It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expensive hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

The Orion Conspiracy is a short film by Seb Janiak. Watch it at www.theorionconspiracy.com... it's pretty cool

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

you right i'm not english and it's hard to follow me
i did not say mason is a fraud i just say mason is there because he is not dangerous for the people who want keep all that secret
now it's just an advice, i know how ufo subject is important but you should not put so much hope on a person to show you the truth,Mason is honest in his quest for truth but sometimes the topics who are treated are not, i repeat everything could be manipulated photo, movie ... you can not rally tell, it's a Personal choice you believe in or not ... I hope this time I have answered correctly

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I see. But look, Maussan was a very accomplished journalist before he got into ufo, very accomplished, a big name. So that protects him. You cannot touch a man like that....

I know you can fake videos and photos, but when the material is examined they can determine if it went through editing programs right? They can tell if it is untouched or not... thereby they can know if they object was really there or not...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join