It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further proof that chemtrails exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I filmed two planes today flying at high altitude with my camera at the same area of the sky from my window. One plane formed a normal contrail which quickly vanished and the other plane formed a contrail which was surprisingly very long and took longer to dissipate.
www.youtube.com...

Could this be proof that chemtrails exist?
edit on 10-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is pretty strange how one stays visible longer... I believe that it is bad for the environment for something like that to stay in the atmosphere for so long, but I wouldn't jump to such a bold conclusion that it's proof of chemtrails. I think more evidence is needed to even say that the government is delibrately spraying harmful chemicals into the atmosphere, but hey that's just me. Nice video though I do agree it's strange

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Chemtrails" is disinformation. A HOAX. Perpetrated by people that don't understand weather mechanics. A contrail at one altitude will dissipate quicker than a contrail at a different altitude due to wind shear, humidity, and temperature of the atmosphere at the altitude the plane is flying at.

In a nutshell, if a contrail becomes a (fake) "chemtrail" just because it lingers longer, then these are "chemtrails" also:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85768ed635ee.jpg[/atsimg]

That's right. Clouds also have to be "chemtrails" because they also linger in the sky and take hours to dissipate. Contrails and clouds are exactly the same thing: frozen water vapor.

In the winter time, your car's exhaust makes the exact same water vapor visible:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/850f984a4b0f.jpg[/atsimg]

When you breath air outside in the winter time, you can also leave the same exact water vapor when you exhale.

If you could drive your car at the same altitude as the second plane in your video, your car would leave a contrail across the sky just exactly like that plane did, and just exactly like clouds stay in the sky.

So please, stop the "chemtrail" disinformation and learn a little about weather before continuing to perpetuate it.

edit on 10-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElusiveMonty

It's not strange. It's perfectly normal. The altitudes of the two planes are different. And thus the temperatures, humidity, and wind speed will also be different. And as such, the two contrails will act differently.

No "chemtrails" here. All perfectly normal contrails acting differently at different altitudes.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

No, but it's pretty convincing evidence that contrails exist.

www.airspacemag.com...

But then, we already knew that.

Your observation matches what weve known about contrails for several decades. But if you or anyone else can provide a serious reason why anything you saw was not a contrail, you could well be in line for a Nobel prize

edit on 10-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Makes you wonder. Not like the government would keep something like this a secret. I enjoyed the accompanying . sound track - for an old fart I still got it going on.

link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for clearing that up. I've never really known a lot about contrails in the first place... I guess that just shows I should do my research first

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

chemtrails are NOT a hoax. you are either disinfo or kinda in denial.

I grew up as an air force brat, that means I grew up on air force bases. I saw, sat in, touched, more jets by the time I was 10 than most have their entire life. And was woken up by shaking knick knacks and pictures falling off the walls all the time. I would venture to say you did not grow up on air force bases. Reason being, you would believe in chemtrails.

As kids, we used to do those little cartoons on index cards where we would make the jet CONTRAILS. p.s., those smoke things that "follow" the jets. The only time there was a lingering cloud was during airshows, that was purposefuly spraying for decorative effect or to see what pattern had been flown.

I was born in 1975. went to kindy in 1980. I dare you to find ANY pic or photo from before 1981 that show what you say are debunked chemtrails. Seriously, provide a single photo from 30 or more years ago that show a lingering contrail (what we call chemtrails).

The govt, scientists, and others have already demonstrated proof of a geo-engineering program. yet that must all be contrails too.
edit on 10-4-2011 by rebeldog because: poor grammar

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
I dare you to find ANY pic or photo from before 1981 that show what you say are debunked chemtrails. Seriously, provide a single photo from 30 or more years ago that show a lingering contrail (what we call chemtrails).

Here you go dude, a whole webpage devoted to it.
OldContrails

To see plenty more, just do a suitable google image search for the topic.
Like "ww2 contrail", or "1940 contrail".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
I would venture to say you did not grow up on air force bases. Reason being, you would believe in chemtrails.

My father was in the Air Force and I was born on an Air Force base. That has nothing to do with believing in "chemtrails" or not. I mean seriously, what the hell does growing up on an Air Force base have anything to do whatsoever with "chemtrails"?

I don't believe in "chemtrails" because I'm educated. Intelligent. Researched.

It doesn't take much for educated, intelligent, researched folk to see right through the BS disinformation that "chemtrail" believers peddle.

You're already showing your true colors just by ridiculously stating that since you grew up on an Air Force base, that makes you a believer in "chemtrails". I mean REALLY?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The longer lasting contrail is being formed because its at a drastically different altitude and temperature.

I'm not even getting into the logistics about how inefficient it would be to poison us this way, because there are threads all over this board with my prints, and the prints of people much more knowledgeable in aviation and weather.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES.. Some of you just like to be scared. Does it give you a sense of self importance?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
To see plenty more, just do a suitable google image search for the topic.
Like "ww2 contrail", or "1940 contrail".

Nice post. However, it doesn't matter how much evidence you show to the "chemtrail" disinfo peddlers, they won't have their world turned upside down by facts.

They've been shown all of this before, yet the "chemtrail" disinfo threads keep popping up on almost a daily basis.

Sometimes I hate being intelligent because I just can't comprehend how these "chemtrail" believers don't understand the most elementary and basic part of chemistry that is supposed to be taught to everyone in school.

One more time for those that are having difficulties (for reasons beyond my belief) comprehending the most basic concept of clouds and chemistry:

Clouds are frozen water vapor and hang in the air because the temperature, altitude and humidity are right for clouds to hang around.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85768ed635ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Contrails are frozen water vapor and hang in the air because the temperature, altitude and humidity are right for contrails to hang around.

See? Both of those sentences are exactly identical. The words "cloud" and "contrail" are both interchangeable. That's because clouds and contrails are exactly the same exact thing.

The photo of contrails is from 1972, by the way. Almost 40 years ago. As I said already: Let the "chemtrail" disinformation go. It makes you look so ridiculous.

edit on 10-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

the majority of the "pictures are post 1981

form the comments on that page:

QuoTodt says:
December 27, 2007 at 7:38 am

There are several problems with your statement that what we are seeing today are just “persistent” contrails and nothing more.

“Persistent” contrails require very specific upper atmospheric conditions. Today, anyone can photograph and then compare aircraft contrail formation with “Upper Air Sounding” (weather balloon) data from such sites as the University of Wyoming…

weather.uwyo.edu...

We are seeing GIANT contrails that go for hundreds of kilometers and cover the sky in an opaque white mass with as few as 20-30 aircraft passes. This is occurring at historically LOW Relative Humidity levels in the upper atmosphere. Also, many of these contrails are showing up on radar as being HIGHLY reflective and clearly based on some sort of ‘metallic’ substance.

Here, a German news production reports on the German Military stating they are doing radar experiments covering vast swathes of Germany with huge “contrails” made up of ???? German weather scientists state that the military is altering the weather…
au.youtube.com...

Here is a video I have done regarding a massive bird die off and amazing “Super Storm” that hit my town at the same time…
au.youtube.com...

Here is a mainstream news report from my country where the government admits it has given money to experiment with “Ionizing” the atmosphere to produce rain…
au.youtube.com...

If people take the time to understand the science and the main points of this subject they will see that there is more to this than meets the eye.

“They” have been “experimenting” on us for years which has been exposed and admitted too many times. Whats the big deal? Why are people finding this so hard to understand?
QuoTodt says:
December 27, 2007 at 7:40 am

Also, those military photo’s you posted.

These are very deceiving as the photographs are taken alongside the aircraft at high altitude. If you were looking at these from ground level the trails would be very short just like you expect a “normal” contrail to be.

Also, imagine Germany in the summer of 1943 when the Allied bombing campaign first got going. You saw HUNDREDS (up to 300-800) American B-17′s ALL in a long line, perhaps 100-200 miles long slowly trundling over Europe and Germany to deliver their deadly cargo. This took place in daylight and you would expect that at some time we would have had the PERFECT upper atmospheric conditions (around 18000ft-20,000ft) for some TRULY spectacular “persistent” aircraft contrails. How many pictures are there of this phenomenon that should of occurred at least once and been photographed? Answer…ZERO. ALL those aircraft. ALL those missions and we do not have ONE decent photo of what the mainstream considers a perfectly “normal” event?

Over Esperance and all over the world ENTIRE SKY’s are being FILLED till they are an opaque white that lasts ALL DAY. This is done with as FEW as 20-30 aircraft passes over head. Why was this not seen in WW2 if it is such a “normal” event?

ps those WWII pics that are often cited as "evidence", have no EXIF data and many have been rendered by photoshop which will definetley not help your case.

of course not! they didn't have jpegs back then LOL

you need real pics if you are going to show us "photographic evidence"

though in my opinion you are trying to prove the historical existence of jesus using all the paintings that have been made of him.

where's the science?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

see here is my point right here:

1- I don't believe in "chemtrails" because I'm educated. Intelligent. Researched.

2- It doesn't take much for educated, intelligent, researched folk to see right through the BS disinformation that "chemtrail" believers peddle.

3-You're already showing your true colors just by ridiculously stating that since you grew up on an Air Force base, that makes you a believer in "chemtrails". I mean REALLY?

1- implying that "chemmies" are uneducated. stupid/ignorant. un or mis informed.
2-germany was full o "educated, intelligent, researched" people back in the 30's & 40's, who were unable to see right through the BS disinformation . need i say more?
3- i see empirical evidence is worthless to you, but if his word is worthless then why should anybody take yours for granted or the ridiculous contrailer website you linked to, Hmmmm?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe that there are still loonies out there that believe in "chemtrails".
Get a life , guys .

Not one single "chemtrail" believer has managed to prove that they exist . They just quote other loony believers .

Contrails are frozen water vapour . Nothing more , nothing less .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

i seem to have gotten you mixed up with alfa
whatever

here you go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b037578b3041.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

well, guess i'll just have to put you on my list then,

the list of contrailers i'll be inviting to my up coming thread:

Contrails do not Exist!!! Prove me wrong! by DerepentLeStranger
A Denial of Ignorance
Wherein a contrail conspiracy is revealed
and it's proponents unmasked as pedlars of Pseudo-Science
A proposal or two for an experiment is provided,
And the IHM is short-circuited to the dismay of it's Con-trollers

"There is a principle which cannot fail but keep a man in everlasting ignorance, that priniciple is contempt prior to investigation" ~ Self-evident Truth

a sneak preview:

coming soon!!!!

oh and OP

S&F
edit on 11-4-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed alignment

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well, all you need to do is prove that they are not normal contrails. Simple?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well, first you have to prove that there is such a thing as a "normal contrail" I am afraid that is laughable all in itself.

Secondly , why are they not considered weather altering, as in they DO change the weather, and much of the time.

Why are they not in the conversation as causing global climate change ???

Because "Bonez" and others are trying to convince us these trails are just "clouds" LOL.

Even if they were just CLOUDS, these are clouds that are ARTIFICIAL...

And frankly they are darkening the skies and making the sun look like funny.

What better way to alter climates than having a bunch of idiots telling the world that these clouds are normal, almost as if they have a right to be there, and should even in fact be thought of as COOL.

Fact, I hate them whatever they are, and frankly cannot buy the ridiculous tale that they are ONLY frozen vapor...are you freaking blind ??

And please show us the scientific reports on how this frozen vapor can continously attract more vapor to it , that is also frozen like some kind of reaction.

IMO these "trails" are the single most dangerous alteration of this planet...but to you they are "normal bahhahaha.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Essan

Why are they not in the conversation as causing global climate change ???

Because "Bonez" and others are trying to convince us these trails are just "clouds" LOL.

Even if they were just CLOUDS, these are clouds that are ARTIFICIAL...

And frankly they are darkening the skies and making the sun look like funny.

What better way to alter climates than having a bunch of idiots telling the world that these clouds are normal, almost as if they have a right to be there, and should even in fact be thought of as COOL.

Fact, I hate them whatever they are, and frankly cannot buy the ridiculous tale that they are ONLY frozen vapor...are you freaking blind ??

And please show us the scientific reports on how this frozen vapor can continously attract more vapor to it , that is also frozen like some kind of reaction.

It's your responsibility to educate yourself, not ours, and there are TONS of threads on this forum with just the information you're asking for all through them.

Examples:
The Astounding Effects of Contrails on Climate,Link
The Chemtrail Myth

Those are by an actual weather scientist, with other scientists chiming in. I invite you to read all of OZ's several contrail threads.

Of course they're artificial, THEY COME OUT OF THE BACKS OF PLANES.

READ WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN, DON'T JUST KEEP PUTTING THE DOUBT ON THEM

top topics

join