It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Radiation. False Flag? No Fear!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I was thinking that all this radiation "business" sounded very strange. The 'guys' who are trying to get rid of most of us wouldn't want something huge like this to happen just because it would be impossible for them to stay safe.
I've seen many videos and this one is the latest one. It does make sense to me. Watch it and decide for yourself. I just wanted to share it with you and hear your opinion. Thank you
Below are the coments of the person who uploaded the video on utube.

"http://www.reddawnpost.com I have a growing suspiscion more and more everyday that this whole Nuclear thing is a bunch of crap. I believe it's to keep us in fear and keep us chasing our tails. There are more important things than trying to be the next prophet or predict the next major event. It's not going to happen and even if you do get lucky, valuable time has just been wasted. We need to find out how these people operated and learn how they manipulate us and control us. It's not our Braun they are afraid of it's our Brains. This is why they go so far and attack us with so many "Mediums".
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Tell me the nuclear situation in Japan is being overblown when people start to die from prolonged radiation exposure.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have a close relative in Japan and when i sent him an email about radiation and how to clean your water from it, etc. he replied saying that I shouldn't trust everything they say on tv. That it's not as bad as they tell us. I am confused and am trying to find out what is a lie and what is not in ths situation....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Well, obviously a prideful country such as Japan would put their own citizens through torture to spread lies of radiation. Those people in the 0-20km zone don't need their homes anyway; jokes on everyone else, right?

...What?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vulgarism
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Well, obviously a prideful country such as Japan would put their own citizens through torture to spread lies of radiation. Those people in the 0-20km zone don't need their homes anyway; jokes on everyone else, right?

...What?

You're right about Japan, but what if they were forced to d it? What if they received a threat of even worse disaster? Remember what the former minister of finance said about leaving his post because he was threatened with a huge earthquake if he stayed....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
I have a close relative in Japan and when i sent him an email about radiation and how to clean your water from it, etc. he replied saying that I shouldn't trust everything they say on tv. That it's not as bad as they tell us. I am confused and am trying to find out what is a lie and what is not in ths situation....

The general news of the radiation from japan is screened and the situation is downplayed to reduce wide-spread panic. The radiation levels around the first two reactors are immeasurable. Think about that for a second. We know levels at which radiation is unhealthy, but when it's so bad our capabilities to measure it are null, then there is a bit of a problem and a reason for worry. Though Iodine has a fairly short half life, Cesium is 30 years. That's 30 years to half. 30 years of thousands of milliceiverts, halfed, is still thousands of milliceiverts. This form of radioactive material also tends to sit in muscle if i'm not mistaken, which affects the food source.

All in all, not good, regardless of how sugar-coated people make it. Governments just don't want people to spiral into mass panic and rioting. Also the fact that the nuclear experts analyzing this are attempting to push the Japanese government to inform better is cause for concern.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If anything I think that TPTB have overdone themselves this time. And most didn't get to the bunkers. Hahhaha

2nd

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

You can 'what if' any situation but unless you have solid facts then it's nothing more than a fleeting question. Otherwise, you have to go with the obvious deduction of:

1)Large earthquake
2)Japan being warned not to use nuclear energy on earthquake prone area
3)Backup power failed
4)World renowned experts saying situation is worse than they've imagined
5)People forced out of homes to worry if they will ever be able to live in the house/town/country they've lived in their entire lives

With this information if someone were to create a false flag THIS gigantic with so many possible ramifications, there are no signs pointing to the gigantic 'greater good' side of sacrificing so much.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What if the whole thing is exagerated.
There is alot of evidence of media fakery,
if only we can learn to cast a critical, cynical eye.

www.cluesforum.info...

The main stream media are liars and puppets for their paymasters.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

There is no doubt there is fear mongering, but media sensationalism is the norm.

I'd rather take the middle ground following those doing legitimate studies and say there is some validity to worry. Though grandiose "master plan of unseen powers that be" theories are entertaining, they do little more than worry gullible people. But we are talking about elements that are cancer causing with no effective way of negating. This will affect life atleast in Japan for a good number of years to come, even without the doom and gloom.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am open to the possibility that it is a completely fabricated hoax on the part of TPTB, and that all of the harmed workers never existed and the photos were faked and that all of the supposed "radiation detected here" stories around the globe are also fabricated.

All of this comes from the same sources, Govt and Corps, the system. And I do distrust them.

So yes it is possible this is a massive hoax. The biggest hoax ever. Possible.

However if it is not a hoax, than we are dealing with an extremely dangerous situation and need to examine what dangers we face and respond to them appropriately.

I have not seen any proof with my own eyes in real life, and am dependent entirely upon media outlets for information about global events. I am only operating under an assumption that what information provided is at least partially true.

Since I am isolated in a distant location, it would be impossible for me to really know the truth given I do not have access to government classified secrets.

Your theory remains plausible at this point in time.
edit on 10-4-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That's why we have to find the way to learn the truth. I dn't know how. May be if someone in Japan tried to test the radiation and post it here. Otherwise we will have to wait till some honest guy who is happen to be one of "them" comes out and tells the truth. The second option is almost like a fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I agree.

Everyone is falling for the deception, even the elect.

new topics

top topics

join