It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodin Coil, how to make?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have read somewhere that Marko Rodin stated that everyone is building the rodin coils wrong. I just watched this video from Randy Powell who is working with Vortex mathematics and giving seminars and I have to say it is impressive. The coil continues to generate the magnetic effect for a while after the power has been turned off.
I am assuming that Randy Powell got it right.
Does anyone have any input on this/ I want to make a rodin coil but i want to make sure i get it right the first time.

edit on 10-4-2011 by i am just saying because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
I have read somewhere that Marko Rodin stated that everyone is building the rodin coils wrong. I just watched this video from Randy Powell who is working with Vortex mathematics and giving seminars and I have to say it is impressive. The coil continues to generate the magnetic effect for a while after the power has been turned off.
I am assuming that Randy Powell got it right.
Does anyone have any input on this/ I want to make a rodin coil but i want to make sure i get it right the first time.

edit on 10-4-2011 by i am just saying because: (no reason given)

To me, it appears that the movement of the ball bearing is from the shaking of his hand and not from the "field" of the coil.

To my thinking the Rodin coil appears to be a standard torroidal transformer and the "vortex mathematics" appears to be quite arbitrary (why decimal instead of natural logarithm)?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this sounds and looks interesting, but it is all new to me.
The ball needs some marks or colors to give some indication of how fast it is rotating-I'm assuming that it is rotating at a very fast rate. In the glass container, it would rotate for quite a long time if, for example, it initially reached a rate of 30k rpm as do some little motors today. At any rate, much of the energy--if it is rotating and not just jiggling around in the cup--is plain old kinetic energy (running down). So is it just an electrically rotated spinning top?
edit on 10-4-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'm very interested in Rodin's coils and wondering if there are any videos with him going over
the "Rodin Coil" and showing off their true capabilities?

After seeing some very interesting experiments with my own eyes, I have started studying electrical engineering and I find electricity very fascinating to say the least. I also find it funny that physicist and main stream scientist claim that they got everything figured out and free energy can not exist.

A buddy of mine Ted Bristow has coil winding sequences based on an amazing math sequence he came up with that shares similarities to Rodin's work but is very unique in its own right and much easier to understand for the layman IMHO. I got to see if I can get these guys to talk, I got a lot of respect for Rodin's work for sure and after studying The Bristow Sequence, Rodins work is making more sense too now.

Anyone got any updates on what Rodins been up to?

edit on 27-2-2012 by setiorion because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't know much about Rodin, but I do know one thing: the flux density required for a coil of that size to spin a neodymium ball magnet like that from ten feet away would be the strongest field, by order of degrees of magnitude, ever measured on the planet.

He's got a magnetic field generator somewhere very close but out of sight.

TheRedneck

top topics

join