It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teresa Heinz Kerry Tells Pittsburgh Reporter To Shove It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw the video of the encounter. Absolutely riotous, and the crowd goes wild.

I'm sure America is going to want to see more of this, because it's such a hoot.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
news.bostonherald.com...
I guess it's ok to disparrage people... just as long as you are a Democrat.

While I view that Ms. Heinz-Kerry's situation is really being blown out of proportion and a non-issue, the quotes of Ms. Vilsack are some which trouble me.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
personally I think Kerry deserves to be President. At least he will be the boss in some house, if not his own. Living with Ms Mozambique must take its toll on him - recently Theresa-isms - "I am sexy and cheeky" - yeah sure. "Edwards is sexy". Does this woman know any other words but sexy - I would think at 60 she would have progressed past it. Finally whats wrong with the Kerry family - the wife puts her foot in her mouth every time she speaks without a script? and the daughter runs around in see through clothes? Not a pretty sight especially with grandma panties.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know this will sound like a right wing response but...

this is not blown out of preportion. The possible first lady ( and who knows... President) lied in front of a camera about something REALLY small and stupid and then said " I never said it" And people think it is COOL??!!

We had a CO Presidency with Clinton. We don't need another one. She is not right. The butter has slipped off her noodles.

She is one beer short of a six-pack. And liberals think she is GREAT??!!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
this is not blown out of preportion. The possible first lady ( and who knows... President)

Show me in where in the constitution grants any duties or responsibilities to the First Lady.

Where is she in the line of succession?

There aren�t any? She isn�t?

That is what I thought.

Yes, this is being blown this WAY out of proportion.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The Dems will give anyone in their party a pass and then cry like babies when a Republican does something similar. Anyone smell hypocrisy!?

Te-Raiza's first husband was a Republican, as she herself was (of the more moderate, not insane type). She enjoys pointing that out - as well as the fact that Repubs loved them and their money back then.

She rocks.

I think she got pissed b/c the reporter was sort of bending her words out of context. And who gives a shyte, anyway? She should probably be more assertive with irresponsible journalists.. like Cheney would.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ah Pyramid boy. I was waiting for you to wade in to this cesspool.

First. Anyone who thinks our last First Lady won't be President in '08 is kidding themsleves.

The line of succession goes through the bedroom of the West Wing.

Second. She LIED to YOU EKK. To YOU. Aren't you the one freaking about suppossed Dubya lies? She LIED on CAMERA or whatever. And you are giving her a pass because she is a lib.

By the way. First husband Republican. Ta RAIZA is republican. Second husband Flaming Liberal. She is flaming liberal. Flip Flops are all in that family.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Go take a deep breath, perhaps a stiff shot and then study up on the line of succession. It will do wonders for your outlook.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It does sound like a non-issue. She just got flustered at that reporter, since his paper is one of those right-wing rags and have been posting lies about them for a while. So when she saw him, she just got mad, lost her cool. It's not like she killed anyone.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by curme]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
CURME, I seem to remeber a post of your where you thought Cheney was completely unproffesional for his comment?

Hello, kettle this is the pot. Your black.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This whole thing is such petty nonsense. It's easy to forget that any one of us might not fare so gracefully 100% of the time if ayeholes with mikes were following us around 24/7. I think she could've been way more bitchy if she wanted to be. She's too cool and controlled for a Cheney-type outburst, tho.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
CURME, I seem to remeber a post of your where you thought Cheney was completely unproffesional for his comment?

Hello, kettle this is the pot. Your black.

You know, I don't recall saying that, or even commenting on Cheney's 'F-word'. I did an ATS Search, but couldn't find it, but that's not saying much, since I never could figure out how to make any of those searches work. Could someone smarter than me, and knows how to use ATS's search feature, find a post where I commented on Cheney's potty mouth? If I'm a hypocrite, I will definately apologize.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't remember you referring to it. More putting words in other people's mouths. I referred to it, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
what a stupid thing to have on the news. The event is almost as bad as finding a post about it here. Might as well have Brittney Spears bra size here too.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
personally I think Kerry deserves to be President. At least he will be the boss in some house, if not his own. Living with Ms Mozambique must take its toll on him - recently Theresa-isms - "I am sexy and cheeky" - yeah sure. "Edwards is sexy". Does this woman know any other words but sexy - I would think at 60 she would have progressed past it. Finally whats wrong with the Kerry family - the wife puts her foot in her mouth every time she speaks without a script? and the daughter runs around in see through clothes? Not a pretty sight especially with grandma panties.

Gee, who says women past 60 are supposed to progress beyond sexy?

Personally, I like to see a woman who' s not a stepford wife.

joey

top topics

<< 1   >>

join