It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO April 8th 2011 Phoenix, AZ USA (Are We Becoming Desensitized? Disclosure?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Those look like Chinese lanterns to me, and I'm not saying this as a skeptic because I'm not a skeptic. They exhibit the same colors and characteristics as the Chinese lanterns do, which accounts for the orange flickering glow and for the fact there are numerous lights that float slowly and then eventually burn out, as evidenced at about 1:05 in the video.

I can also say that I have personally witnessed this phenomenon over the skies of my hometown a few months ago. It is, indeed, something that captures your attention when you first witness it, but the reason I had trouble believing I was seeing an actual spacecraft was that the light was flickering in intensity and appeared to simply burn out after several minutes. As in this video, the lights have the characteristics one would see with a candlelight flame. I checked my local paper the day after my sighting and found there had been some sort of Filipino festival the night before. I suspect the object I saw may have originated from that festival, but who knows.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
^ One of the episodes of UFO Hunters Season 2 (maybe more than one) makes experiments on launching flares and in 1 episode they did that for Chinese lights - I think in the episode Arizona lights. From what was seen - balloons with lights, flares and Chinese lamps don't look like that. Often like balloons and flares or chinese lights you can see the object they light - for instance a lit balloon the flare would shine upon it and it would look quite different. Also afair Chinese lights dont do such moves..

I would say interesting but for the first time I see UFOs coming out from fireballs with tailm I'm not sure what it is.

<< 1   >>

join