It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel like sharing my feelings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Too much counter strike on european servers..pressed enter without my messsage

So this has been bugging me and i've shared it with a couple people around me, who don't quite get it but hey it fits for me.. I think this world is messed up beyond repair, honestly we target a few meanwhile we are the enablers. We speak so strongly of being enviroment friendly but still harm the enviroment and each other.

We point fingers at the fat cats dumping radiation in lakes and polluting our air, meanwhile given the position, power and money we are likely to do the same.

I can't see how we are going to change, we are just getting worse by the minute. I'm starting to think change will come when most of us wipe eachother out or get wiped out. We are part of this system, we can't just drop our tools. I'm serious thinking to myself bring on hell fast, maybe ill camp on a mountain
we are all individuals, how are we going to click into place? Especially if there isnt a profit to be made? How are we going to give up our differences? The things you want that your neighbour doesn't have? Who is going to regulate everything equal to each person?

At this rate we got the BP spill, we got pollution, and we now got radiation. Not to mention how we kill eachother by selling coke and junk food. How we sell harmfull drugs that don't cure the problem except make it worse in the long run? How are we going to get past anger and greed? If I was an alien, which I might be seeing as how fd up I think this world is and how I don't feel part of it, I wouldn't come here.
edit on 10-4-2011 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I feel the same...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
not much :O

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry that was my mistake, didn't mean for it be a blank..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Not all of us would do the same if we could. There are a minority of people who really do care about ethics, trying to get the species to live in a sustainable way, who really do want to figure out a way to evolve past our constant greed and war..............................but it is a minority.

Even the rainbow and unicorn crowd who sign off "love and light" are often secret warmongers, wanting this final battle between good and evil, and the destruction of "them."

It makes me wonder if we are going to make it. So many of us are, so nasty. And there almost seems to be some glee in our nastiness, like we dont even want to try and evolve past some of our worst habits.

Its depressing. And most of the time I really dont have any hope for us.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Its just so hopeless really, its got me to the point that i dont really care what happens. Yeah you are right, there may just be a minority.. I still dont see how we are going to get this right. Its quite clear its the direction we must head soon, otherwise we will be wiped out or wipe ourselves out. I do believe it is the system we are in, however i also believe you cant take this system out of us now. Maybe our childrens childrens etc will get it right. Thanks for your contribution

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Gandhi said it this way my friend, "Be the change you want to see". Christ said it this way "Pick up your cross and follow me".

It takes one person at a time to change the world. If you truly wish to see it change, YOU must live your life the way you want it to be. It really is that simple. Does it sound like a sacrifice? It is. If you are not willing to sacrifice, why should anyone else? There is no better way to loose your vision than by depending on another to bring it to fruition.

When you are hungry, do you wait for someone else to bring food to your mouth? That is a good way to starve my friend.

You must have a clear vision of what you want this world to be. Then you must decide if you want it to be that way enough to live it, to sacrifice all for it, to BE it. If you are not willing, then no one else will be either. If you are sincere in your desire, you will live the way the world should be, not for yourself, but for future generations.

It is far easier to preach than it is to do. The world grows weary of preachers. What it needs is doers.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Gandhi said it this way my friend, "Be the change you want to see". Christ said it this way "Pick up your cross and follow me".

It takes one person at a time to change the world. If you truly wish to see it change, YOU must live your life the way you want it to be. It really is that simple. Does it sound like a sacrifice? It is. If you are not willing to sacrifice, why should anyone else? There is no better way to loose your vision than by depending on another to bring it to fruition.

When you are hungry, do you wait for someone else to bring food to your mouth? That is a good way to starve my friend.

You must have a clear vision of what you want this world to be. Then you must decide if you want it to be that way enough to live it, to sacrifice all for it, to BE it. If you are not willing, then no one else will be either. If you are sincere in your desire, you will live the way the world should be, not for yourself, but for future generations.

It is far easier to preach than it is to do. The world grows weary of preachers. What it needs is doers.

With Love,

Your Brother

Iam, i greatly admire you, i love your posts, they make me feel safer, however, its too late for us, you know this. The minority is too small and things are happening too quickly, people are not changing quick enough, if at all. I have been thinking about the issue of human survival deeply since the Japan earthquake, and the truth is, we dont deserve to survive, This is an absolute truth. In the face of end of world type occurences the people of the earth are ignoring things and carrying on with lives, booking holidays, watching x factor. The end is staring them in the face and none of them can see the woods for the tree, and at that moment when things kick off, theyll say "how didnt we see this coming, it was staring us in the face".
Im very down about things at the moments, and if you want to give me some words of comfort, theyd be appreciated as im starting to think not any of us will be here in 6 months time.
blessing my friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are right of course, that we need to BE the change we want to see in the world. And I am. My actions are consistent with my beliefs. My major flaw is being here too much lately, too wrapped up in the delusion that the internet and the media seems to perpetuate nowdays.

Part of what is being "told" to us by the PTB is that we suck and arent worth saving. And perhaps I am just absorbing it too much and need to shut down the electronics for some months.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
The minority is too small and things are happening too quickly, people are not changing quick enough, if at all. I have been thinking about the issue of human survival deeply since the Japan earthquake, and the truth is, we dont deserve to survive, This is an absolute truth.

This thought has been haunting me too. In fact the night before the Japan quake I was on my couch almost helpless with the feeling that a choice had to be made, whether we were worth saving or not, and as I went to sleep that night, I did not feel the answer was yes.

And more recently, I was shown a dream of millions of us merging back into the One. Which I took to mean masses of us were going to die.

I just dont feel really hopeful for us. And I do get the feeling that we could have had a different outcome, and no one grabbed the brass ring.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Iam, i greatly admire you, i love your posts, they make me feel safer, however, its too late for us, you know this. The minority is too small and things are happening too quickly, people are not changing quick enough, if at all. I have been thinking about the issue of human survival deeply since the Japan earthquake, and the truth is, we dont deserve to survive, This is an absolute truth. In the face of end of world type occurences the people of the earth are ignoring things and carrying on with lives, booking holidays, watching x factor. The end is staring them in the face and none of them can see the woods for the tree, and at that moment when things kick off, theyll say "how didnt we see this coming, it was staring us in the face".
Im very down about things at the moments, and if you want to give me some words of comfort, theyd be appreciated as im starting to think not any of us will be here in 6 months time.
blessing my friend.

I couldnt have said it better

IAMIAM, like the above, i also admire what you say and believe. It's true in a way but hey jesus got crucified and ghandi got assassinated. You cant go around focusing only on the good and leaving the bad for the bad. That just makes you a target, its like we tend to kill those happy go lucky people off to feel better about ourselves or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

blessing my friend.

Too late my sister? By whose watch? By most scholarly opinions, the Great Pyramid at Giza was built around 5000 years ago. Yet mankind in our present form appeared in Africa over 150,000 years ago! In that time we have faced numerous challenges that by all reason should have wiped us out. Are times as tough now as the Dark Ages when the plague ravaged Europe? Are times so tough now that the tragedy eclipses the Ice Ages of the past? Are the wars worse now than when whole villages were burned to the ground and women taken off as slaves? Yes, we are going through a tough transition, but we are more prepared to face the challenges than at any other time in our history! If the divine spirit of Man persevered through the Ages then, nothing will destroy that spirit now.

Don't you know we are the stuff of God? The very fabric of the Universe binds every atom of our being. The energy of stars awakens our soul. This flesh we inhabit is but a suit we wear for but a very short time in our eternal journey through the cosmos. We are immortals experiencing eternity!

This is no mere accident that we are where we are today. Everything moves in clockwork order along a level of time whereby we grow and understand ourselves more clearly. That which we were yesterday, is not who we are today. Mankind will persevere and on looking back we will learn to admire the resiliency of our species. We will know we are of divine origin for the obstacles that wiped other species from this rock, we have endured. While other species have remained trapped by their primal desires to eat, sleep, and mate, WE have unlocked the very mysteries of existence itself. Still there is an infinite amount of things to discover in this wonderful creation, and as long as there is something to learn, something to understand, some bit of knowledge to unlock, man will be around.

We are going to see the end of the world as we know it. It is an old world that is dead to a species functioning as a global family. The one on the horizon is being born. The earth shakes in her labor pains, violence erupts around the world as old ideologies are burned in the crucible of evolution, disease will come, and our planet will suffer. Then in our darkest hour, when we have no choice but to come together or face extinction, Man will rise! He will dust off his soiled clothes and unite as the Brotherhood he was always meant to be. Man will clean up the earth and the process will rejuvenate his dead heart, warm it again to the love within, and give him a greater appreciation for this fragile world we share.

Do not despair my sister. Do not doubt these things. Rejoice! For there is no better time to be alive then to see a new child born.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
IAMIAM, like the above, i also admire what you say and believe. It's true in a way but hey jesus got crucified and ghandi got assassinated. You cant go around focusing only on the good and leaving the bad for the bad. That just makes you a target, its like we tend to kill those happy go lucky people off to feel better about ourselves or something.

My friend, I may be killed for speaking and living my message. So? It is only flesh and it WILL die sooner or later. Who cares? I am NOT my flesh but something much much more. I am the eternal spirit of Man! If I die in the flesh, man WILL go on!

If it takes being killed to show the right way to live, the peaceful loving way to build a better world, isn't it a price worth paying when you are going to die anyway?

I would rather die for LIVING, than be dead while still alive!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

blessing my friend.

Too late my sister? By whose watch? By most scholarly opinions, the Great Pyramid at Giza was built around 5000 years ago. Yet mankind in our present form appeared in Africa over 150,000 years ago! In that time we have faced numerous challenges that by all reason should have wiped us out. Are times as tough now as the Dark Ages when the plague ravaged Europe? Are times so tough now that the tragedy eclipses the Ice Ages of the past? Are the wars worse now than when whole villages were burned to the ground and women taken off as slaves? Yes, we are going through a tough transition, but we are more prepared to face the challenges than at any other time in our history! If the divine spirit of Man persevered through the Ages then, nothing will destroy that spirit now.

Don't you know we are the stuff of God? The very fabric of the Universe binds every atom of our being. The energy of stars awakens our soul. This flesh we inhabit is but a suit we wear for but a very short time in our eternal journey through the cosmos. We are immortals experiencing eternity!

This is no mere accident that we are where we are today. Everything moves in clockwork order along a level of time whereby we grow and understand ourselves more clearly. That which we were yesterday, is not who we are today. Mankind will persevere and on looking back we will learn to admire the resiliency of our species. We will know we are of divine origin for the obstacles that wiped other species from this rock, we have endured. While other species have remained trapped by their primal desires to eat, sleep, and mate, WE have unlocked the very mysteries of existence itself. Still there is an infinite amount of things to discover in this wonderful creation, and as long as there is something to learn, something to understand, some bit of knowledge to unlock, man will be around.

We are going to see the end of the world as we know it. It is an old world that is dead to a species functioning as a global family. The one on the horizon is being born. The earth shakes in her labor pains, violence erupts around the world as old ideologies are burned in the crucible of evolution, disease will come, and our planet will suffer. Then in our darkest hour, when we have no choice but to come together or face extinction, Man will rise! He will dust off his soiled clothes and unite as the Brotherhood he was always meant to be. Man will clean up the earth and the process will rejuvenate his dead heart, warm it again to the love within, and give him a greater appreciation for this fragile world we share.

Do not despair my sister. Do not doubt these things. Rejoice! For there is no better time to be alive then to see a new child born.

With Love,

Your Brother

You have a nice way with words and again I admire it. Unfortunately as you said there were previous before us, and they had their beliefs and infact they knew more than we do on many things. Take the mayans for example, they had a great system and they thrived until the spanish invaded, and they are still here today. I looked into it, their personal calendar and many things. I'm not so sure we will be spared and float around the cosmos all happy and singing with joy. No I think we are far from changing, and I highly doubt with so many individuals we can come together at our hour of need. Our hour of need was centuries ago. Our hour of need is the japan crisis but hey what have we done? Most of us are too stuck on charlie sheen, miley cyrus and justin bieber to care and act. We should have acted a long time ago. I include myself hey, I don't see many innocents in our system, which has its goods and overpowering bads.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

"We point fingers at the fat cats dumping radiation in lakes and polluting our air, meanwhile given the position, power and money we are likely to do the same."

Thats not fair. I wish I was "the decider" over a trillion or so, $$$. I would do the right thing by the suffering, the powerless.
edit on 10-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

"We point fingers at the fat cats dumping radiation in lakes and polluting our air, meanwhile given the position, power and money we are likely to do the same."

Thats not fair. I wish I was "the decider" over a trillion or so, $$$. I would do the right thing by the suffering, the powerless.
edit on 10-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

That's what we all say hey? Hell I even say that. Pitty very few have after getting the cash

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

"Part of what is being "told" to us by the PTB is that we suck and arent worth saving. And perhaps I am just absorbing it too much and need to shut down the electronics for some months."

This is right on. There have been days that made me despise all people, just because one a'hole was vicious to me. But after I cool off, I realize that most people are basically good, and a handfull of psychopaths sit at the top of the food chain.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You have a nice way with words and again I admire it. Unfortunately as you said there were previous before us, and they had their beliefs and infact they knew more than we do on many things. Take the mayans for example, they had a great system and they thrived until the spanish invaded, and they are still here today. I looked into it, their personal calendar and many things. I'm not so sure we will be spared and float around the cosmos all happy and singing with joy. No I think we are far from changing, and I highly doubt with so many individuals we can come together at our hour of need. Our hour of need was centuries ago. Our hour of need is the japan crisis but hey what have we done? Most of us are too stuck on charlie sheen, miley cyrus and justin bieber to care and act. We should have acted a long time ago. I include myself hey, I don't see many innocents in our system, which has its goods and overpowering bads.

Again my friend, you are looking to others to change before you do. Change is not easy. The system we have constructed is all we know. We do not know a better way for we have not lived a better way. Thus, we hope and pray that our old ways will carry us through even when we know deep inside they will not. No one will change until they see changing is better by the success of someone else, or until great catastrophe forces a change.

We can wait for the catastrophe or we can start the process of changing ourselves. If we change ourselves at least we can be satisfied in having accomplished that much. If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can look at any mountain, and with a word, toss it into the sea. Have such faith in yourself and open your heart to mankind. You would be amazed at the difference you can make in others lives on their own journey to changing simply by treating them lovingly.

Let me share with you a quote from a friend on this forum that I received via U2U.

They (our Teachers) quite literally gave their ALL in order to make their point. And, for me, their point was simply this: “You must CHOOSE LOVE each and every day, each and every moment. That choosing LOVE is not a singular occurrence; that the wonderful event of choosing LOVE is a perpetual, never-ending action which results in ever-flowing LOVE for all others and, of course, for yourself.”

There it is my friend. The plain simple truth. YOU must choose every second of your day how you will face it. Your decision will impact the world around you. You WILL see the change in our world, one person at a time.

It is not always easy. I take my dog on a walk every day into the wilderness near where I stay. Each time I go to my secluded place in my inner sanctuary and I cry for the world. I let out all the pain I see, I take a moment of time to feel the suffering of all. I take it on as my own and it breaks me down. That suffering, that pain, gives me new resolve each and every day to try my best to get a message of love and understanding out to all. My actions mimic my message for that is the only way to change the world.

If you could for a moment see the world through my eyes, you would not be so quick to judge the world. We are children, all of us. We have forgotten our innocence and we must remember.

I know what struggles you are going through internally my friend. I was there a year ago, stock piled with guns, ammo, and survival gear ready to take on the world because I HATED what we had created. I HATED what man had become.

What changed me was not something I can ever put words to. All I can say is I saw God, I heard his voice, I faced his judgement.

The world is in his hands. Everything is going according to plan. We are all Loved beyond imagining. Thus, WE should love all beyond imaging. That IS all there is to it.

Do not worry my friend. Everything is in divine order.

You are a Child of God. All the power is in YOUR hands. Be the change you want to see.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm not really a believer in a god. I looked into this too deep to pick one. That's another story though. I don't say there isn't an intelligent being/creator out there.. I believe what you have said is right and maybe I need a change in my life. That's true what you say, open up to the world and see the beauty, then you will experience it with others. There is a lot of good and we long for it. I think thats probably the best way hey because right now my life isn't going as planned. I'm tied down in a stressfull job, I have a few debts to pay and I want to start a course soon to get further and do the type of work i like. I don't see a way out of this anytime soon so maybe I must get involved in sport again and other fun stuff, then back to work like a good slave and hope space junk doesn't land on my head.

Thanks i'll give it a go, or atleast include it in my plans. Much appreciated for your time and effort, I hope all goes well with you

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm not really a believer in a god. I looked into this too deep to pick one. That's another story though. I don't say there isn't an intelligent being/creator out there.. I believe what you have said is right and maybe I need a change in my life. That's true what you say, open up to the world and see the beauty, then you will experience it with others. There is a lot of good and we long for it. I think thats probably the best way hey because right now my life isn't going as planned. I'm tied down in a stressfull job, I have a few debts to pay and I want to start a course soon to get further and do the type of work i like. I don't see a way out of this anytime soon so maybe I must get involved in sport again and other fun stuff, then back to work like a good slave and hope space junk doesn't land on my head.

Thanks i'll give it a go, or atleast include it in my plans. Much appreciated for your time and effort, I hope all goes well with you

Any time you need to share your feelings my friend, I am here to listen and help if I can. I have a plan to change the world. You may want to check it out at the bottom of my posts. If you feel it, share it with others on your journey. As for God, he is within you. Let him define himself for you, no one else.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join