It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Now "That's Impossible" - Weather Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
History International Channel - On Right Now. For those of you interested in learning about E.L.F. Extreme;y Low Frequency and HAARP

They're speculating about how they were developed and how it could be used in warfare.

I find it very interesting,

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Awesome!! Commander Ryker is the best (i probably spelled his ame wrong though, please dont hate me for it)

Great info so far, i jumped in a bit late but better than never. Great simulation they showed on one way that HAARP is beleived to effect the atmosphere, gonna keep watchin for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
WOW did Dr. Agnew really just say they may have accidentally caused an earthquake in the 80s while looking for oil....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

YES! He most certainly did! This is very informative.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Kinda makes me wish I gave in and got cable lol

Hopefully someone will post a vid of it soon

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

the link below is part 1/5 found on YouTube.

Weather Warfare

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Man,I just posted a thread on this in conspiracies!
Got youtube video links cause I couldn't find anything on the history channel!

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
edit on 10-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i have to admit that i was extremely sceptical in the idea bofe i saw this, not anymore. I have feeling a will be doing more reading in this in very near future.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

test.abovetopsecret.com... Check out this thread and the part where it discusses Infrasound. Something I never heard of before visiting ATS. Since reading about it I think it has something to do with HAARP.
edit on 10-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They seem to be admitting lots of things lately, the FBI UFO files, Marijuana as medicine and now FINALLY the use of weather modification.
The UK has been chemtrailed intensely lately, especially this year. I hope now that the 'chemtrail/contrail' dubunkers will open there eyes to this and watch the sky's more closely.

Here in the UK, the past couple of days has been amazing weather, so hot, not a cloud in the sky. The usual contrail from flight planes (that dissipate very quickly) and thats about it...even been watching the moon in full daylight

BUT today, totally different....Woke up at 8am to a beautiful clear sky, then the chemtrails start. All day long, back and forth. By 2pm the skys were full of the usual checkerboard and big X's in the sky....and then we loose the sun.

I have followed chemtrail stories alot this year and i have looked into both sides of it...the conspiracy theories relating to crops ect. And the side that say's its done to block out the sun's rays because it's burning to hot.
I can honestly say that UK sun does seem much hotter than it used to be. Its very easy to burn here now. Just sitting in the garden yesterday morning (with the clear sky) for a couple of hours and our shoulders burned.....People from the UK will proberbly understand this better as the UK weather it usually rubbish....

Just thought i would share my last few days with you all

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i predicted some while back that before the big finale, we would see lots
of revelations and withheld truths coming to light from TPTB. A class of
final confession, a clearing of the conscience, if you like. We are definately
seeing more, previously guarded information, being brought to the fore and
i have to say that i am now officially worried.
Expect more shocks methinks!
edit on 11-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have no way to watch, but do they discuss how it was initially contrived as an instrument of peace?
I believe the guy that came up with what is now harp wanted to be able to heat up parts of the atmosphere so he could cause those parts to rise and theoretically move storms and such into air streams that would move them over drought areas.

At least I read that somewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Iam watching this in 5 parts on youtube now at work, i must say gentlemen this has confirmed all my beliefs, i knew they could create earthquakes and all these recent 'natural disasters' the sinister truth is THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE 'NATURE' !! 100% no accountability, I have believed in chemtrails and have seen the evidence in the skys, whether most of the chemtrails we see are to alter the cloud and to 'make it rain' to create floods as they say or is it too poison us or for some sort of population control, either way, as far as i know putting chemicals into the sky isnt good, and isnt for our benefit. The NWO are coming there so much evidence its unreal, we'll just have to keep ourselves prepared and stay resistant.

Also, An intesersting link ive found www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm not sure if they talk too much about the peaceful aspects, they make it clear that this technology is for warfare. In fact the last line of the show is something like, "the future of warfare is weather warfare" or some BS like that.

However they do go into how it is possibly being used to stall out or turn away hurricanes on the east coast. Apparently for the last 3 years since Katrina, no hurricanes have hit land in the US.

And also they hinted at Katrina being an attack from China or Russias' HAARP like systems. Which was something else I learned, There are 5 HAARP like stations around the world.

I mean it is the "FUTURE OF WARFARE"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Yeah my credibility meter jumped up last night and this morning, my wife, my friends, parents, family....all called this morning to tell me the news about HAARP. LMAO.

Even though a week ago I was just some crazed conspiracy theorist. Now they want to learn more...

Yeah I don't have any doubts anymore either. I'm curious how the disinfo agents will spin this episode, bad source, Dr. Agnew is some sort of social delinquent? Guess we'll find out by days end

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You are fast, last night I was thinking about how to post this, but ATS is already on it.

S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Yeah, I totally understand! LOL

Then I log onto Yahoo today, and what do I see on the front page? a story about the UFO Memo which was just declassified!

Looks like we're not the "crazies" after all!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

test.abovetopsecret.com... Check out this thread and the part where it discusses Infrasound. Something I never heard of before visiting ATS. Since reading about it I think it has something to do with HAARP.
edit on 10-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

H*ly Cr*p! I had not heard of this either! I can certainly see how this could/is being used...especially as they said in political rallys!

new topics

top topics

join