It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese CCP agents posting propaganda in record numbers on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have been monitoring one comments section in particular. It is the CNN article that has the TED talk regarding
Ai Weiwei and his human rights efforts in China (he has since been taken away by the Chinese gestapo). For about 24 hours STRAIGHT since the article has been released the comments section has been hammered HARD by what appears to be none other than Chinese communist agents attacking, of ALL things India? If is the same people posting over and over and over. SPAMMING video's of India and making every effort possible to attempt to discredit the story and anyone who posts a comment about it. Why would china make such a strenuous effort to discredit India? Could it be possible that China is preparing to go to war with India?

Here is the article, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page to witness this first hand for yourself in action and tell me what you think. I would think they would be more concerned with the actual article and discussion about Ai Weiwei and his incarceration or his work. Let me know what you think.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

I'm not going to point fingers at any of our ATS members in particular nor post certain fishy threads but if you think that comments section is funny you have missed some posters here on certain topics over the past 4 or 5 years.

This doesn't surprise me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I got a penalty from ATS for calling out one who even admited they worked for Chinas government. They were pushing the border issue and using propaganda against the US. You should look into Confucious Centers that are in every state now.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is it possible that China and India are about to go to war? I never even imagined that something like that would be happening. But most of the comments seemed directed at trying to make India out to be a enemy and the video's show the worst parts of India's society. Why would they dump tons of anti-India comments and video links in a Chinese human rights story? It just makes no sense at all. China attacking India? Aren't they both nuclear superpowers? If they went to war wouldn't they just nuke each other into oblivion? I would be interested to see some of the threads from ATS regarding this. I find it interesting to see a cyber war fought with commentary. It is like a mini battlefield I was totally unaware of.

Maybe China is extremely scared of what they see happening around the world with Egypt and countries revolting? Maybe they are on overdrive to attempt to save their ship from sinking?

Perhaps a war with India would buy them time to prevent any type of civil disobedience from taking place inside of China that they fear is soon to take place?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'm not going to point fingers at any of our ATS members in particular nor post certain fishy threads but if you think that comments section is funny you have missed some posters here on certain topics over the past 4 or 5 years.
This doesn't surprise me.

Heck ya. I have only two individuals in my 'rivals' section...and they are just to remind me that they pop up as 'special interest contributors' whenever a certain issue arises. I mean, I may be a predictable blunt instrument from time to time...but I'm sure others see that as personality, not vocation.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
wow...looking at the 532 comments that have accumulated it's DEFINITELY a chinese propaganda machine...they're truly trolling the crap out of it...at least most of the people seem to notice what's going on

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
it would seem like the CNN comments section
needs better moderation. Or is it intentional
on the part of CNN ?

You do realize folks that if Soros has his way
with the NWO, that the Chinese model of society
will be implemented in the US.

The Chinese, errrrr I mean US Gestapo will drag
you away for posting something contrary to the state.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow the story got yanked off the front page REALLY fast. They replaced it with something about U.S. Wine Consumption, Celebrity memoirs, Top Moments in Stoner Cinema, Chocolate and Mathew McHonahey's new movie. It was up for LESS than 24 hours. That seems insanely suspect to me. Maybe CNN's handlers told them to take the story down immediately?

Date and time it was posted on the top page April 9, 2011 5:23 p.m. EDT
Front page stories updated at 4:37 p.m.EDT, Sun April 10, 2011
Less than 24 hours yet stories remain on the front page about working out and fitness for going on three days now. VERY interesting. I have never actually witnessed firsthand anything like this before. I have HEARD about it but never seen it with my own eyes.
edit on 10-4-2011 by idonotcollectstamps because: Conspiracy alrms exploding in my head from CNN

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
we are in a time of revolutions in my opinion...I've always wondered when it would be china's turn...so many people under an oppressive government...you would think that sooner or later their people would become unhappy with being sock puppets for their communist government

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
-Comment removed by Chinese Government-

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But seriously, the west constantly lap dogging China is getting out of hand. People tend to forget that china is still ruled by an oppressive communist regime which cannot accept any criticism.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yeah..... Well, most of us have enough sense to know Exactly what China's military thinks of us.

China's Plan To Conquer The U.S., Canada,

and Australia: Speech By Comrade Chi

Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military

Commission December, 2005 3-1-9
www.rense.com...

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the 'issue of America' is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another Chinaunder the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land! It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight. In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.

The reason that the United States remains today is that it has never seen war on its mainland. Once its enemies aim at the mainland, the enemies would have already reached Washington before its congress finishes debating and authorizes the president to declare war. But for us, we don't waste time on these trivial things. Maybe you have now come to understand why we recently decided to further promulgate atheism. If we let theology from the West into China and empty us from the inside, if we let all Chinese people listen to God and follow God, who will obediently listen to us and follow us? If the common people don't believe Comrade Hu Jintao is a qualified leader, begin to question his authority, and want to monitor him, if the religious followers in our society question why we are leading God in churches, can our Party continue to rule China??

There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another. Of course we have not been idle; in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of 'cleaning up' America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focused instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country. Biological weapons are unprecedented in their ruthlessness, but if the Americans do not die then the Chinese have to die. If the Chinese people are strapped to the present land, a total societal collapse is bound to take place.

It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths, But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we'd have to pick the latter, as, for us, it is more important to safeguard the lives of the Chinese people and the life of our Party. The last problem I want to talk about is of firmly seizing the preparations for military battle. The central committee believes, as long as we resolve the United States problem at one blow, our domestic problems will all be readily solved.

So, China can take flying leap.
edit on 10-4-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it would seem like the CNN comments section
needs better moderation. Or is it intentional
on the part of CNN ?

You do realize folks that if Soros has his way
with the NWO, that the Chinese model of society
will be implemented in the US.

The Chinese, errrrr I mean US Gestapo will drag
you away for posting something contrary to the state.

Yeah:

______beforeitsnews/story/543/422/Chinese_General:_America,_Canada,_Australia_Are_Targets_For_Mass_Extermination.html

"Comrades, I'm very excited today, because the large-scale online survey sina.com that was done for us showed that our next generation is quite promising and our Party's cause will be carried on. In answering the question, "Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war," more than 80 per cent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations.

The central issue of this survey appears to be whether one should shoot at women, children and prisoners of war, but its real significance goes far beyond that. Ostensibly, our intention is mainly to figure out what the Chinese people's attitude towards war is: If these future soldiers do not hesitate to kill even noncombatants, they'll naturally be doubly ready and ruthless in killing combatants. Therefore, the responses to the survey questions may reflect the general attitude people have towards war..We wanted to know: If China's global development will necessitate massive deaths in enemy countries; will our people endorse that scenario? Will they be for or against it? The fact is, our 'development' refers to the great revitalization of the Chinese nation, which, of course, is not limited to the land we have now but also includes the whole world.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I'm sorry but you are EXTREMELY naive if you believe the words you just quoted. As IF the Chinese government would give a crap about it's people and wanting to get "more land" for the 1.4 billion citizens. I mean, they're complaining about not having enough space yet look at India. Not even a quarter the size of China yet they still exceed 1 billion people, as if. And if China were serious, just look up to Russia. Only around 140 mill citizens and MUCH closer to home.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2011 by idonotcollectstamps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
Why would china make such a strenuous effort to discredit India? Could it be possible that China is preparing to go to war with India?

Because India is the chief competition for the one thing that is driving Chinas economic tornado, cheap labor?

Corporations are either moving to China to exploit the cheap labor, or India to exploit the cheap labor, so why wouldnt China have it in for India? India is its only real competitor in that sense. And India might actually have a better educated populace too, and its democratic nature might be more appealing to some.

top topics

join