It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 2 million Jews in Occupied Euroupe during WWII.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
According to the Zionist Organization of America chairman. Published in the FBI vault files. Most people who've researched this already know the 6 million number is a lie. But hey.

This is a page from Rense, and since some don't like rense I checked the files for myself and its there.

rense.com...

This is mentioned in the first of 10 files on zionism if you'd like to look for yourself.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The whole shabang is a propaganda scheme that was part of a plan.
The more people look into it independently, and not just accept what their leaders say...
They usually find out what we have been told and pushed, like a religion not to be questioned,
is really not true.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So what you're saying is that instead of killing 6,000,000 Jews, Hitler killed 'only' 2,000,000 Jews.

I see.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
So what you're saying is that instead of killing 6,000,000 Jews, Hitler killed 'only' 2,000,000 Jews.

I see.

I'm saying thats a lie that we're told to accept. Makes me wonder what other lies there are out there passed off as the truth. I believe in some countries if you say there weren't 6 million in the holocaust, you'd find yourself in prison.
edit on 10-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

You think all 2 million were killed ?

Show some evidence of this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I see.

no actually he wouldnt have even killed that many because some escaped to england or wherever else they could.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

I gotta agree with this interpretation. And let's say just for shiites and giggles he only got to 1/2 of the '2 million' in Europe at the time - that's still 1 million human beings

Genocide is genocide is genocide. Sorry to burst your bubble
edit on 10-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The bubble being burst is the one that fabricates numbers to make things appear far more "dramatic".

Why make up lies in a story that is supposed to be about "truth"?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I see.

I think that it was probable less than 2 million, as not every single Jew was killed. I don't think anyone is questioning the horror of what Hitler did, but are confused as to why the lie about 4 million+ people being killed and the threat of jail to any what that questions the numbers.
edit on 10-4-2011 by lilsmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I see.

I don't really think it's about the semantics of the numbers that the OP is calling attention to, rather the exaggeration of the numbers to make the persecution seem more grandiose. It is still an atrocity no matter the numbers, but stretching the numbers is just typical of those running the show "behind the curtain"

I'm not sure I even believe the 2Mill number. My guess is more between 50K and 175K. Only a guess!

Bring it on Haters. If 6 million jews had been killed, there would be no Entertainment Industry

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb578

I see.

no actually he wouldnt have even killed that many because some escaped to england or wherever else they could.

Even if he only killed a hundred thousand, it's no less horrible ... exaggerated or no

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Next you'll hear,

"There were only like 10,000 Native Americans when we got here...not even that big a deal really..."

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

I hope you are not saying we should just fabricate everything to do with atrocities committed in the past...history should be well documented and truthful in nature imo.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by LS650

I hope you are not saying we should just fabricate everything to do with atrocities committed...history should be well documented and truthful in nature.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

And there is no way it ever will be. You can have two people experience the same thing YESTERDAY and disagree on how it went down. No historical record or history textbook is even close to 100% accurate

"Pics or it didn't happen"
edit on 10-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just imagine that this report was written by an anti-semite. Then the numbers would make sense.

Just consider the source.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, 1 FBI report states that 1 person estimates that there are about 2,000,000 Jews in "OCCUPIED" Europe that is all the Jews that were killed?

This is not an official count of the amount of Jews there were, it is just one persons guesstimate. And he said in OCCUPIED Europe, Russia was never classed as "OCCUPIED" it was attacked but never conquered and over half the Jews killed came from Russia

This isn't proof, its just more racist anti Semitic hatred, I have strong feelings about the atrocities being perpetrated in Israel, and can even see that many Jews have far to much political influence. But this just stinks of hatred and racism. I have been to Belsen in Germany, the concentration camp is real, the people that died were real

Whatever your agenda, don't insult or belittle those poor souls who died in terrible circumstances

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Personally, I don't believe in it at all. I have nothing against Jews at all. My father tells me we are Jewish, but I don't know, but my point is, I am not anti-semetic at all. Though, I am critical of the Zionist plan, which was in effect before Hitler. I do not believe there was an intented genocide of the Jews. And, if I lived in Germany now, or some other places, just saying that could lead to arrest(or worse). Which to me, makes it even more obvious something is being forcefully hidden. Now, I think some Jews may have been killed. But we have to realize also, Germany sent the Jews in ships to the US and UK, and they were turned back. There was a plan to relocate the Jews to Madagascar. And the Allies bombed the supply routes. And then many Jews in camps died of disease and old age. There is no evidence of any gas chambers. It's a big plot. And again, I have nothing against Jews. But this is/was a Zionist scam long in the working, and the Allies just played along.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just imagine that this report was written by an anti-semite. Then the numbers would make sense.

Just consider the source.

The source is a Zionist. Anyone who knows anything about zionism knows that they are the biggest anti-semites around using innocent Jews to achieve their plan.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is a reprint of a front page article where the Jews of the world declared war on Germany in 1933. You will notice that it states that there were only 600,000 Jews living in Germany at that time.

Apparently, there is also a very famous Red Cross report which detailed many of Germany's prison camps. They had unfettered access and saw no gas chambers, ovens, etc. This report has been constantly attacked by the various Jewish groups but the Red Cross has maintained their evaluations as contained in the report. I'll post the link.

Is there any wonder why citizens in Europe are jailed for simply questioning or disputing aspects of the "Holocaust"?

edit on 10-4-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

my grandpa was a russian soldier.. he was one of the first into some of the prison camps and they found a lot of the documents keeping track of the jewish deaths, the number was like 2.5 million.

keep in mind 20 million russians were killed/starved ect.

but whatever now Europe is jewless just like hitler wanted

top topics

<<   2 >>

join