It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch this and tell me zionists have the RIGHT to the territory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh, and by the way; It being written in an old book does not apply.

www.mapsofwar.com/images/EMPIRE17.swf

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Not sure if your thread title was sarcastic or not. I am assuming that you are implying that the Zionists do not have the right to the land currently called Israel. I personally believe they have absolutely no right being there.

I thank you for linking that interactive map, it was rather educational and very well done. It definitely indicates that the descendants of European Jews from WW2 do not really have a substantial claim to that land.

Let the roller coaster begin...this should be fun

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No sarcasm, and I totally agree with you. History shows that they where not the first people there. Then there is their bible telling us they have the rights, but I don't acknowledge that as any kind of holy book. And last, the way the people living there now directly or indirectly suppress groups of people in an utter fascistic way, is for me a testimonial of just the amount of right they have to occupy these lands; nil.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Their whole "god gave us the land, and the bible says so" mentality is so utterly stupid.

Makes me want to write my own bible and then make my claim to any country of my choice. I hear South America is really nice. Maybe I should take it because a book I'm about to write told me so.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only missing was the...

"Brought to you by the East India Company"

Peace.

No matter what, it is still Earth and we are all human first.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Israel is a member of the international community and as a state has the right to exist and flourish under international law like any other does. The people who make the argument of dismantling Israel as a state are working against the Palestinian cause of being allowed those same rights under international law imo. The argument you should be making is about Israel existing within its legally defined borders ie pre june 1967..not the existence of Israel itself.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have to agree with Solomons on this.
Both Israel and Palestine have a right to exist.
Israel exists because of the Balfour declaration and the United Nations.
oh, and American weapons.
We also need to stop sending Israel foreign aid money.
We could use that $3 billion/yr here at home.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

As an American I would choose the Israelis over the Palestinians any day. The Middle East is a S H I T whole dominated by societies that are ruled by a religion that didn’t modernize or evolve in the past 400 hundred years.

It’s one of the only places on earth where you can disagree with the religion and still get your head cut off. I think that alone says enough.

Morally and ethically the Israelis are light years away from the Arab and Muslim countries that surround them, and any so called atrocities are simply because they have been demoralized as a society by living around violent and primitive cultures.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is only one rule. That is the ability to take and hold the land. Ask the American Indians or any other group/peoples that became null and void. This ability relies on military and financial might. Wonder who's going to kick us "Americans" off of the piece of land we reside on some day (so sorry "native" Americans). I am in full agreement with the Bible tripe. Write a document and call it the word of god on paper then get some gullible to fall for it and overlook common sense. God will eventually wipe the children of Israel off of the map. Be it by tidal wave, ton of matter ejected from the sun, or even a bunch of the children of Abraham moving out the squatters. Nothing is permanent on this blue marble. Not even the Jews.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Oh, and by the way; It being written in an old book does not apply.

www.mapsofwar.com/images/EMPIRE17.swf

The question is why does Israel still stand as a nation? Because God is in control. Do you think that land wouldn't have been taken over years ago? Christians have their eyes on Israel because Israel signifies the miracle that is coming soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter who has a right to what and whether it is right or wrong to be anywhere.

Be it, the U.S., the UK, Iran, Iraq, Afghan, Ish-ra-el (Israel), or Palestine.

It really doesn't matter, they are there now and will be there to stay. Who will force them to move? You, someone in a political position?

They won't move, the Illuminati own the F'ing court system..and not to mention have all major politicians in their pockets....and even if you try to move them by force they will just show up with advanced military hardware and blow away whoever gets in the way...

He who has the gold, makes the rules...or the money..so who creates the money? The people?....short answer...no...

In the end, we are all hue-mans wanting the same things...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Flourish under international law when it is in their favor? Israel following international laws is highly debatable, you can't just throw it in there like it's fact;

www.foxnews.com...

"A number of actions by the Israeli defense forces in their offensive against the Gaza Strip have violated the principle of proportionality and are to be seen as forms of collective punishment, which is forbidden," the Swiss Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

And you people saying they have the right on the territory because they are protected by American weapons; what is wrong with you? I will not accept that "this is the way it have to be" just because they have already conquered the lands (and keep doing so).

This thread was created for internal discussion, not necessarily with me. Let me just make one thing perfectly clear; I do not acknowledge any writings saying Zionists own the lands, I do not acknowledge YOUR god being in control of the situation (hello holocaust), it's completely irrelevant for me that they are sanctioned by the soon world government united nations, I don't think it's justifiable to say they have to be there just because I don't have the firepower to move them out, and last; They way they have always threated the Palestinians calls for a big revision of how we go about politics and allies, not matter what law they are under.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Let me just make one thing perfectly clear; I do not acknowledge any writings saying Zionists own the lands, I do not acknowledge YOUR god being in control of the situation (hello holocaust), it's completely irrelevant for me that they are sanctioned by the soon world government united nations, I don't think it's justifiable to say they have to be there just because I don't have the firepower to move them out, and last; They way they have always threated the Palestinians calls for a big revision of how we go about politics and allies, not matter what law they are under.

Well said. I wish more people had this train of thought, there would be much less stupidity in the world. I see it day in and day out where people promote and defend absolute idiocy in the name of religion, right of passage, minor disagreements... I can go on for ever but won't bother.

Both sides can make good arguments that point out contradictions. Every good point either side has, there is a good probability that the other side can find a logical contradiction in their defense. But when you get down to the bottom or this exact situation, what is going on in Israel is wrong. There is no way to defend it. Doing so you are promoting evil. I know there are other areas in the world where evil happens as well (probably everywhere) but that is not what this thread seems to be about. My interpretation of the OP is that his intention was to point out the fact that European Jews do not have a valid claim to that land called Israel (please correct and forgive me OP if I am wrong). Please be aware that I have nothing against practitioners of the Jewish faith. I love everyone no matter race, religion, or gender. I will quote a post I made earlier on a different thread that I find is relevant to this thread...

I say that if the Israeli's want a place to live without fear or retaliation for the stolen land they live on, they should come to Canada. We are a very accepting multi-cultural society with plenty of land to spare. We could give them land the size of 10 Israels and no one would even notice. Canada also has a well organized Jewish community. But no... they want biblical Judea because the book their ancestors brainwashed them with told them that God gave them this land. This whole thing is so messed up and lacking logic that I don't even know where to begin or end. I would be more than happy to have all the Gazans come here as well, at least here they could live a much better life. Mind you our government here in Canada is very corrupt, but it couldn't be any worse than living under the Zionazis.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, if you are looking for a counterpoint how about this. According to Bible prophecy they are supposed to be there now. What I figured out was this. In the first century AD the Jews managed to trigger a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And according to Leviticus 26 when these curses are over they are supposed to get the land back.

The real problem here though? The curse does not run out until the mid 2020s by my best guess. The Jews are early.

Here is the prophesies to look at.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And this is what Matthew 17 says about John the Baptist.

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John the Baptist according to Malachi was supposed to have been there when Jesus Christ went to the temple and drove out the money changers. It was supposed to have been a 2 man job.

Instead the Jews triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And here is the declaration of the curse in the book of Hosea. As interpreted through Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offense, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

It would seem the Palestinians may be in the wrong here. Even their book says to be watching for the last day and the end times.

edit on 11-4-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you for all your insightful answers. This quote really sums up everything I have been saying, and it's my stance on the issue;

Both sides can make good arguments that point out contradictions. Every good point either side has, there is a good probability that the other side can find a logical contradiction in their defense. But when you get down to the bottom or this exact situation, what is going on in Israel is wrong.

top topics

join