It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is/are the/a Cassiopaean? I need help from ATS members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have googled it, and some transcripts to try to find out more, but I dont know which one i should read. Are they all the same? Are some legit, and some not? I would like some help guys, thanks!

Oh and mods if aliens/ufo's is the wrong topic please move!
edit on 4/10/2011 by NerdGoddess because: idk what to put this under

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Are you talking about the cassiopaean project?

in a nutshell...a pseudo-religious sect focusing in on channeling aliens while seeing alot of NWO stuff. They got some haters out there on the net doing what they do best.
take em seriously? meh..its as good as any other system of faith imo...some people hear from Jesus, some from Muhammed, some from Whitecloud, etc...

I will say go check em out, but make sure to keep a skeptical mindset throughout the process on that or any cult/religion/organization based on faith and belief over verifiable fact. There are alot of cults and such out there saying alot of things, its easy for someone desiring something to be swept up in anything.

Oh, here is PC's interview with em btw.

Last warning btw, beware of channelers...not because of what they are channeling or any of that nonsense, but because they could simply be delusional (at best..intentional liar at worst)
edit on 10-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

I never even heard of them until you mentioned it. I did a quick search and found this... (please be aware that I do not vouch for the site or it's credibility)

The Cassiopaeans are entities existing in what they call "the Sixth Density". Their sole purpose in channeling to us (in the "Third Density") is to provide information we will use in the following years as earth changes take place, indeed, as all of us change, and move up to a higher consciousness. If you are on your spiritual path (even if you are not), WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO VISIT THIS SITE. You may not be prepared for the information contained in their very interesting web site. Information contained in this site is from channeling, and we have found from our readings in a vast array of materials, including from UFO sources, from spirit and other sources tells us that much information "out there" is incorrect, misleading and downright disinformation (if we are to believe the channelers of this data - which we do). This channeling sets the record straight and fills-in large gaps in many places, answering many questions, until this time, left unanswered (at least for us). There is just too much of this or similar data which is also existing in other places and from others, who do not know of the existence (?) of each other, to make this information "trivial".

source

There is more information at the link, with more links within the site. I am not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I hope it helps.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
9nania shows a conversation between someone and the casseiopeans in one of her videos. I thought it was very interesting despite having no clue who the casseiopeans are. Basically planet x/nibiru is real according to them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
not sure OP, but this may be related -

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
thanks everyone, i will remain skeptical, and I just like to read about what other people think and believe so i thought this was an interesting topic, thanks again!

top topics

join