It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: finitydream

sorry its taken me so long to follow up here, just got kinda busy with life,

ok so just to begin let me say the hardest thing about trying to exercise or experiment with such an ability as this is to separate imagination from intuition, so don't feel bad for blurring those lines, its the most difficult thing about this.

anyone else who wants to try and read the mug go take a second look at it, next paragraph is the true story of the mug.

unfortunately it isn't quite as melodramatic as its being taken as, lol,
i moved 2 years ago from my home town, leaving behind my best friend ever, we chat often on the phone but it isn't quite the same and i do miss him, Christmas before last i flew back home to be with family and got a chance to hang out with him, that was Christmas 2012. he was at that time staying with his mom, since he was out of work. his mom had bought these mugs as gifts to give everyone, each with different patterns but all christmassy. she gave this one in the photo to him, he gave it to me, because of that i cherish it, I've never drank coffee out of it so i wouldn't even call it a coffee mug, i only drink tea out of it,

I'm surprised no one tried to hit on the crack you can see in the mug i tried to make sure it was visible in the photo, maybe it just isn't clear enough. couple weeks ago i accidentally dropped it, really tore me up inside considering how much i cherish it. every time i look at that crack i feel guilty like I'm doing a bad job caring for this gift, (even though it really is just a meaningless cheap mug) lol

all parties involved are alive and well.

Hi, thanks again for posting the picture, here's what I got from it:

The Name Adam

I can see a small two story white house

Feel a dog like German Sheppard and past, barried on Property

See a women older feels like mother I dont see anything or one around her but she's holding a shotgun and has it pointed feels like at someone

Now a little girl with pigtails, hair is in ringlets in a sundress and then i See a male hand from the wrist holding a leather paddle, The little girl feels like sweet and innocent, I see the hand and paddle and feel abuse

Small blue car-little like the prius type small/smart car

Gold coin on a necklace with old language written on it-like aztec type old from then

boy's in small convient store only one with backpack to hold the food/candy stolen Feels like four of them

No Mad Dog,,,,,

See young female in college-feel animals like vet

I'm somewhere where the water is blue/green-tropic, I see an old time clipper ship and feel treasure, like a vacation there and maybe we'll find/get lucky,,,,,hahaha

The name Madalene

Next I see A toddler boy with his wrist lower arm in cast-left

Now a mini van in tact not smashed A female standing on passenger side and child in child seat in middle and feel accident- then herd blown tire
980 feels like road/haunted town

Now I'm standing in the middle of woods, trees all around-ghostly

Bigfoot

Myth hunter/buster, a male is into the hunting/knowledge stuff

Tarot spread on table, lady v read someone

Show hosting

Jeep type vehicle on a crappy road trail then I see 4 wheelers and a group of people riding them

Flag like in catch the flag game

Now I'm back at the white house I believe, I see a kitchen/ette window with a brown haired boy looking out-he's past, stays in the house, his family lived there till they left, I feel people behind me leaving, the family

Thanks again,
T

i don't know anyone named Adam,

i do live in a house that could be described as small white and two story.

i did grow up with a German Shepard but after ten years we gave it away while it was alive so no knowing what became of it.

the older woman may be the mother of my friend who initially bought the mug, and in her past she did at one point aim a shotgun at her then husband the day they separated, he was bad news and she finally did what she had to do to get away from him. (no shots were fired
)

the little girl could maybe be my friends sister they are almost the same age. far as i know she wasn't abused but maybe she just hasn't talked about it i don't know.

my last car was a bit similar in look to the Prius but it was black, otherwise i see no connection

hmm, i do actually have an ancient coin that i don't know its origins, i posted in a thread here on ats in the past looking to identify it, it isn't on a necklace though, here's that post including photo www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmm, well i did get caught shoplifting candy from a convenience store over a decade ago, i was in my teens, was just me and one other person, no backpacks.

no idea what the word Mad Dog is referring to.

no idea what the 'female in college animals vet' is referring to.

well i am from Oregon which is very green kinda tropic lots of rain, i did live on the coast on the ocean for a few years there. no idea what the treasure is referring to or the ship

i do not know anyone named Madalene

i did break my arm and have a full arm cast once but i was 14 not a toddler, lol.

no idea about the mini van, not in my life history, perhaps in the history of my friend but i haven't heard a story like that from him

also drawing a blank on any connection with a haunted town/road or the number 980

i did spend a year living in a cabin in the woods when i was living at the coast, best house i ever lived, middle of the woods trees all around, i miss it, was very beautiful there

always wanted to see Bigfoot but alas i have no such stories of my own

well i guess i would certainly fit with the description of someone who's into knowledge stuff, i don't really bust myths but i do love learning and reading about them, my dad likes hunting goes every year, i don't like hunting but i do have a lot of hunting type supplies in a camo backpack which i got from him, i use as my sort of prepper stash.

never had my tarot read except by someone who was a friend and was just dabbling, hardly experienced in it. there is no v in her name

i don't know what show hosting means,

no one i know has ever owned a jeep, or 4 wheelers,

haven't played a catch the flag game since elementary school, never did really enjoy it

i have brown hair! and my kitchen is pretty small, with two windows,
but my family is alive and well, though certainly many miles away from where i live now.

Hi,
Okay, first thing is - I think that I thought you were female, because I am feeling the mug belongs to a female (your wife, maybe?).

I'm going to write the rest in narrative form, as I think my impressions will be easier for you to understand that way...

The mug was a Christmas gift from your wife (or significant other) to her grandmother (or could be some other woman special to her heart - maybe mother, but seems less likely) who was struggling with cancer (or other serious illness) at the time...
Within a month or two after that the grandmother (or 'whoever') passed away - subsequently the mug was either given to or taken by your wife/significant other to have as a remembrance...

The name 'Jean' came to me for the grandmother, but possibly someone else in the family..

That's all I've got...sorry it's not more...

Carol

well it was purchased by a female so maybe that's the link

i don't know anyone named Jean

so who's next? or shall i post another photo of something?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the picture, your always welcome to post a picture and as far as anyone else reading them good luck I've been trying for awhile to get more readers and poster.

If your willing to post another picture go for it, I'll always take a shot at it. Who knows maybe someone else will try

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well, I was beyond off the mark but would be up for trying again if another photo is posted...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Sweet well first to post up a picture is it. Please refer to 1st post before posting picture.

Glad to have you aboard

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join