It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 2 million Jews in Occupied Euroupe during WWII.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Want to learn something watch this:

Google Video Link

and this: (there are others this is just the first one I found)

Google Video Link

It will take a few hours, but there is a lot of information and you can actually have an informed opinion.

Personally, I think the holocaust was real and incredibly inhumane. However, I also believe that the numbers and possibly most grotesque details have been inflated and exagerrated. Believe none of what you hear and only half what you see, right. Finally, I think its odd to say the least that our movie industry has such a fixation with the event. Entertainment doesn't equal truth, although most just believe what the movies tell them to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I can say that not one native american died, I can say that not one person died in the Ukranian Holocaust thing. And nothing will happen to me. For some reason this one event is supposed to be accepted without question. If you do question anything about it, you are a racist. Somethings fishy.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
whats number got to do with it. a group of people were discriminated against and were killed for being who they were, thats the point.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No, that's not "the point". "The Holocaust" is a religion, and cannot be questions. "The Holocaust" says the Nazis intended to genocide the Jews, and killed 6 Million, and used gas chambers. If you doubt or question this, or even a part of it, you are considered a holocaust denier, and can be imprisoned in some countries.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

And what about the other 60 million + people that died most of which were civilians?

If people are going to be imprisoned then we better make sure we know the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello holocaust deniers.
Have you even read the document? Have you noticed the date?

The extermination of the European Jews began at the beginning of the war in 1939 – 1940.
most notorious is operation Barbarossa in which Jews were murdered by the Einsatzgruppen and Wehrmacht special units. This is also known as the “Holocaust by bullets”. In the mean time, Jews still in east Europe ghettos were dying by hunger and disease.

www.holocaustbybullets.com...

Extermination camps began operation in 1941.

“in 1941 Operation Reinhard began, with the paln to kill two million Jews residing in the so-called Generalgouvernement (Government General). The Generalgouvernement was that part of German-occupied Poland not directly annexed to Germany, attached to German East Prussia, or incorporated into the German-occupied Soviet Union.”

www.ushmm.org...

Those were two million Jews in that area alone. There were Jews all over Europe, including Greece, Italy, France, Hungary and so on.
Dr. Heller only estimated that 2 million Jews remained at time and place after the extermination process was already opperating in full steam.

And people wonder why Rense is not liked.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The denial of the Holocaust has been discussed....and discussed on ATS.
I thnk this pretty much sums up why this thread is not needed:

Originally posted by DOADOA
whats number got to do with it. a group of people were discriminated against and were killed for being who they were, thats the point.

Thread closed.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join