this child is being mistreated.

I do.

I just explained it to you and I also explained how to stop further abuse.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Look, it's far less to do with safety than it is about stripping people of their dignity, their sense of self, their sense of privacy, etc.

If people decided they'd had enough of the furtive groping in their nether regions and decided to all walk through the security checks naked -- guess what would happen ?

That's right. They'd start conducting cavity searches, right there in front of everyone

As well, this is about placing the focus on people's genitals. It's about putting YOUR focus on your own and other's genitals. The Usual Suspects are the orchestrators of this farce and they know that if your mind's on your junk non-stop, then gravity will return humans to the trees within another couple of generations

They're perverse and perverted and they want you dragged down the same road. They believe that if they spit in the face of human decency and break every taboo, that God will have a fatal blood-clot of rage and despair and die -- leaving the Perennial Perverts and their invented evil god in control

They're nuts. And they're trying to make you nuts

But we know they love money. So hit them where it hurts. Stop getting on planes

The air-travel industry will go into meltdown. And then it will retaliate and hurt them back where it hurts them most -- in their wallets

You have the power to put an end to this nonsense. You're in control. Know it instead of allowing them to bluff and abuse you

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raziel89
That counts as groping now? oh snap! then I think I am sexually molested every time I get on the overcrowded 8am subway... oh my sensibilities! *faints*

You guys should take a chill pill, the officer was doing her job searching the child. She wasn't groping or being inappropriate, there were no sexual connotation ANYWHERE in the video. She is doing that so you people can live your daily lives without worrying that some monsters are using children to carry who knows what in a plane and committing another tragedy... Nobody is trading "liberty for security", but it seems as though some people shouldn't have that much liberty to speak in the first, at least until they learn to be reasonable human beings. That or they should just retreat to the farms and forget about the world at large.

People sensibilities and fears are going WAY too far... Next thing we know the western world will have all their kids covered like muslin ladies...

There are sexual offenders who have gone to prison for the same thing witnessed on that video or registered ones on the national database. There is currently a man named "Wayne Bent" who touched a 16 year old only NEAR her breast and is sitting in prison for 10 years in New Mexico. Sorry but what was taking place in that video is clearly molestation to me.

If this is not molestation, then lets see Barack and Michelle put their daughters on the line and let them watch a TSA agent do the same thing that happened to that little 6 year old girl. I bet Michelle wouldn't allow it to happen in a million years! You think the Bush daughters would have been forced to endure that either?
edit on 11-4-2011 by Aisling because: additional comment

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The fact remains that people have, can, and will use children for despicable things and can easily be considered a security risk.

Everyone seems to be missing this point. Children are already used to smuggle drugs very commonly as security often feel uncomfortable searching them, but also it would be only a matter of time before some sicko goes one step further and uses the child for something far more despicable. If children arnt searched at all then people will exploit this, they already do now. I bet that most of these people condeming it would be furious with the TSA if they missed some explosives hidden on a kid that are then used to down a plane killing those onbaord. This may not happen, but the point is that there is the potential for it to be done and you can bet there will be at least a couple people who would try

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

How is it molestation? The women even used the back of her hands so that is was not possible to grope the child. People DO need to calm down. It seems like they think that if a child is touched in any way by someone other than family its molestation which is obviously absurd. When the officer does this to an adult is she molesting the adult? Eeer no noone would even think that, So why just because its a child does this suddenly become molestation? If the officer groped the child or put her hand in private areas than it would be, but she doesn't and even ensures that the back of her hands are used and please don't tell me that people get kicks from that still!

If you think that this is molestation then that means parents are molesting their children every time that they touch them, How can you be so blind to think that this is molestation at all, if a parent did this would you think its molestation? No? Well then there you go, its the same act no matter who does it, if its a parent or random person it doesn't mean that the act suddenly changes and becomes abuse just because of the relation to the child. Blimey this is craaaazy!
edit on 11-4-2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Clavicula

The girl was never groped at all in that video. It was done in a pretty cold way, but every seems to be trying to make it seem a lot more sinister than it really is like they want the TSA women to be a peado or something

I have no doubt the TSA worker is only doing what she has been told, but if someone is willing to do this what else would they be willing to do? You obviosly have a different opinion than me on where the line should be drawn when handling children.

link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Wow, they've got you by the Fear Factor, haven't they ?

You've bought it lock stock and barrel

You're the sort they LOVE

So you're saying that to keep YOU safe -- tens of thousands of others, including children, should be groped ?

No. Stop the damn groping and lies and let the chips fall where they may. And if that means a few planes go down in order to restore people's rights, then so be it

BECAUSE -- I do not feel it my obligation to allow strangers to condition my child into being groped - in order to assuage your personal fears, ok ?

And it if your safety is such an overwhelming preoccupation of yours -- then YOU take steps to protect yourself.

YOU hire a personal jet or something. YOU stand meekly and let strangers fondle your genitals in the interests of your own safety

I'm under no obligation to feed your paranoia at cost to myself

And if the muslim hoardes wanted to kill and maim you, there are SO MANY OTHER MEANS of achieving that apart from the old israeli game of blowing planes out of the sky. Because it WAS the israelis who got this entire farce up and running, wasn't it ? The stupid failed headlines about 'underwear' and 'shoe' bombers ? That was THEIR media which told you that BS, wasn't it ? And like a chimp, you believed it ? And let them scare you into surrendering not ONLY your OWN rights --- but the rights of everyone else as well ?

Come on. Put an end to the nonsense. We have a world to get back on track here. Stop getting on their planes. See them loitering empty on runways. Watch them offering discount fares and reject those too. Send them broke. Watch the airline magnates rip a new one for Obama and his controllers. You CAN achieve that -- if you're prepared to step outside the stereotype and beging to reclaim your own life

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Let me get this straight ...

I'm just a paranoid idiot thinking that the government wants to take away all our freedoms and control every aspect of our lives in a 1984ish type nightmare. But all you people who think 6 year old girls needed to be patted down because their mommy might strap a bomb on them and kill everyone on the plane including their own family are just perfectly rational thinking people .... no, certainly no paranoia there

Do you see how seriously FRACKED up your thinking is!? I would trust that family way before I would trust any of these @sshats in government "just doing their job".
edit on 11-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by meathed

A star for your post and integrity.

My job was outsourced to India and I couldn't be happier.

All the mid level and high management that are bullying and messing over the workers under them.

I don't miss being a drone of Corporate America.

May have less financially but I am much happier.

Some people sell out their souls and aren't even aware they have done so.

In our case, we were told never to tell the clients their reports were being "outsourced". We didn't exactly lie, we simply withheld the truth and that is the same thing as a lie only more devious.

What most people do not realize is that possibly there is individual karma but also a group karma so we all have to either shape up together or ship out together.

Again, I say possibly because my theory could be wrong, but we are all that connected, sort of like drops of water and "god" being the ocean.

I think that's why you have so many posts on ATS because deep down most people are aware of this connection we have with each other.

Thanks.
Your theory isn't wrong, we ARE connected my friend. I dont believe in a god , but i believe in my fellow human being. I believe we are just small little parts of the big, big, puzzle that is life.. I believe in Karma.
But we all sell our souls. We have all lied and sold our souls for something, we have all given up some rights for another or for one reason or another. Well, so what, we are humans and we make mistakes. BUT even we know that what TSA is doing the wrong thing. I just hope others start to realise this before its to late.
So...... goodluck.

And to thread.
Touching up a child is wrong. No matter how many times i am forced to watch that footage, i will never condone the groping of a 6 year old. It doesn't matter how much anyone pays me no matter what my boss say's, I WILL NEVER TOUCH UP A CHILD FOR A PAY CHEQUE, NEVER EVER. And to all those that would do this for freedom,............well........you are a disgusting human being.

And to ofhumandescent.
Take care mate.
Peace.
Meathed

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i agree w/ the KANUCK.

start putting pressure on airlines.
if your only choices are:
1 - xray/cell mutation- the inventor and his wife died of cancer.
2 - molestation
3 - find another airline/airport.

3.!

i prefer old school dogs.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You seem to be one of these people who is afraid that everyone is a peadophile or something. In that video the child is NEVER groped! Its a pat down and I said many times that it was conducted in a very unfriendly, invasive manor which isn't right, but still you can't just not search children full stop. Kids are used all over the world to smuggle drugs for example and if they stop a child from being used in this way then that will save them from being brought up under the care of someone who is willing to exploit them in this manor. Oh and btw this DOES happen! Especially because workers are usually hesitant to search children and this is exploited.

Read my above post (not the one you were commenting about) the one made just before you posted yours because this is not molestation and if you think it is then you are very paranoid. Nowerdays people seem to think that anyone who touches a child in anyway is molesting them, well parents can still molest their children and if a parent did what the TSA agent does in this video they would not be though of as molesting them would they!?!?!

Stop thinking everyone is a peado who wants to touch children because its just not true. Even tho you see them in the papers all the time they arnt everywhere n in this case that girl isn't being groped! By that logic if you took your kid to the doctor you'd probably think that the doctor was abusing your kid because their job requires them to touch children!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join