It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO on Highway.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This looks like a cloud to me. I live way up north and we have these types of clouds all the time. I think the whole UFO subject is being affected by an emotional state brought about by wishful thinking in some observers. Emotions can certainly change one's perception of any phenomena observed. I really think a lot of the UFO mania today is being perpetuated by our enhanced abilities to record and communicate our observations. We all have good inexpensive cameras to take pictures of things we believe to be UFOs, and the means to communicate our findings and opinions on electronic forums which can disseminate information at the speed-of-light. This abundance of data would certainly appear to most people to be a great surge in UFO evidence, and in a way it is, because now more evidence can actually be recorded. In another way the statistics relating to instances of UFO activity, experiences and sightings may have remained a constant throughout the years; it's only our new ability to propagate related words and images that gives the perception of increased numbers. This amount of evidence, real, fake or mistakes of perception can get some people in an emotional frenzy, especially when they want to see UFOs. i.e. desire+hope=emotion; emotion+cloud=UFO. So, stay cool, stay objective, observe and study the data and available information and consider their sources.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Thank you for posting all those images of clouds. Problem is: the object in the video doesn't resemble any of them. I'm not saying it isn't a cloud, but can you show us a lenticular cloud as anomalous as the object in the video?

How is it anomalous? It's quite cloud-shaped. It only stands out because of the whiter clouds around it. Are you saying this is an unusual cloud shape?

A non-moving, fuzzy around the edges, cloud-sized object in the sky with other clouds. Hmm.. I wonder what it could be?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gotta say, this top-rated comment from the video in the first post is pretty great:

1. Stop the Car.

2. Get out of the car.

3. Film it properly - this is the most significant event of your life.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Hi ATT!
Please excuse me, I have to come back...soon.

Got some important business to attend to.

Kudos to you,

Toni

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Why didnt they stop the car and get out and film that properly?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is evidently a cloud. I don't see how you'd think that it's a UFO at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yeah - as we dont notice souls unless they appear in form of a ghost

So, if I understand your point correctly, that's one of the biggest UFO ever seen, but (1st but) it happens to be disguised in the shape of a cloud, but (2nd but) it's not a perfect disguise because it's black and clouds are white, but (3rd) it's a UFO anyway.

Or even a cluster of UFOs, all them stationary hovering motionless over a highway and just one person realized and took a less than 1 minute video.

Ok, let's assume you're right.

Please, I need your opinion. What was this?
In my opinion a pretty more strange sighting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be62cb458ec3.jpg[/atsimg]

Halo Over Moscow (October 2009)

Whew *deep breath*. Now where were we? lol

Okay what I want to point out first is that my original impression was/is right on. There is a UFO in the picture, it's just not in the cloud in question. Here is just a portion (the upper-left corner) of the screen shot that I borrowed from the OP's vid.

I don't know if it's flying, more like hovering, but there is def something hiding in that cloud. Perhaps it was in the cloud that looks like a spacecraft and moved? I don't know. I do know, that by closely observing the dark cloud, it does not have any silver color to it what so ever. It reminds me of a snake shedding it's skin. Regardless I still stand on my initial impression. Not bad since I didn't coherently recognize what I see as an object hiding behind the corner cloud. I didn't think, I just went with it. I'm not always correct, what Intuitive is? Especially since I have little training compared to other Intuitives.

Yet I cannot prove that what I see is a UFO. Don't know what it is for sure but my best guess (aside from intuition) is that it's an Alien craft of some kind. If I am the only one who noticed or sees that there is something behind that corner cloud...then the Aliens have expertly accomplished their camouflage.

They get an A.

As far as the other cloud formation, I believe that has been answered for you. It's a punch cloud.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Beyond the fact its huge.there may be something to this..And unless there are clouds that have flickering lights along the top edge??
Enlarge and watch it a few more times. CGI maybe, but not clouds this time ..Good Job OP!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I agree with you...clouds can be misleading ,but not this time.No clouds here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not a cloud at all.. but it would've been good if the camera person parked and took a longer shot. Or taken pics along.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To All The Posts Stating That The Other Cloud Was Just A "Normal Punch-Cloud", I Want To Pose A Question. Ever Since HAARP Has Been Introduced, There's Been Numerous Cloud Deformations &| Colorations. So With That Said, How Do You Know That The "Punch-Cloud" Isn't Created By HAARP? Seeing That HAARP Sends Waves Into The Ionosphere.

As Far As The UFO In This Thread Or So-Called UFO, I Do Believe That It Is A UFO. Evidence Seems Pretty Visible, But Can Also Be Debatable.

Looking Forward To More Posts In This Thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks like bad CGI to me.

The internet is a hoaxers field of dreams.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just a cloud that. Keep looking up though, ya never know.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I believe in Aliens and UFOs and all, and I am not one to be judging videos on YouTube, But I could tell that was a lenticular cloud, we learned about them in like 6th grade and how people commonly mistake them to be UFOS. And plus why did he stop, even if it was a phone he could of recorded many segments and combined them later.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
its a cloud that has been edited

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like a cloud to me. At first I thought effects. If I saw that thing in person I'd freak though, lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's some photos of lenticular clouds that look almost identical to the one in the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bef521616a9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2033d2b4b1bd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b866850487b9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you think it is aliens, someone known as ET or obama with news about bin laden ???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OMG it's a cloud!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join