It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Open the Internet Explorer browser and click to open the the Tools menu. When the dropdown menu appears, click on the last choice, "Internet Options."
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab. When that tab opens, click the "Advanced" button and wait for a gray pop-up dialogue box to appear.
3. Look for the part of the pop-up window that says "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" and choose the "Block" option that appears under the "Third-party Cookie" section. Then just click on the "OK" button to confirm the action.
NOTE: You will need to manually Allow certain cookies, you should add: "*.microsoft.com" (no quotes) to the "Always Allow" list to avoid any problems with Windows Update or the many other Microsoft sites, including the MSKB which requires Cookies to be accepted. I would recommend adding any sites that you frequent such as Banking, and any sites that require you to log in, (Social Networking) etc.
1. Go to Tools> Add-Ons> Get Extensions...
2. What you are looking for is the Permit Cookies extension
This will allow you to block cookies by site, permanently. You can rid your self of doubleclick, adrevolver, and a host of other unnecessary adware tracking cookies, just be sure and allow the primary sites you need to have cookies enabled for (Email or any other website where you have to log in).
The first day or two you be prompted to allow or deny all kinds of cookies, then it mellows out a bit, as your permissions are saved and remembered.
Originally posted by tpak89
what about google chrome??
Keep My Opt-Outs is a Chrome extension that stops the browser from storing cookies related to ads. The service opts-out of advertisement by companies that have adopted the industry privacy standards for online advertising which means that it is still possible to see personalized advertisement on the web.
Download it here