It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

Hi Cut3ypie. Glad you enjoyed the reading.

I will say that it was a tough one. Lots of struggle & darkness in the past. But with a lot of promise, strength amd clarity in present to future.

I am glad to hear that things are already going so well for you and your family. And I'm pleased to hear that your Gem of a Partner is so supportive of you.

Your girls are lovely, I can tell that you are very proud of them. One day they will be able to decide things for themselves. All you have to do is love them, and be as honest as you can. By you concentrating on getting strong and well, it will be a great example to set them. I wish you all the best.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Thanks for the instructions Sam, but I can't seem to manage it.

Nevermind. I'm more of the outdoor, at the park playing with Haki sacks and Chi rackets and balls, with the long boarders and BMX'ers type person, than a computer type.

Congratulations on your results from Cut3ypie's reading. Your meditation technique must be quite effective. Blue Green algae/Spirulina is good for the Pineal gland.

I hpoe you will be able to participate in the exercise again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

No doubt you both did great.........Having a Tony the Tiger moment lol. For this next session how about the next person to post up a picture it has to be of an object or place, no pictures of people.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Hi there Finity,

I'm looking forward to seeing your results. Were there any other readings done, apart from Me, you, Sam and TKDRL?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitydream
reply to post by maya27

No doubt you both did great.........Having a Tony the Tiger moment lol. For this next session how about the next person to post up a picture it has to be of an object or place, no pictures of people.

Sounds good to me, Picture anyone?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Me too! I don't know everyone that took part, the only reader posts I saw were you, Sam and I.

So what did everyone think of reading a picture with people in it this last time?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Well, as you know, I can, and do personal reading regularly. However, I am enjoying the challenge of knowing nothing about the subject I am reading here. That, for me, is what is so good about this exercise.

Kind of like Remote Viewing...

Other reasons being that I don't want to get into too much info over the internet/ on a forum.

edit on 30-4-2011 by maya27 because: Putting the E in Challenge...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hiya Cut3ypie,

How many readers did you get?

Do you still have more results to post tomorrow?

edit on 30-4-2011 by maya27 because: Results added

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Time for the next session, for this session we need someone who would like to post a picture of an object or place. Please no pictures with people in them. u2u your read to the picture poster by wednesday. The results will be posted by Sunday. The reader limit for this session is 15. Make sure to post reader in the thread so you are counted. This is an exersize thread all reads are posted in the thread. Please no private reads, we are here to learn and help one another. Have fun and whenever someones ready go ahead and post your picture

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

i had you(maya27),sam and finity do a reading.i only posted yours and sams as it was the readings that i could understand.
With reading though(as my good ol mum says)also keep in mind things that didn,t mean something at the time,as in the future it maybe importent??!!.
i know it was a personal picture,i did look before i posted to see if"people"were allowed.
I thank you tho for reading as this pic is my most prised object and alot of meaning behind it to.means the world to me(hangs above my bed,so i can ALWAYS say good morning/good night
As i said before maya27 you have a gift and always inbrace that(as you are doing here).
Come on people,its great having a reading,its free,its a buzz when you do recieve the reading and they,re so rite.
What you got to lose,give it a go,these people really do have a gift,let it grow

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thank you for posting the picture of you and your lovely girls, and allowing us to read for you. It is much appreciated.

Hopefully you will join in and try reading. And/or give feedback to future readings. Do stay in touch.

Lets hope the thread continues to gather interest.

If everyone could link this thread to their signature for a while, it would be a great help in keeping the exercise going.

edit on 1-5-2011 by maya27 because: added last line.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This thread is very interesting to read. It appears to be run quite well compared to most, from what I see, and I'd be happy to post a picture for people to read once I have the ability to post a photo again (currently limited by a faulty laptop), if you'd all like?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

First person to post their picture will be the one. Good luck at figuring out how to do that.

Glad you find the thread interesting. Thank you for the feedback.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear from others. We'd love to have a picture posted. Best of luck getting it to work. Sounds like your best bet would be to host your picture on picasso or another sight and link it from there.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

added link to signature.
thanks once more for the experience

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Thanks for adding the link to your sig.

As I said before, please feel free to join in the thread by posting feedback, and if you fancy trying, reading too.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Okay, hopefully this is suitable and I look forward to seeing what comes of it.

i295.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Cheers for the picture Agkelos.

More readers please.

READER

edit on 2-5-2011 by maya27 because: More readers plz.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Awesome! Thanks for posting a picture.

Reader

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here's a question..... Are peoples abilities singular or combined. What I mean by that is.... In my case I believe my remote viewing is strongest and the others filter through it. Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join