It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Hiya, Thank you for the prompt reply.
Well that was pretty accurate. Thanks for taking the time and going into detail over it via U2U.

You are the second poster to choose not to post the readings on the thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi finity, and everybody...

Personal Information:- It is something that needs to be addressed on this particular type of thread.

I hope everyone taking part will take this on board. It could be incorporated into the disclaimer.

No - one should feel they have to post a reading that covers personal information.

Also, A simple yes or No is completely acceptable in the circumstances. Or just a confirmation of how accurate, or not, the reading was.

What does everyone think?

Feedback would be great please. Especially from those who volunteered to be subjects.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Way too much info to post on the thread, but I'm more than happy to let everyone reading the thread know that both of the readers were highly accurate in place names/descriptions, items within those places and events that are important to both myself and my daughter, in fact in each reading there was a 100% accuracy on several points...actually sent a shiver down my spine reading the item in the attic relating to someone in the war and the arts course...Wow!

There was only one or two things in both readings that didn't ring any immediate bells, but overall both had some detailed information that was highly accurate and could not have been known by either of the readers (e.g. they couldn't just have gone and read my posts on here and deduced things about me from that!)

So very well done both of you and many thanks as I know you're both very busy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Thank you for the update on your read. Since I won't be reading, I am looking forward to being a spectator this week and eager to see how you and Sam get on with your readings.

Do we have an offer of a picture from a willing subject this week. Pyrodude where are you.???

Oh wait a minute, I'm psychic.... You are too busy chillin at the beach! Again.. I'm only jealous.

But seriously, are you keen to post. Post asap if you are.

finity, I will U2U Pyro. But I think first come, first served.

edit on 11-6-2011 by maya27 because: for the hell of it!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi Maya, I think the thread would be perfect place for another exercise

Thanks for posting a reply to our reads, glad to have you aboard.
First come first served

Not even done yet. I have to be finished by wednesday....uggg
sorry for the short text im in between and using my phone, I wont be back infront of my laptop until tonight.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

I hope everything will go smoothly for you. Don't worry about the thread. It will still be here on Wednesday. I hope.

I will pop in when I can. So will the others.

I have U2U'd Pyrodude asking him if he wants to post a picture. Maybe someone else will turn up if P doesn't manage to get back to us in time.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hey everyone,

Here's a picture of a flower (chosen from google images) for you to read. I have concentrated deeply on this photograph and projected my thoughts about this last couple of months towards it. The color of the flower (light blue) is also related to one of the things I've concentrated on, so keep that in mind. Also Maya, you requested a number. The number I have chosen is 717. Good luck to everyone.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Hi there everyone I'm intrested in joining in.

So are we all reading this picture flower then Sam?

edit on 13-6-2011 by GreenTara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi Terra, welcome aboard. I do believe so.
Reader

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yeah the only problem is I need 20 posts to be able to send my reading to Sam on a U2U.

When has it to be in by?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenTara

It's suppposed to be Wednesday, but we can let Sam know not to post results until he has a U2U from you...so get posting, it's amazing how quickly you can get your 20 posts in!

I'm having my first go at reading this week so mine will probably not be very good anyway, so I'm sure he'll be happy to wait.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Sam, Thank you for the image to read from. Also the number.
Reader

TARA, pleased to have you aboard. Do you want to post an image for everyone to read? Welcome to the thread. Just chat to us and have a look around at some of the interesting threads here on ATS. It won't be long until you have your 20 posts.

FINITY, Nearly there with your removal? Hope all is going well.

DESTINATION NOW. Hello again, I'm sure your reading will be good. I am going to use the pic of a flower and the number to read from this time for Sam. .

edit on 13-6-2011 by maya27 because: ???

edit on 13-6-2011 by maya27 because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi everyone
Don't get discouraged if this particular exercise is tough or doesn't yield a spot on read. This time were using a random object as the focus and Sam's thoughts etc.... Are the message/read. To me this is closer to an esp exercise. If i'm incorrect please let me know. I'm excited to try this myself, I've never done anything like this. So no worries, relax and have fun. For the newbies you can try focusing on his avatar first if you need a starting connection point then focus on the flower. I wouldn't advise using the first picture he posted on the thread. It will taint this read for you.
edit on 13-6-2011 by finitydream because: Detail addition

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

No, I would absolutely disagree there finity. Colour, Flowers and Stones is a widely practiced method in Mediumship. Why don't you look up Flower, Colour, and Stone Psychometry reading. There are MANY Flower Psychometry reading Mediums who use flowers and colours to tune into the subject for further clarity.

In fact, it was an ideal exercise to bring in for Sam, since it was a 2nd reading of a particular and recent period that he wanted us to focus on. The colour flower was an ideal way to bring clarity of that information.

I have made some effort here on your thread finity, I think the least you could do was google some basic info before posting.

However, I did enquire about bringing in colour reading (this style), It's not any different from the exercise already on this thread. I am very busy, but will get back to this point later on today...Hopefully.

I will start my own thread as soon as I have more spare time folks.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

WOW Maya........ No disrespect meant and snapping at me threating a new thread is unessasary. I know you've put in effort on the thread and I greatly appreciate it. Maybe I should have been more clear. You and I have different styles we use. I was aware you wanted to use your style for yourself. I was not aware we all were doing your way. When I read through the posts I was under the impression you were branching off and doing it your way. Your posts consist of I and you. You also specifically asked for him to post a number for you alone. And you were u2uing what you wanted.

So to everyone on the thread I'm sorry I was going at this read wrong. It is being done in Maya's style. So disregaurd my entire earlier post. And enjoy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That was actualy my fault. I got Maya's U2U, but I just assumed that everyone would want to read this way, so instead of U2Uing her back with the flower and #, I posted it here. If you'd like, I can post the original picture on here also to make it a little easier for everyone to read. Let me know what you think, finity.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You don't have to Sam, this exercise has great potential. I was just looking at the way to do it wrong. It's no ones fault just a misunderstanding. I think it'll be a great exercise for the participants. To try a different technique. Just need to look into it to get all the info on how to etc... Or if Maya would like to make a post for us and we can build on this style as we go if she would like.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Thanks alot!

Although if its wednesday then may I could practice a reading for next week. And I'm sure you will be fine with your reading.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hi Maya

Yes tha sounds like a good idea!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hi Maya

Thanks I would be happy to post a picture (once I find my way around this forum :lol

Until then you guys all continue. I'm very keen to practice Psychometry. Never done it before, see what happens??? .

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join