It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophical Ideas of the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Last night while meditating I realised some things. I'm generally a deep thinker anyways. but last night was very astounding to me anyways. Now the ideas I was presented with deffinately arent new. But they did make me take a step back and re think what we call our reality.

Idea 1. The universe is nothing but the creation of a vibration that stems from an acoustical sound that we have yet to perceive. If infact the universe is being created by the frequency or sound wave. We could then in my opinion travel time and space with sound. Using sound to contort sound is not a crazy idea. Every signal has a counter signal. Every sound or frequency has a counter. Using different wavelenghts against the universe could tear worm holes from this plain of reality into another.

Idea 2. We don't matter. We live our lives thinking me..me..me even if we don't notoriously we do sub consciously. It is our instinct to survive to take care of ourselves. But in all actuality we dont matter we are one tiny microscopic spec in a vast universe that. If we were to die today tomorrow still comes for everyone else. The universe isnt gonna stop just because you died. And even at that death isnt forever. So this life your living right now is of no importance. Your going to live again anyway and get a fresh start. It all doesn't matter. But enjoy it while you are. If you need to think your special in order to fulfill your life go ahead. But remember time stops for no one.

Idea 3. The Bible and Ancient Aliens theory. Everytime something happens on earth that shakes our foundations. Followers of dogmas all around the world open their bibles to see if it had in some way been predicted before. You know the story. Anyways I been thinkin about the fallen angels and some of the things that the Holy Bible does say. Lets take for example genesis verse 26. And god said let US create man in OUR Image. What if ancient alien theory is correct and the aliens knowing they wouldnt be here on earth to babysit us for millenias put clues like that in the bible. So humans on down the road like those of us today. Could go back and say you know what. Ancient man were visited believed they were gods. These aliens knew the misunderstanding and put the real facts in the bibles. So that us today could see the truth.

That's just an idea. So to is this. Fallen angels what if thats what we are. Heavenly bodies planets,moons,stars they all make up our universe. We are created from the same dust as these heavenly bodies. What if they are the angels that watch over the cosmos. To be an angel is to be a heavenly body a star,a planet,or even a moon. We are all stars. What if those that live on a planet or moon are fallen angels. And until you reach a certain level your destined to be a parasite to a planet or moon/angel. Think about it. What other punishment would be worse then to be a parasite of something you might not liked. The devil challenges god so to speak god kicks him out of heaven to be a parasite of god himself. The devil has to feed off of god in order to live. Like a human drains the resources of the earth.

The universe is god. The planetary bodies and stars are angels. And we are the fallen angels. Trying to live our lives the best we can so that we may one day be a star/planet/moon.(angel)
edit on 10-4-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I could have went a little deeper through all of these ideas but I figured I would just throw out the basic ideas. But I'm really intrigued about the sound idea. I honestly believe sounds/signals are the keys to interplanetary/intergalctical space travel.

I also believe sound is gonna let us travel from one diemension to another and even travel time.

Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I agree with all of those

It's only been a year or so since I discovered these theories and ways of thinking but it all just seems to make sense. It gives possibility to all of the things that seem unexplainable.

With idea 2, I think it's important to live your life to the very full. Yes we are insignificant compared to the scale of the universe but our individual lives are extremely important - why shouldn't we live our gift of life to it's fullest? After all, it's the little things that help to define the bigger picture and even the smallest of our actions / thoughts have a significant impact on our world.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would also like to point out that sonic booms the effect of something breaking the sound barrier. Is but just a tiny ripple that we can actually create when using sound. Maybe a sonic boom of a much larger scale is what we need in order to rip a hole in this universe or dimension to another.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I hope, I hope, that number two is true.. I just can't state with any confidence that it is..

Nothing is true. Not even love.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

The universe is nothing but the creation of a vibration that stems from an acoustical sound that we have yet to perceive.

Sound as the fundamental energy or vibration of the universe has been a central tenet of many religions and mystic teachings.

This Sound is called Logos or Word in the Bible, Naad in the Vedas, Music of the Spheres by Pythagoras, Kalma in the Q'ran, Naam by the Sikhs, and Shabd by more recent eastern mysticism, to name just a few.

Surat Shabd Yoga

We could then in my opinion travel time and space with sound.

This may be possible, I don't know the physics of it, but mystics teach that this sound is essential for transporting the soul or focus of consciousness to higher dimensions.

"If you want the truth,
I’ll tell you the truth:
Listen to the secret sound,
the real sound,
which is inside you."
— Kabir

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Very interesting ideas... Traveling through time with sound is an excellent idea! The Universe is projected by our own thoughts and awareness so maybe we can travel through time and dimensions with just our minds if we ever became intelligent enough. Nice ideas though I love reading other people's thoughts on existence and the Universe. Recently my thoughts on the subject have been keeping me up at night!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElusiveMonty

I'm sure some the most puzzling questions can be answered in somplicity. We tend to believe that everything is so complicated. Once we figure it out it becomes pretty simple. The idea that something is beyond will only cause you to restrain youself from pushing the envelope. Never believe that something is beyond you. Because one day it may jus be in reach.

top topics

join