It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's the second read I got, it was from Maya.

1/ Now facing toward the Sun/Son/Sunny/Sony?

* did ask for some clarification on this and here it is: Sun is either a metaphor. For example turning away from troubled times/thoughts/actions. Or, literal, as in moving east, or taking up yoga, or sun gazing, or eastern religion/spirituality. May be both. So you know anyone called sony, sunny.

I definently am turning away from troubled times literally and the move is eastward

2/ Blue skies and Long Grass

*I don't know off hand but being an outdoor person this is a normal setting.

3/ Sparkle/ Sparky. Someone close to you an Electrician?

* This would be my oldest brother, who also was visiting mom at the same time the kids and I were. He works in heating and cooling etc... and has been "shocked" good a couple times....tee hee

4/ A Male, well built. Wears a Uniform. Is a Fireman, or Ambulance. Or Postman.

* I did ask for clarification on this as to the color: Dark - black/grey, in distance. First thought was fireman. Helmet. Fireman or army? Front line.

This could be either brother as they retired from military life after both being Marines, Army and national Guard but in all honestly I believe this is one other person in my life as they came up later in the read. This person was a Marine on the front lines and now is in the Sheriff's Department

5/ Young guy, blonde straight hair and long straight fringe., in mid twenties. Past relationship. Forelorne, alonging, but can't returnnow. Dead.

* I have an idea but I can't confirm this persons wear abouts.

6/ Native American spiritual connection-the light within. Guide of yours.

* I'm not sure on this one

7/ Images of Angels.There are pics and statues and cards.

*I emailed with Maya and this is more affinity than someone having items that resemble angels. I don't have any angel items.

8/ Someone has turned there back on you. Door slammed shut. Final! It suits their cause. Selfish.

* This is recently and has to do with the guy from above I believe....... Some people never change unfortunately

9/ Reaching out for a change for the better.Comes from your core now.

* You Bet!!

10/ Particular/fussy about your shoes. Need to be comfy.

* Lmao...........Yes I am very picky when it comes to shoes.

11/ Arguements with a neighbour, or workmate/business partner.

* Oooohhhh had to think on this one.......Got it. I was thinking to hard on this and the answer was right in front of me. My bakery business does often times team up with my children's fathers business and we are definently arguing but it's not business related. lol all three terms work metaphorically

12/ Eyes fuzzy foggy, Numb face. Older woman, controlling, dominant but wise. Was a bit of a girl in the 70's.
Singer/Dancer/Performer. Still has "Fire in her belly".

* That's my mom

edit on 28-5-2011 by finitydream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Excellent Job!!! Thanks for the reads

For this Sunday's picture Pyrodude will be posting it for everyone. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

edit on 28-5-2011 by finitydream because: grammer

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
wuz up all...can I post a picture of me or...?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Hi Meta, everyone is always welcome to participate in this thread. This weeks picture is being posted by pyrodude as far as we know. We can hold the following session for your picture if you would like. Let us know and welcome to the thread

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hiya Meta, I think Pyrodude may be posting a pic this week. Not sure, am too busy to keep a check these days. If Pyro doesn't post one, then you are welcome.

If Pyro post a pic, then I hope you will join in and do a reading with us again this week.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hi Maya, this is a really great topic for discussion
Congrats on your purchase, I would have to say from the results posted it went very well for you. I'd be interested in hearing how it went for you as you were using this technique. There are many items used for scrying, divination, healing, meditation etc...... I'll post a few links for color meaning/uses and technique.

I received my first gemstone when I was 15. My mother had bought me a silver handcrafted cross that had amethyst stones mounted one after another the entire length/width. She bought it and gave it to me because she thought of me. For me this was my talisman for many years. With the many different tools etc....it's not necessary to have them gifted to you. You can purchase your own, what you need or want will resonate with the individual person but an item/tool gifted to you is very "powerful" for lack of a better word. I'm not talking about someone getting rid of their item because they bought new or have no use for it anymore but them gifting it to you because they feel it would be beneficial, needed or good for you. Like my mom felt that necklace was for me, now my mom is not into any of this so for her it was just a nice purchase for her daughter but her coming to me with this and saying I saw this and thought of you and had to get it had more meaning for me because I knew I was being gifted with an item meant for me.

My experiences with the talisman were many before it's demise. For me the cross is symbolic of my faith and beliefs, not so much in the church and it's teaching. I don't follow anyone specific religion or belief but a more eclectic belief. This necklace kept me safe an those with me many times over. It amplified what was already natural for me, in a few cases it made it to hard to ignore.

When I was sixteen I was riding in a car with a friend. She picked me up and we were going to go back to her house. For whatever reason she went the wrong way and we had to make a turn on the children's bridge. It's a part of the highway that's dangerous and been the sight of many vehicular deaths. This was very close to my house and when we turned on the street for the "bridge" I heard I needed my necklace on, to buckle up and felt panicked. I had just finished clasping my necklace when we came to the stop. We BOTH looked both ways, it was fine to pull out normally not speed out just to make it. She pulled out to make the left hand turn, we were hit and sent into the oncoming lanes of traffic, a total of four vehicles hit us before we came to a stop.

The lady that hit us was dead even with the car in the lane next to her when we started pulling out. With that ladies testimony and the evidence at the scene and her admission later she sped up to hit us because she wanted a new car. When I was pulled from the vehicle that was the first thing I heard her screaming we owe her a new car, she was getting a new car. She never tried to stop, she slammed into us at 50+ mph. The worst part was her 8yr old was in the front seat unbuckled, he went through the windshield and died just after arriving at the hospital.

When I was 17 I was suppose to go shopping for the day with my best friend and her mom. We had planned this and were looking forward to it for days. That morning when I put my necklace on I again had the horrible feeling and heard no to go with them. I told my friend on the phone I wasn't going to go with them, why don't we just hang out or something. Basically after bailing on her she and her mom went. I got a phone call several hours later that they had been in a bad accident. A construction truck pulled out in front of them they swerved to miss it and ran head on into a utility pole at 45 mph.

Crystals, gemstones, runes etc.... have many great uses/applications. For me my gemstone has always been amethyst. Here's a small list of gemstone meanings in divination:

Crystal is associated with your health. Crystal is associated with your guardian angel.
Moonstone is associated with innocence or clear thinking.
Citrine is associated with travel, communication and/or success.
Carnelian is associated with personal power and growth.
Garnet is associated with anger, confrontations, change, passion and/or sexual energy.
Rose quartz is associated with love, friendship, relationships, joy and/or family.
Amethyst is associated with magic, mysticism, spiritual and/or past lives.
Blue lace agate is associated with peace, understanding and/or patience.
Sodalite is associated with protection, sleep, healing, fidelity, dreaming and/or intuition.
Green aventurine is associated with money, prosperity, growth, personal goals and/or career.
Smoky Quartz is associated with stability, personal responsibility and/or inner resources.
Hematite is associated with wisdom, knowledge and/or simplicity.
Apache Tear Obsidian is associated with transformation, such as releasing negative energy.

Here's a few links:
www.crystalsandgemstones.com...
www.crystalsandgemstones.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.serenapowers.com...

Those were a few quick basic link to get a little background info, hopefully it helps.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Amethyst is often used in Quan Yin/ Green Tara pendants. As it is the same protection as a St Christophers. It protects travellers, So your story does not surprise me in the least.

When it comes to jewelry, I have only a few select items, all silver, some gems. They have to deeply resonate with me. I have had them for many years. They are more like protections, than items of jewelry to me, I fully understand what you are saying.

www.shimmerlings.com...

With regard to Scrying, I never read up or got into it because I naturally have strong psychic ability, which I spent all my time trying to ubderstand fully, control and surpress. LOL. It is only in the last few years that I have become more playful with it.

Yes, also as a therapist, I do know a bit about Gemstones. But I wont bother doing a certified course on it.. My focus is on Colour therapy, and Herbalism. These are the best two courses which compliment my existing Clinical Aromatherapy Practice.

Time, Money and Children dictate though. Otherwise I would also do Clinical Nutrition.

I'm releived to see that we have offers of pics for this week. Could you U2U Pyro, just to check that their offer is still on. Didn't they miss it last week cos of the beach??

More readers would be good.

Yay, I seem to have managed to do a link. Thought it was harder than that??? LOL.
edit on 29-5-2011 by maya27 because: Last line.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Great job on the link

I U2U'd Pyrodude to see if he was going to post a picture for us. It's Memorial Day weekend for us here in the states so he may be a bit behind. Have a great weekend

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Please u2u me when to post my picture.
thanks

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sorry Guys!!! Yet another busy weekend plus we had memorial day too. Metaphysic you can go ahead and post or I can, I can post from work but my home computer is dead now
I'm more than willing to wait till next time if you are eager to post

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Okay Metaphysic, can you post a picture this week?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Metaphysic are you still planning to post a picture?

Could you let us know ASAP. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi people, sorry for the delay. Heres a picture of me. I hope youll post some decent readings

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

edit on 1/6/11 by Metaphysic because: the link was broken

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thank you meta. We will need a few days before we send in our readings.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
OK Maya im lookin forward to your readings.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks Meta

Reading

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
U2U reading sent

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
FilthyDream - WOW !
)
You sure have the talent. You see things clearly although some things aint familiar to me but its maybe it will be in the future or they are metaphoricly shown to you. Ill wait a little bit more for the other readings...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Lmao........filthydream.....
Thats one i've never been called. Thanks for the laugh, needed that

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join