It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Are you still excusing the TSA molesting a child? The child in this video thought she did something wrong and her body was being touch by a stranger, of whom she had no previous knowledge, or expectation of a stranger touching her body.Mom and dad were not allowed to hold her hand or comfort her during this invasion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by acabforcalloway

The "groping" will soon be at every stop light and railroad crossing if it isn't stopped now. No matter HOW you travel, it will soon become the way of the life of an American, if it isn't stopped now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

And then there are TPTB telling the TSA to tell the children that groping them is a "game", to make the groping more tolerable. Yep, that is just what every child molester knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

Are you still excusing the TSA molesting a child? The child in this video thought she did something wrong and her body was being touch by a stranger, of whom she had no previous knowledge, or expectation of a stranger touching her body.Mom and dad were not allowed to hold her hand or comfort her during this invasion.

You seem to be wanting to argue for only the sake of argument. You keep bypassing MY own intent for the postings I have made in here to inject your agenda of what you want to believe it is I am saying.

I have said time and time again, my complaint in this thread and with those of you who are being somewhat psychophantic about it, is that, you are calling this TSA agent the equivalent of a sexual predator. That is where my argument starts and ends. I am arguing that she was simply doing what she was told, AS HER JOB. Period.

Also, I have said time and time again, you may not LIKE what you see, and I may not like it either, but the woman was CLEARLY NOT a sexual predator hoping to derive some sexual pleasure from doing her job. Period.

If you want to argue THAT point with me, and ONLY that point, I will be happy to engage you, as, it seems YOUR job before you retired from it, asked YOU to also fondle other people and perhaps they did not want that either. Any other point, in this discussion, I will not engage you on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Get rid of the Islam and the muslims and we can all breeze through airports just like in the old days...before the muslims re-ignited their Jihad against all non-muslims.

These structures and procedures for "safety" are concrete proof of our submission to Islam. Tear them down, deport the muslims, close the mosques, outlaw the Koran and Islam. Problem solved.

No Islam and no muslims = safe, efficient air travel for non-muslims.
edit on 11-4-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

I cannot understand why this post was allowed to stay. It's vile hate-spewing and very, very ignorant.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Yea, that is pretty bad.

I'm surprised that flew under the radar too.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Well, if you look at my posts, I am against anti islam posts as well..... But, when was the last time a non islam terrorist hijacked a plane? I cannot remember one ever, though, that could be because the MSM didn't cover any before 9/11.... I am totally open to that possibility. Do you have some examples of that?

As I said, I post a lot against the hypocrisy of jewish and christian and catholics calling islam a religion of violence, I have read the bible. There is plenty of vile crap in the old testiment, making them sound like hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2011 by aero56 because: started new thread

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thats awful! It needs to end!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Well, if you look at my posts, I am against anti islam posts as well..... But, when was the last time a non islam terrorist hijacked a plane?

Well, I think because of the 9/11 issue, jets have become the forefront that defines "terrorism". But it isn't the only means for terror by far (in fact it is the most infrequent form) of terrorism or mechanisms by terrorist. So, using jets as a means to denigrate the muslims is like using tanks to denigrate the jews or rifles to denigrate the christians.

Originally posted by TKDRL
As I said, I post a lot against the hypocrisy of jewish and christian and catholics calling islam a religion of violence, I have read the bible. There is plenty of vile crap in the old testiment, making them sound like hypocrites.

Yes, you have, I have seen them.
edit on 24-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
First of all, i work in an airport not for tsa for delta airlines. i see this going on a daily basis. this is not molestation, this is simply tsa doing their job. People dont realize that its not the fact that they think everyone is a 'terrorist' especially a little child. what ive witnessed first hand is that some parents are f***ed up enough to hide their drugs and even weapons on their children thinking no one will suspect the child. yes, some parents have tried using their own kids as mules! so you see its not the childs fault that she has horrible parents! its sad and its because of those parents that the tsa is forced to do that! its not tsa fault its bad parents!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The previous poster makes the point that this is “Just the TSA doing their job”.

It perhaps should be pointed out though that this ‘job’, like the ‘war on terror’ will be never ending. The war on terror can never end for the simple reason that there is no one who can sign that particular peace treaty.

The previous poster also make the point that drugs are another major issue that concerns the TSA, so that’s an acceptable reason for these searches to be seen as reasonable. No doubt there will be a growing list of unacceptable things to keep the TSA occupied in the years to come and you can be assured as time passes and technology evolves you will be forced to accept even more intrusive searching for the simple reason that it will have become ‘normal’ and ‘standard practice’.

It will spread out of the airports and you will accept it because of the multiple reasons put forward by your protective government. Everyone is considered to be a ‘potential’ threat now, even the baby in the womb revealing itself as a bump in the mothers belly is a potential threat.

Just like the reasons initially given for the invasion of Iraq mutated from ‘searching for WMD’ to ‘bringing freedom and democracy’ you government will ensure they manage to herd the cattle.

I would ask what the procedures are for the staff who work at airports, those who handle baggage and those who have access to aircraft for instance. Do they have to endure TSA searches before starting work? I would certainly hope so, considering we are all ‘potential terrorists’.

Naturally letters should be written to the government and complaints made, the more the merrier. Only problem with that is you are essentially pleading with the initiators of this scandalous abuse to please stop it, with a cherry on top.

Good luck with that chaps!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chiptrim

Well stated, friend, thank you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
OSAMA IS DEAD.
SO STOP TOUCHING UP THE CHILDREN.
America you are sick

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Sorry we can't accomodate that request because we are now dealing the ghost of Osama and the Legacy he left in hearts of millions of potential terrorists. (plus other stuff we're in the process of making up)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiptrim
reply to post by meathed

Sorry we can't accomodate that request because we are now dealing the ghost of Osama and the Legacy he left in hearts of millions of potential terrorists. (plus other stuff we're in the process of making up)

I Got it , Agreed Ghost of osama equals the terrorism we have never ever had since he was dead and frozen by the CIA before 9/11'2001.. So........ look out 6year old girls now since he is really dead.
And now that he has been defrosted and then shot in the head, decaputated and buried at sea
then the terrorist 6 year old female children of america should be worried.
AMERICA YOU ARE SICK.
Leave the children alone.

edit on 8-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

But these children could be carrying illegal drugs! Do you not understand the horror that could be unleashed on our populace by these ‘mules’?

So Osama ‘allegedly’ died 9 times (give or take) there are still a few considerably dodgy characters (with well established beards) who are presently being enlisted to the programme which will keep you happy enough to accept these procedures.

There’s also the danger of the illegal transportation of precious metals and gems and we are not going to be fooled by the sweet smile of an innocent looking carrier of contraband!

But if you find it difficult to buy into these reasons can we perhaps try to reason this argument instead……..JOBS! Yes it’s jobs for the boys.

The people who source the materials which are used to make our fabulous scanning machines and those who make said machines, all the way though those who transport and install/maintain the machines are all making money. This pleases the investors and shareholders and at some point has a positive impact on our economy.

The admittedly perverse intrusive body searches, which will become even more perverse (just wait till the internals begin) are a method we employ to encourage travellers to prefer the $canners, which will result in the need for MORE $canners!

It’s a win win!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi Chip,

You know I want to start off by saying I am determinedly against any intrusive, well, ANYTHING when it comes to my privacy. But I do have somethings to say about what you've said, which, by the way, you made some great points and a nice read.

The admittedly perverse intrusive body searches, which will become even more perverse (just wait till the internals begin) are a method we employ to encourage travellers to prefer the $canners, which will result in the need for MORE $canners!

It’s a win win!

The real question to all of this is? Who is winning? Who won? It seems the entire world is screaming terror! terror! kill, kill! scan, scan!, I'm so afraid, bomb Iran, bomb Iraq, bomb Sudan, bomb Afghanistan.... and with the world, and most prevalently, the US with what it seems a majority of the people speaking out in this way, don't you think all the talk makes no difference?

US, who care about our privacy have lost the battle this time, there is no turning back think about the reality of it all. I would love to hear differently, but time and nothing else, will prove me right or wrong.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

But these children could be carrying illegal drugs! Do you not understand the horror that could be unleashed on our populace by these ‘mules’?

So Osama ‘allegedly’ died 9 times (give or take) there are still a few considerably dodgy characters (with well established beards) who are presently being enlisted to the programme which will keep you happy enough to accept these procedures.

There’s also the danger of the illegal transportation of precious metals and gems and we are not going to be fooled by the sweet smile of an innocent looking carrier of contraband!

But if you find it difficult to buy into these reasons can we perhaps try to reason this argument instead……..JOBS! Yes it’s jobs for the boys.

The people who source the materials which are used to make our fabulous scanning machines and those who make said machines, all the way though those who transport and install/maintain the machines are all making money. This pleases the investors and shareholders and at some point has a positive impact on our economy.

It’s a win win!

Im sorry im a meathed, i neglected to see a lot of life's dangers including the colluding 6year old terrorist drug smugglers.
You make sure you keep violating children for the sake of freedom.
And i hope the violating of freedoms creates many a job for you and your people.
I hope the violaters make heaps of money for the shareholders too.
Probe away for freedom you leaders of democracy.

Bless you and your wicked freedom saving ways.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You’ll be aware of that old saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions?

A case could be made here for this over the top TSA activity being a good idea that has gotten out of control, not by design but by lack of foresight on the part of those who initiate government policy and once it’s started it’s hard to stop.

With regard to a money making enterprise being at the heart of this, one would have to find an individual or individuals who have a vested interest in manufacturing who also have connections to government and are in a position to either set policy or lobby successfully to ensure that the business takes off, a business which could supply governments world wide with scanning technology. A continual terror threat is essential for this to work and the technology effectively sells itself.

Who is winning? Well, we all win in a way.

To some extent there are those who will feel safer because of the scanning and searches, so they win.

Manufacturers make profit, so they win.

People are employed to carry out these searches, so they win.

Governments have an ongoing, in your face indoctrination and reminder of the terror threat, should they wish to use that as a control mechanism, so that’s a possible win.

Criminals will be caught transporting illegal goods, so that’s a win.

Who looses? That would be those who have delicate sensibilities and value the illusion of freedom.

There are those here who are ranting about the abuse of children, molestation and paedophiles personally I would suggest looking at the bigger picture here. Society is being molested, twisted and manipulated and if you don’t get a hold of this, keep it in check then you had better get the lyrics to ‘Let’s face the music and dance’ and learn them……there may be trouble aaaaaaheeeeeead……

For those who have no problem with these searches and you have every right to feel comfortable with them, according to your standards, I would ask you at which point you personally would draw the line, where elements of searching become unacceptable? There he is, the big 400lb TSA agent (who was employed as a taxi driver last year) is standing in front of you with his rubber gloves on. What will you refuse to let him do to you?

Not that it matters much because he’s going to do it anyway isn’t he, they are doing it NOW.

Let the probing begin!

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join