It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopiee!!! We're all gonna die...more sooner than later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok...this is not a fear mongering post. It is a post that comes about because I was wondering why my blood sugar was all over the board, so to speak...so I educated myself. I have been type 2 diabetic for years. I have never used medication for it because I believed I could control it with the diet and natural snacks I eat. I have been on and off doctor ordered medications when they were really needed. I am somewhat overweight but work daily on getting off the weight.

We have been hearing for years that Diabetes is one of the most shared diseases in the western world...and those in the East are catching up fast...the question is why? With all the technical and medical advancements of the 21st century....WHY is this still a problem and growing?

Read the following article...Chemical Causes of Diabetes: Overeating Is Not the Only Problem

www.naturalnews.com...

Do not let the length of this article put you off...please. Read it through...you will find the information more than valuable and you just might realize...TPTB really do want us dead...the so called doctors out there are not healers but students of Dr. Mengele, the heartless Nazi doctor that experimented on the Jews in WW2. The human race is being culled...RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES...it has been ongoing for many, many, years...if any that read this are still blinded at seeing how we are being slowly exterminated...or you require more proof...doesn't matter you're probably too far gone already.

For those of you that are awake...this must be stopped. Mountains can be moved when enough believe it can be done...we need to get rid of the ridiculously inept Food and Drug Administration...save us some tax dollars...as well as the other "granny" blood sucking government run watchdog groups. It is time for REVOLUTION...now while there are still some voices and bodies that have not been totally debilitated with cancer and other diseases given to us by the governments of our various countries.

Sorry for the length, but I do hope y'all read this and leave your responses. Thanks.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let Us Stand Together! We Should Rally Together As One on Earth Day and Bring A Smile To Mother Earth's Spirit

TO GLORY

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My mother is a budding naturalpath / homeopath (sorry spelling)

Anyway, it is very possible to cure almost any ailment with diet (including diabetes and cancer) and other small life choices (regular colonics etc)

(Although, now with radiation in everything i'm not sure)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I thought your topic was about "Whoppie Goldberg's attack on a public building in NYC"... That would have been so much cooler.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicslop
I thought your topic was about "Whoppie Goldberg's attack on a public building in NYC"... That would have been so much cooler.

Might have been much cooler...then again...sometimes waking up to the truth isn't as cool as one hopes
it would be.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Yo, thanks for tuning me into TSFH. Frickin epic man.

Thanks
KJ

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
My mother is a budding naturalpath / homeopath (sorry spelling)

Anyway, it is very possible to cure almost any ailment with diet (including diabetes and cancer) and other small life choices (regular colonics etc)

(Although, now with radiation in everything i'm not sure)

Good for your mom...I believe wholeheartedly in naturopthy and homeopathy and have used them extensively. If you read the article, you can see that what your mom is learning would be the ONLY diet that one could eventually trust. That is why TPTB, will eventually outlaw any and all natural foods, herbs, and practice of naturopthy without a medical dr. licence...There are, btw, many who truly HEALERS that do have medical licenses as well as deal with homeopathy...Dr.Andrew Weil is one of the most well known ones that comes to mind...

www.drweil.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

That was an interesting read and I am saving the page for future reference. Thank you for providing that information, it was pretty shocking. I am a little overweight and with information like this I think you just saved me some pounds and I hope added a few more quality years to my life. My ex is always on about the FDA is going to kill us all - beginning to think maybe she was right.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

I really enjoyed the music...
It got the
Scotch up in me...lol...thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Originally posted by cosmicslop

Might have been much cooler...then again...sometimes waking up to the truth isn't as cool as one hopes
it would be.

hrmm, achem... touche'.

top topics

join