It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm frightened

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
dude, I too am young and have life ahead of me. I am 20 year old man. But let me tell you one thing. There is nothing to be afraid of, what is supposed to happen, will happen. There is nothing you can do about it. ......( )

Our bodies are temporary vessels for our souls. Once you die, you will reincarnate again. Our souls are here in our bodies only to learn. I believe they were forced to forget their past lives and everything to make the experience of actually living as real as possible. So, learn something from this life and dont worry about the rest.

Ok bud?

A comforting post. But ....... do we need "comfort" right now? Would a "fight or flight" response be more appropriate?

Suppose some dark force were manipulating the ends and means of our world for their own goals. Suppose further that these miscreants did not give a flying gazoo about the common man. Suppose that such fictional parasites considered mankind to be a pestilence or infestation - to be fleeced, manipulated and killed at will. What weapons would they use?

First, such mythical critters would attack the psyche thru fear and stress, mostly thru the media. Then they would proceed with indoctrination and propaganda (thru mass media and "schools"). Lastly, these puppet masters would want to thin the herd by attacking their physical bodies. They would do this by adulteration of the food supplies with dangerous ingredients like high-fructose corn syrup and GMO products. They would do this thru drugs (like fluoride) in the water supplies. They would attack thru massive pollution of water, air and land like the BP gulf disaster or thru radioactive release from defective GE reactors in Japan. They would attack our economies with manufactured crisis.

Instead of going "zen" or "Ghandhi", maybe be need to hone our skills at "enemy identification". If we really find organized "bad guys", instead of talking about reincarnation, we oughta be thinking about removing their political and economic power. Maybe .... just maybe .... it's time to let the bad guys reincarnate -- after a fair trial by an impartial jury (of course).

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Best thing you can do is have a grab bag ready to go and a good survival guide and you're set to go, thats what keeps me going

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There will be bad stuff happening soon, we all "know" that here. The good news is that good people will make it and walk into a future world infinitely better than this one. There is going to be suffering but what this status quo can not go on forever either.

I will show you the solution here, the real solution that will make your soul jump from joy.

I sincerely recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times - as we know them, in my opinion, and Falun Dafa has a massive role to play during this age, as Nostradamus, the vikings and others predicted) ages ago.

In my opinion this is the most important book published since this civilization began 5000 years ago. Read it and then your worries will be reduced to nothing.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: Learn to recite the magic words: "Falun Dafa is good."

The huge catastrophe(for bad people) and the solution(reciting the magic words):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ill go with jude , not to be disrespectfull i think u posess more knowledge than u claim, and i think it will be seen within your further threads , also your name claims to be an experiment . i think u are here with a purpose to spread knowledge . if i am mistaken ill excuse myself and gladly help you to find a direction to enlightenment .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by experiment88

I understand your feeling of fear. I live with server panic attacks everyday for 5 yrs now, it is the most uncomfortable feeling you can ever imagine! It makes you lose sleep and feel like you never have any peace or joy left in your life. My fears is more medical reasons, but fear is fear all the same. I also have your worries about the future all the troubles in the world, 2012, ect.... I am 43 and I have two sons 21 and 24... I fear for them most! I feel there lives will be not fair to die so young if all this comes true. To try and prepare example stocking food for a few years worth takes a lot of money witch we all do not have. So how can we really prepare? I ponder over stuff like this all the time, I came up with one thing that really helps. Just the knowing we ALL DIE , My sons, Me, My Husband ect.. and when our number is up , it is up and it could come from 2012 stuff or a Mac truck hitting us on the highway or slipping in your bath tub. We have to live each and every second as if it could be our last, because that my friend is the hard truth. So really try to put that into prospective and find joy in the small things in life and be thankful to know these small pleasure. It is a mind set that takes time and practice. If you need to talk more at any time or need a friend I am here for you! Send me a note.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All humans have fear. Ultimately, you will have to rationalize what you fear the MOST, and then find answers to it, as best answers are possible without hurting or harming yours or others lives.

Once you gain knowledge, it will set you free, for only in truth will you be freed, to seek for the right actions to eradicate your fears, or common fears of humanity.

Welcome, good luck and cheers!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
That's odd. Why does it show that the topic creator is banned? He's only made 4 posts, all of which are still up, and his two threads are also still up.

Likely because in his original unedited post he admitted that he was under age, which is a violation of T&C and will get you banned.

Honestly I just lost respect for the ATS admins.

That is if that is why he was banned. He could be a troll. Idk
edit on 4/14/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join