It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi Sam I'm glad to see you again. I would be happy to read your picture
Thank You for posting one up. We'll wait a day for anyone that wants to read the picture to get on board. Maybe we'll see some old faces from the thread and new ones join in this time??

Reader

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Looks like there's no other readers for the picture. I'll take a look at your picture as soon as I get a moment and u2u you what I've got.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
sending u2u your way shortly sorry for the wait

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Finity we need to get this thread back up and running.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

pyrodude
Finity we need to get this thread back up and running.

I agree but haven't had any luck

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Let's go ahead and open the thread for another picture. If anyone would like to post one feel free. It can be a pic of person(s), place or an object. But it has to be relevant to you so you can answer the reading or be able to find out.

As always this is a learning thread anyone is welcome to read the pics but please do not post your read. U2 the picture postee and they will post the reads with their answers.

Thanks Again Everyone

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Thanks for the picture. I'll wait a day to see if anyone else want's to read. So the floors open who's reading?

Reader

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry looks like I'm the only reader again

I'll take a look Sat. or Sun. and u2u you and you post the u2u with your replies. It's easier for those in the thread if your replies are in a different script or color. Thanks again for posting the picture.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: finitydream

This thread is a blast from the past. What happened to everyone else I wonder. Chased off ATS or just lost interest?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I don't know? I guess maybe both unfortunately.
You up to reading this pic?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not sure I qualify really. I got a weird feeling of mourning I couldn't explain, not sure if it's from the picture, or just missing these types of threads here.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No qualifications necessary :-) were all on equal footing in here. I know what you mean it seems like its more about YouTube and such anymore. I miss the learning threads.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello, I have just now stumbled across this thread and would like to try 'reading' the coffee mug if 'pryingopen3rdeye' feels okay with that...(If not, no worries - I think that it's important to trust one's feelings with this sort of thing, so if she has any sense that 'me' doing a reading doesn't feel 'right', I totally understand!)

I haven't ever had 'psychic' ability but am somewhat intuitive depending on circumstances and this seems a good opportunity to 'experiment' with any possible abilities that I've just never been aware of.

I will need to go back to the beginning of the thread and get clear on the instructions...

Feel free to u2u me, if you want/need to..

Thanks! Carol

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Carol and I would like to offer to 'read' your coffee mug photo...for a bit of detail, please see what I just now posted to finitydream (should be right above this post)...

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Awesome! Welcome aboard Carol, everyone's welcome to participate and learn :-)

I'm not psychic either, i seem to do ok at. Honestly I'm not a fan if the term psychic it implies special abilities to those gifted. I believe everyone possesses the potential.

edit on 3-5-2014 by finitydream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Hello, I have just now stumbled across this thread and would like to try 'reading' the coffee mug if 'pryingopen3rdeye' feels okay with that...(If not, no worries - I think that it's important to trust one's feelings with this sort of thing, so if she has any sense that 'me' doing a reading doesn't feel 'right', I totally understand!)

I haven't ever had 'psychic' ability but am somewhat intuitive depending on circumstances and this seems a good opportunity to 'experiment' with any possible abilities that I've just never been aware of.

I will need to go back to the beginning of the thread and get clear on the instructions...

Feel free to u2u me, if you want/need to..

Thanks! Carol

hey ya im totally ok with anyone giving it a go, feel free,

but uhmm. im not a she, lol, most definitely very male, ty though, lol.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
U2U Sent

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Let's call it a day on this session. Thanks again to Prying for posting the picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join