It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition Dream...? Hilary Clinton/Aliens/Another Japan Quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi,

This is probably nothing but thought I'd post it anyway.

I have experienced dreams in the past predicting significant future events. For example, I dreamt of 9/11 several months before it happened. I dreamt of the first complex crop circle in a Wiltshire field in 1990 - 6 weeks before it appeared. I have, several times, dreamt of places in great detail and subsequently visited those places in real life knowing I dreamt of them before going there but without realising beforehand that I would end up visiting the places. I've been told I may have latent psychic abilities. This might be possible since a family member was psychic.

Last week I had three significant dreams. I can go for weeks, months even, and not remember any dreams.

Dream 1: Another large earthquake will hit Japan. Again, it will be out at sea and it will be large enough to generate a second tsunami. It is not clear if the tsunami is as big or as deadly (perhaps bigger?) as the one last month, but it will wash people away and cause more loss of life.

Dream 2: Hilary Clinton will make a formal public announcement that the US government has begun dialogue with at least one extraterrestrial species and that she has been chosen to represent humanity in this dialogue. It is not clear in the dream whether she has met the aliens or is simply talking to them, but the indicators are that she is more likely to have met them than not. It is not clear whether the aliens have good or malicious intent but the indicators from the dream are that they are relatively benign.

Dream 3: There is a lift full of people moving upward. Something happens and the lift moves on its side as if in an arc, then the lift plummets downward dramatically.

Like I said, probably just the dreaming of an over active imagination. But thought I'd post it anyway, since a few past dreams have wound up being uncannily real.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Any chance you were on ATS just before going to bed? :p

1. There's a thread on the front page right now which says that a second massive earthquake is a possibility there in Japan.

2. I'd imagine such an announcement being made by the President, but then maybe Obama would be taking another vacation and Mrs. Clinton had to cover, eh? There's my Obama joke for the day.
But seriously...I'd think that kinda announcement--if at all it comes--would involve the President.

3. Representation of humanity's progress on the escalator of knowledge/consciousness, (possibly due to the disclosure?) and then a collapse. If it happens over the next year, 2012 cha-ching!

Honestly, I am not a fan of predictions, but hey, you never know. I will keep this thread in mind, though. You have the right to express your opinion, and boy-o-boy would it be some news if any one of those 3 comes true.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
It is not clear whether the aliens have good or malicious intent

If they are speaking to Hillary Clinton instead of the countless others far more qualified, then there's no need to speculate. We already know their intent.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it would be awesome if Hilary does that, i love her and i actually believe if she got the green light to tell the truth about aliens she would do it.
edit on 10-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
aliens?
really??
I would bet a years salary that that sort of info will not be talked about

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Really!? Someone on ATS that love Hillary Clinton....

That's a baaaad sign..
What is this, bizarro world!?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by the.lights
It is not clear whether the aliens have good or malicious intent

If they are speaking to Hillary Clinton instead of the countless others far more qualified, then there's no need to speculate. We already know their intent.

You know what, that is my thought exactly! I couldn't agree any more. They must see the difference between a psychopath and a regular human being. If they have collaborated with our governments for as much as sixty years, there is no doubt in my mind that they are just as malevolent as our illuminated leaders. It's one thing not to understand the difference between two very different human species, it's a totally different thing to accept the human injustice and suppressing at the hand of our incredible evil leaders.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Hey, I wish you could be more certain about what you saw. Keep working on it.

But I'll take it. Who needs bad surprises? I consider myself forewarned!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Another quake seem to be very likely. I'm not so surprised to see another quake hit JP.
BUT Hilary and E.T.
let's see how it wil turn out.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
Any chance you were on ATS just before going to bed? :p

1. There's a thread on the front page right now which says that a second massive earthquake is a possibility there in Japan.

Quite possible. I know for sure that when I have these dreams they are more tangible than my standard dreams. Kind of like watching a video or film of something, but being right in the middle of it and experiencing it at the same time. Like it was a real event taking place. My standard dreams, when remembered, are much more vague and fuzzy.

2. I'd imagine such an announcement being made by the President, but then maybe Obama would be taking another vacation and Mrs. Clinton had to cover, eh? There's my Obama joke for the day.
But seriously...I'd think that kinda announcement--if at all it comes--would involve the President.

In the dream, I remembered they had specifically chosen a woman. They had specifically requested dialogue with a woman, not a man. Make of that what you will.

3. Representation of humanity's progress on the escalator of knowledge/consciousness, (possibly due to the disclosure?) and then a collapse. If it happens over the next year, 2012 cha-ching!

That's interesting. I'd taken the dream quite literally. It was like being enclosed in the lift and not being able to see outside, then the whole thing doing something completely outside the laws of physics. Progress? Disclosure? Singularity? And everyone collectively in the lift did a 'woah WTF!!' when it flipped over, bit like when you go through one of those loops on a rollercoaster.

Honestly, I am not a fan of predictions, but hey, you never know. I will keep this thread in mind, though. You have the right to express your opinion, and boy-o-boy would it be some news if any one of those 3 comes true.

Thanks.
edit on 11-4-2011 by the.lights because: extra info

edit on 11-4-2011 by the.lights because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
it would be awesome if Hilary does that, i love her and i actually believe if she got the green light to tell the truth about aliens she would do it.
edit on 10-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

That's exactly how it came across in the dream. And they had chosen her. They wanted a woman to speak to. Not a man. They wanted dialogue to start with a woman. I think that was significant. Perhaps because, despite so much progress, women are still unequal in human societies. So it was perhaps a way of saying we view your species, male and female, as equals.

And in the dream, she completely embraced the role. They also chose her because she was so widely known globally.

top topics

join