It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO on Highway.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is the biggest one i have seen so far.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
www.youtube.com...

It's a cloud

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did you take that video?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It doesn't look real to me.. almost looks like the work of cinema 4d

Though the more I look at it, the more cloud like it becomes
edit on 10-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
S&F mainly so others get in here and give an opinion

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It looks like it could be real.... or could be fake. Only question i have is, why did he/she stop filming? I personally would have kept rolling till it disappeared, till i drove underneath it, or till it beamed me and car off highway.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like a cloud to me, I went to you tube and watched full screen, if you pause the video you can see it has a glint on the top of it.

Not sure but if it is actually a UFO it is bloody big

link   
reply to post by RadiantVibration

Chances are good that the video is a few seconds or even a few minutes longer....

More than likely, it was edited and cropped to end before the viewer could realize what the cameraman realized....

That this is a cloud...

link   

Originally posted by RadiantVibration
It looks like it could be real.... or could be fake. Only question i have is, why did he/she stop filming? I personally would have kept rolling till it disappeared, till i drove underneath it, or till it beamed me and car off highway.

Some phones/cameras have limits on recording length .. but it would be VERY simple ( if thats the case ) to record again and later combine them

link   
Stratocumulus standing lenticular (SCSL) cloud....

Classic....

link   
It looks like an obliging cloud, kind of raggedy at the edges, being it's so far on the horizon and so short a video, it's hard to say anything but a cloud.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wouldn't say it's a fake myself, just a distant cloud with a familiar shape. These clouds happen, as do anomalies in the clouds quite often. The people in the car had a good inkling it was just a cloud otherwise yes they would have probably stopped.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
looks like a cloud to me

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
if that is real..then why wouldnt you stop your car..and film it....???

so for that reason alone..i'm saying its a dark cloud...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you were the person who filmed this and knew that it was some kind of craft not cloud, surely you'd be contacting newspapers not just uploading to youtube with no contextual information.

You'd probably want to know if other people saw it too so posting the time, place and date would be a priority. The fact that there is none of this info makes me suspicious of this one.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If it's a cloud it's one doing a damn good impersonation of a ufo.

Problem is the whole 'If that was a UFO someone would have stopped their car to film it' thing.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's a cloud. It's too fuzzy around the edges to be mistaken for anything else.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

If it's a cloud it's one doing a damn good impersonation of a ufo.

Problem is the whole 'If that was a UFO someone would have stopped their car to film it' thing.

peace

Interesting how it is darker than all of the surrounding clouds.
With the increase in UFO activity (like the three red objects recently videoed in Colorado), this is one of those "maybe maybe not's."

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
www.youtube.com...

I'm not a video analysis expert nor a photoshop wiz, but on first view looks like a cloud to me, no movement. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Not necessarily. They might have wanted to get closer before stopping, or see if they could get right under it. A cloud of that darkness and shape being randomly in the middle of an overcast sky of fairly light cloud cover seems unlikely, BUT, in agreement to the "stopping the car" yes, if it were an actual UFO, I'm sure the other drivers on the highway would have pulled over as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join