It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Hiya Agkelos,

I thought you only had about 4 more posts to make before you had reached your 20?

I'm in Scotland it's 1.30 pm here. So if you are in Australia, what time is it for you? LOL!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yeah, only a couple more posts, though I don't really see the point in having to post 20 times before being able to send messages. Ten maybe but 20 is a bit much. It's 11pm for me here now and I think I only need one more post after this. Have you ever done any readings that were so accurate they really shocked you, or just any good stories like that in general?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Is this thread still open to new pictures being posted? I'd like to participate.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Yes, I remember having to get my 20 posts, sometimes it helps to have a person to chat back and forth with.

To answer your question. I have regularly shocked myself and others with what I have said LOL.

If you have read some earlier posts in this thread you will know that I only started going along to "open circle" meetings last year. Most of the Psychic stuff that I have experienced throughout my life has just come naturally, and usually involves family.

Though I was never intentionally "reading" or trying. They were warnings of what was coming. I think??
edit on 6-5-2011 by maya27 because: Added last line.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Hi there. Yes it is. Thank you for joining in.

I liked your post on that other thread. So, nice surprise to see you here.

I'd be more than happy to have you post a picture. But wait until Sunday to post it?

So, as far as I'm concerned, you are the next to be read. I'm sure finity will agree.

edit on 6-5-2011 by maya27 because: Added last line.

edit on 6-5-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Your sig on your post was how I found the thread. I'd be happy to post a picture. Great...I'll post something on Sunday. Thanks!

edit on 6-5-2011 by Gibbon because: update

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Woo Hoo another picture. Awesome thanks for participating

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Hi Agkelos, sorry about the 20 thing post thing

my email address is [email protected].

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Is the reason for it more often involving family just because you spend most of your time around them and know them well? Or does being blood-related to someone make it easier?

reply to post by Gibbon

Welcome to the thread.

It's nice to see more people participating. It's great seeing how everyone interprets the results they get.

reply to post by finitydream

Don't worry. I think I have enough now. Finally.

edit on 6/5/2011 by Agkelos because: Added reply to finitydream

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

I think, especially with regards to my children, it is because we are very close, and I am a protective Mum. But these instances have been quite full on. In one instance a murderer moved into the area, and unfortunately killed a female. It could easily have been my daughter. I forbid her to go back to this place and a month later the other girl was later found dead.

Also, I had been saying to people that a female was going to be murdered. I just got the location mixed up, and I didn't connect the two until later. I know it sounds vague, but it was far from it. There is no doubt in anyone who saw what I was saying that it was anything other than a strong premonition. Not pleasant to experience.

My daughter had borrowed a hoodie that belonged to the girl, it was in my house for several weeks. That probably made it stronger, and may be why it seemed like separate incidents. I won't go into details on ATS, but if you are really interested, I will go into more detail in a u2u. LOL.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

That sounds like it would be really emotionally draining, but at least it is also quite useful, in some cases. I would be very happy to hear about your personal experiences, if you feel like sharing, though if you'd rather not, I completely understand. I'm definitely open to any u2u you might want to send now or anytime. I replied to yours from... yesterday, I think? Thanks, again.

Do you find it easier to feel negative energy such as that over positive energy? I was just wondering, as I can imagine that negative concepts might be more obvious or uncomfortable, while positive ideas might be more subtle?
edit on 6/5/2011 by Agkelos because: Added last line

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

I have just sent you a U2U regarding the reading, or failure thereof! LOL.

I don't want to go into my experiences here,so will u2u you later on. I don't want to distract from finity's thread/exercise either.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hello Maya, I didnt mean to interfere. I had a flash when looking at his picture so I responded. My bad

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

No worries it's great to see people conversing and hopefully learning along the way.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice, we have a new session starting on Sunday, will you be joining us?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

No problem, It's finity's thread, and she is just trying to keep it organised and structured so that it runs smoothly. That way everyone knows whats happening.

I was just puzzled.

Hopefully you will join in. As you can see, we could do with more coming on board.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hiya,

I'm looking forward to the replies on this one.

Will Magantice's read be included?

I wonder how you feel about having a FEEDBACK day when we post our thoughts on how we found the readings?

After all we are doing an exercise, not a "game", like in some other threads. It would be beneficial if we could be taking the time out to do that.

Get the results on a Saturday. See the new picture on the Sunday, Send our readings via U2U on the Wednesday. Then discuss our thoughts and feedback regarding the PREVIOUS reading on the Thursday? What do you think finity?

It's amazing how short a week can be!

edit on 7-5-2011 by maya27 because: Inserted the word previously

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi
I'm looking forward to the results too. Well I know I posted before this last session that all results are posted in the thread, so it should be.

That is an excellent idea Maya, lets start doing that. I don't know the week couldn't go fast enough for me.....lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So when do we get the results of this weeks reading?

Did you find you got more information from the second picture, or did it verify your original reading.

I personally found that it elaborated and verified what I had originally picked up on. Although, I think I may have been a bit off course on this read.

It was a tricky one, but it serves to remind us that readings, just like the subject, are individual. Some are straightforward, and some are complex.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I honestly don't know. I haven't heard anything on the results being posted or the first and second pic read??? I've noticed since my medication was raised I'm having difficulty getting into the read and locking down on the person posting. My first read on here before the upage was good but after it's ify. So this read has me curious.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join