It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Westboro Baptist Chruch a Mind Control Psy-Op?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Jdawg9909

There is a difference between defaming and cursing people and exercising free-speech. If a Christian were to exercise free-speech he could say "I dont think homosexuality is good and this is why...". But the moment he goes into cursing, threatening and defaming people he is going into harassment. I hope Westboro soon crosses that line and can then be held accountable in a court of law.

I hope also that eventually they will cross that line as well. But the Westboro people prove us one thing, how far the First Amendment can be stretched. They are actually doing us all a favor. Since they have yet to be silenced, you can see how powerful the Constitution actually is. That is the only good thing they have ever done.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because I really believe this is one of the most insidious conspiracies in existence. I don't think it is by any means THE conspiracy but it is one of the more obvious visible manifestations of what TPTB (with the help of the media) are up to.

I have noticed this seems to be one of their favorite tricks. They will have someone (Like Phelps) start making a lot of noise and being really offensive. They will have the media amplify it so you can't miss it. Everyone who hears it will be appalled. Then the media will steer our thinking towards "Well we can't have free speech if people are going to abuse it like this"

I feel they may indeed be working many angles with this group. They seem to be primarily attacking the First Amendment

The most disturbing aspect of it is that it doesn't seem like there are very many people questioning the official story on WBC. I don't believe for a second the media would build this group up like this if they were the real deal. It would be too risky. There would be too many things that could go wrong.

We also know the media does not actively pursue the truth just because it's what everyone expects them to do. Obama can stand up and lie all day long and we're lucky if the media exposes a fraction of them. And usually even when they do, there's more going on than they're letting on. They usually have deeper reasons for exposing a little bit of truth.

It doesn't make any sense that the media would focus on an insignificant little group like this unless they have an agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think so

<< 6  7  8   >>

join