It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Assistance training for the mark of the beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
are they using public assistance as training to receive the mark ?
they basically, keep applying financial pressure until a certain portion of society has no other options but
to ask for assistance. and this came after a 10 year fattening process, the fatter we got the easier making
a living became until almost everyone over extended on futures. triggering a nationwide margin call.

*the reason I have brought this up is, although it may seem normal to go to the state for assistance after all they print the money. and the more money these programs consume - the less are earned, instead of giving tax dollars like everyone assumes, they just print new money causing everyones money to decline (inflation).
you are living on one third of the wealth a person in 1960 lived on... thats real progress - of these programs anyway. and I dont believe they give you a plan to get off public assistance once your own it. and their suggestions are only partially viable solutions to getting off welfare. So, the only solution I see is - We have to forcefully drag people off of Welfare otherwise - we are eating our seed corn. the question I have is, how big are our grain silo's? and why is the government doing the Churches Job of serving the needy. (churches apply public morals to our society, and discourage free loading, the state appears to be incouraging it.) exactly why do we take a collection every service if it wasn't to serve the community. social services are for cases the churches can not handle. and living on one third of what my parents did - and they had a hard time... ??? how do we reject the mark of the beast ? when everyone thinks its normal.
edit on 10-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

You cannot stop the mark of the beast, it is too ingrained in our society.
It is the automatic deposit, the credit/debit card, it is the cash in your pocket.
They all have numbers, and all belong to a beast, and are all trackeable.
The only way to avoid the mark is to live like Ghandi.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't really know what you're getting at, but I don't see this thread going very far in honesty.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

your in England - it isn't your problem.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When you are referring to something in the bible, I think it is our problem. It's not just the USA that has the finger pointed at them in scripture, it involves the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

how is it not our problem...? please enlightmen me...

isn't it eeryones problem..?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

well since when do people in UK pay for USA public benefits. >?< if you have a problem then I guess
you have these people running the show there too.... but other than that - I will not ask you for a solution
so it must not be your problem if your outside the USA.

www.dshs.wa.gov...

JPMORGAN appears to be managing PUBLIC ASSISTANCE... interesting - I need to dig deeper into this.
how is the banks managing tax money... supposidly taxpayer money.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I think we are tracked primarily through our social security number. We are also tracked in our daily lives because the things we buy have bar codes.. but I think the mark will be that chip that was first introduced for the pets and is know being introduced to the people of the public..

new topics

top topics

join