It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Apologies for not being around much, I've been dealing with an internal infection which scrambled me a little. Apologies to finity for not reading. I'll try and give it a shot with this weeks poster.

x

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No worries, take your time. When you feel well enough and rested. Glad to see you back

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

Hiya. So sorry to hear you have had complications. I will send you healing and hope you are better soon.

I am struggling with juggling too many projects right now, so after I submit this weeks reading, I will be taking a back seat for a week or two. If you are well enough to read next week, great. You rest and get well first though.

edit on 2-6-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Reading sent...... At last.

Sorry for the hold up everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey guys, if you get a chance, check these two out, let me know if you feel anything odd. I found them in with my crystals and gems collection, I have no idea where they came from. I took about 20 pictures of them, these two were the best that I could get. My camera refuses to focus on them.....

no flash picture
with flash

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

No worries, how's everything going Maya

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Actually never mind, I will start my own thread, rather than hijacking this one. Apologize, it is too late to edit my post, I will ask a mod to delete it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Do you require a pic for this Sunday (tomorrow) if so I'd be happy to post one. Very interesting thread btw

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It's fine, i'm out and on my phone and can't take a look. I'll look at it later though

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

That would be great! We look forward to your picture on Sunday.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Picture taken of object in my house, will upload it tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok so not quite Sunday, but planning for a lie in, so thought I'd just post the image now. firstly I'd like to say that I mentioned this exercise to my daughter (had to borrow her memory card...lost mine!) and she was intrigued, so she suggested that we both take a picture of the same object and post them both, and as we are so closely connected and have many memories of this object and both of our histories are intertwined and involve the object (and of course so much of our past and present involve far more than this object!)

I am not going to say who took which photo, but we will upload our own photos (through my account so readers cannot know whose photo who is attributed to whom) But in the spirit of the excercise we have agreed that we will both concentrate on our important issues for our own photos when we upload them!

looking forward to the feedback.

(hope you don't mind that it's two people!) the images are thumbnail!

if you want full sized images let me know cos technica lprobs for full size are giving me hassle lol

edit on 4-6-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by destination now because: pics being a pain

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hiya finity and everyone.

I will keep popping on when I can throughout this busy period.

I hope everyone is well.

finity, we didn't write up, or discuss a disclaimer yet. I am sure I will have a lot more free time in a few weeks/ months time. Until then I will just pop in when I can.

So were your readings okay?

I see we have another Scot on the thread.
LOL.
edit on 5-6-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hi Maya, good to see you! With the move coming up this week it's been crazy. I have been working on a disclaimer just trying to get the wording right. I hope to have it up the following week. I'll email it to you for you to go over and add or delete what you think.

I got an email from this weeks picture poster, he was happy with the read, just waiting for the posted results. Hopefully there up today, looking forward to them
Ttyl

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

That's because all the Scotts have all the unexplained fun over there

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I don't know about fun, but we have had some nice weather here in Glasgow. I'm dealing with 2 removals and trying to do some decorating on top of other stuff. Any time I get has been spent in the park. Us Scots need to grab the sunshine when we can.

Talking of Scots, did DJyorkie do a reading this week?

Sephrenia, I still love you, even though you were wearing that England rugby top.
Hope you are well.

finity, I hope everything goes well with your move. From the read I did, I can see sunshine ahead, and a much needed chance to drop your shoulders and catch your breath.

Your mum seems quite a character, and strong. I'm sure you are a chip off the old block..

edit on 5-6-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Us Scots need to grab the sunshine when we can.

Yes, we don't see it very often And after the met office promising several days of sunshine in the Ayrshire area last week, we ended up with one and half, and typically I was working on the one full day of it

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Hiya, Nice to see you joining in on the exercise. Yes, weather been a bit up and down. at least we had one really, really good day.

I was planning to go to Ayr beach the next afternoon, but the weather went a bit unpredictable.

I hope you get a few readers.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Meta, Meta, where for art thou Meta???

I am sorry I was late with my reading, and you had to wait so long....But please don't leave us waiting much longer for the results.

If you don't want to discuss any on the thread, thats fine, you could just U2U. I hope you are well. and enjoyed the good weather last week.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join