It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician reveals The Secret Agenda!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The thing people should understand about Project Camelot is that it is Illuminati disinfo. King Arthur is code for the Antichrist, Camelot is code for the NWO. Their logo is the eye of Horus. That said, that doesn't mean that they don't tell the truth (or part of it). So yeah, mostly, I think they are telling the truth. Planet X is faked and so are aliens, but everything else is probably spot on.

The most interesting aspects were the separation of "humans and non-humans". This is probably very real. The alien lie exists so as to be able to genetically test people and if they are not up to their purity standards or if they are just troublemakers, they have a convenient reason to dispose of them. Another interesting part was the description of the squiggly symbols on the uniforms. These are easy enough to determine, here they are: Greek symbols of 666.

The picture is partly down the page.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

edit on 10-4-2011 by jcrash because: link

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Please do not be upset over the elites trying to save themselves by hiding in bunkers.There are bunkers in the mountains,underground bunkers in many countries. They are actually building their own coffins.Many of them shall die slowly in those concrete coffins. They do not know what will happen when the great upheaval begins. If they know what to expect,they would not take the chance of hiding in bunkers.The leaders will be not be allowed to survive,because they have shown their evilness. The combined energy of the anger of the millions who have been excluded and misled, will cause their coffins to be sealed forever.If you have experienced what poltergeist and angry ghost can do, you will not take it lightly. The combined power of beings of energy is beyond man's imagination. So they make their choice and they shall suffer in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
Isn't anyone curious about the serious grammar mistakes of the "minister"?

Grammar mistakes, are quiet common in the upper management, you will find that this is one of the reasons that they have PA's, you have to cunning not necessary good at spelling to get into politics.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
when the elite will scamper into their safe holes, I will be there to shovel dirt on their doors

Go and find as many of the bases as you can, and mark them on maps. When the shtf comes, we must make sure they remain in their expensive coffins. The ones that will survive on the surface dont need the meddling of the elite anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All this info tells me one thing. The elites are a bunch of cowardly B* that live in complete fear their entire lives. There's also only one thing they fear more than this future disaster, and that is all the common folk. Let them dig there underground tombs. They will no longer have slaves to do their work. With the survivors that are left after 'this' event; if you think they're going to become slaves, think again. They'd choose death over working for the likes of a cowardly 'elite'. After surviving 'this' event, they'll have nothing left to fear. The likeliness of an elite network doing their own work would be taxing enough for their soft manicured hands they'll die-out in due time.

“Every man dies - Not every man really lives.”

William Ross Wallace

None of you elites really live and most will perish without experiencing a true life experience of true emotion, love and companionship. You wasted your life experience away doing pathetic deeds in the name of greed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy

Originally posted by Viking9019
It makes my blood boil how the elites around the world use the people's money to build underground bases for them and think its ok to leave the people out to die.Surely they should remember that the people are above them and they should lead by example and go down with the ship in so many words.

Lol. I'm one of the "elites" you speak of. I come on here as I find it enjoyable to read about all you people complaining and can't do anything about it. Lol. (I don't give a damn about you or anyone else - the plan to cull the population safely is under way. - All you do is waste air for me.) I also find it enjoyable that I can come out and say this, and no-one will believe it. (Go on look through my previous posts? It's a laugh how easily you people can be swindled.)

Some of us will survive, a lot more than you think. We will be waiting outside your hole in the ground, for the day when you will emerge wanting a breath of fresh air. Then, after explaining to you the errors of your ways, we will carve you up and eat you - with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti. Ffft Ffft Ffft.

On topic, the translation is a Google translation of the original document which was written in Norwegian; hence all the grammatical errors.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hmmm - personally I think that the real PTB don't want their smart monkey project escaping into space as cyborg and AI enhanced freaks - that is why they need a dumbed down compliant controllable population - since religion has become ineffective for the more advanced of us - the bloodline elites are simply being used as their agents for all of this - is there a planetary disater coming, Niburu? - maybe - or perhaps it is a convenient ruse to get all the government to build a whole lot of bunkers for their chosen seedstock - whilst they kill the rest of us off!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Temporarily closed pending the request to OP for sources.
ATS does not allow the posting of unsourced outside material.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

There are now sources and quote tags in place, so the thread will be reopened.

Member may find additional information in this earlier thread about the Norwegian letter:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Tue Apr 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

So when the end of the world arrives, and they think we are all dead, it will a surprise for the Elites when they pop their heads up out of their holes, and find out we are not all dead, but they have left us to play with some of the toys they left behind. BANG now you are dead. Should have stayed safe in your holes !!! HUH...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Hmmm - personally I think that the real PTB don't want their smart monkey project escaping into space as cyborg and AI enhanced freaks - that is why they need a dumbed down compliant controllable population - since religion has become ineffective for the more advanced of us - the bloodline elites are simply being used as their agents for all of this - is there a planetary disater coming, Niburu? - maybe - or perhaps it is a convenient ruse to get all the government to build a whole lot of bunkers for their chosen seedstock - whilst they kill the rest of us off!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I can think of a way to verify this.

If over 4k super underground bases have been, or are nearing, completion
and all the super-elite and captains of industry are members,
and 2011 is the date of completion
and it is for some classified but known event

then maybe

we should see a steep decline in job opportunities in the years leading up to the deadline,
and a corresponding increase in political instability as the true shapers of the world
remove themselves from the picture.

Just a thought.

David Grouchy

or all that could be evidence of the first wave of a demographic bomb.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just love how a thread can be messed up...

Thank you mods! ...

Pissing me off for 3 days... good work tho, cant let all your school go to waste right?..

Truth are out there, and have been for 3 years now since this politician said his true words about Norway.
And their plans..

But it was originally posted at ITPro.no but was eventually deleted... so now you only get 404 Error, the same shiz you get here when you post juicy news...

Now its on several different blogs around, in Norwegian but people tend to throw the "you got it from a blog did you" attitude plus some mods doing their dirty work...

Gonna dig up some more, but time will tell how much i need to wait .. for the Mods here at ATS ..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is the letter... i don't understand why that was the one that got shorten.... still pissing me off with the degree of stupid...

This is the one of the big reason i posted this...

Still shocked by mods doing their work and the threads falls to pieces...
Like Tesla Patents thread was DESTROYED! ... and the mods fixed the link so they get a percent of the "Tesla Patent Books" that are sold??! .... whatever... you know who you are...

Back to topic.

Here the Hole story brought back from the ashes.

The politician's own words I am a Norwegian politician. I want to say very difficult things 
 going to happen from 2008 to 2012. The Norwegian government is based 
 more and more underground bases and bunkers as they call the "arches". 
 When they are asked about what they are, they answer simply that it is 
 protection of the population. When I ask about when they will stand 
 finished, I get in reply "before 2011 ". A good number of other countries makes it 
 same. 
 I have met a number of other major politicians and world leaders (can 
 confirmed by the images that are sent). All they know about this, but they 
 do not want to scare the people or create mass panic. Planet X comes and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds 
 Svalbard and several other places in Norway, with help from the U.S. and the EU. 
 They will only save those that are in the power elite and those who can rebuild 
 society, such as doctors , Researchers and so on. Officially, the project is called the Svalbard Global Seed Vault 
. Behind the sponsors are Bill Gates has invested 
 all 180 million of his own wallet with the Rockefeller 
 Foundation (related to the New World Order), Monsanto Corporation 
 (genetically modified food), Syngenta Foundation (pantenterer seeds) - and 
 Government of Norway. When it comes to me, 
 I know already that I should leave before 2012 to an area in Mosjoen 
 where we have a deep underground military facility. Where are we 
 divided into sectors (red, blue and green). These camps have been built for 
 long ago. All sectors and the bases are connected via tunnels and has called 
 leather buses called "NOAH 12" (as in Noah's ark) that can take you from 
 one base to another. This is for them to be in contact with each other 
. Only the large doors separate those so that each sector 
 not compromised in any way. Rail transport buses are 
 between the different bases underground. They have systems with these everywhere. They are 
 mainly used by the military to control all together. I have visited a number of underground bases. We use leather 
 buses to get around. Only a few special people were chosen to 
 tour. Those who are in direct line with the power elite know this. I am very sad because of what I know. Often tears come forward 
 with others who know that so many will know the truth too late, and when 
 it will be over for them. The government has lied to the people since 1983 
 until now. All leading politicians know this in Norway, but 
 few will say anything to the people and the public because they are afraid not to join the 
 leather buses that will take them to bases where they will be 
 safe. Many will die People who want to be left on the surface of dying will not get anything 
 help at all. The plan is that 2 million people to be safe and 
 the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish without knowing what 
 happens. All governments in the world is aware of this and they say only that it 
 going to happen. If they reveal anything to anyone is the guaranteed death.
 But I do not care more about myself. Man must survive and the species must survive 
. People must know this. For those of you who can save themselves, I can only say that you should come 
 up into higher areas and find caves up to the mountains where you can have 
 food stocks for at least five years of boksmat and water to last a while. 
 Radiation Plays and biodrakter is also recommended if your budget allows it 
. God will not help us. Only each person individually can make a difference. Please wake up! I can assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years left 
 to prepare for the playoffs. Get weapons, create 
 survival groups and a place where you can be safe with food for a 
 while. Just look around: They are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere 
. Open your eyes, folks. Ask the government about what they build 
 and they'll say, 'Oh, it's just a warehouse for food, "and so on. The 
 blinds you with all the lies. Politicians with hidden agendas I often see that the Norwegian state politicians act as if they are 
 controlled in every thought. It is as if they are told to do things 
 specific behaviors. It is clear to me who they are and who they are 
. You can see it in his eyes and in their mentality. Remember 
 those who are going to be in or near urban areas in 2012 are the 
 is going to be hit first and die first. Later, military forces 
 clean out the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill orders 
 if there is resistance during transport to the camps where 
 all will be marked with a number and a label. The public will not know what happens until the very end because 
 government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will be in hiding and 
 government will simply disappear. A typical defined area where the public can not escape to. Photo: Adrian, Flickr.com. A tour of the underground bases When I participated in the military, I was at one point given a task to 
 get something out of a base and deliver it to another base. We were told: 
 "Do not ask any questions. Just do your job." When we landed outside the base 
, we were transported in trucks to the outside of the base where there were large doors 
 which was heavily guarded by military personnel.
 Or it seemed like they were military personnel, but they had different uniforms on the 
: Orange and black uniforms for the orange-clad 
 had a gold triangle on the black suit and had a green triangle. The triangle pointing downward like a pyramid upside down and it had some 
 strange symbols in them. To me it looked like the letter E, but 
 lines were not connected to the letter as we write this letter. 
 It was designed as an E, but in the middle pointed letter inward. 
 symbols were just above the chest on the left side of the black-clad and 
 the cap they wore. The symbols were like an ordinary brand, 
 but clear enough to see them. We entered the big doors. I thought, 'What the hell is this "
 and felt a bit intimidated at first. It was like something out of a 
 science fiction movie. This was the first time I was in such a database. We came into a 500 meter tunnel where there was more of this 
 military personnel with weapons, as expected, with further transport for us. 
 We were divided into groups. Some were sent one way, while I and my 
 group was asked to follow the black-clad guards to another 
 location. When we got to the end, we were asked to take on some 
 masks "for our own protection". I thought: "For our own protection? Are not we already well 
 protected by being inside this huge underground complex of 
 armed guards?" We were then asked to enter on a leather coach. They were driven by a kind of 
 kind of blue crystal energy. At least it was the way it looked.
 When we sat inside these buses, I asked one of the guards: "What is this?" 
 He said: "There's no need to know". In the front where the operator sat, there was a window with a box next 
 next to him. Just before he started to see the big blue-violet 
 crystals emit a violet-blue light, not dazzle you, but 
 which was quite nice to look at. I have never seen such energilys 
 crystal or some other places. I therefore thought that this must be 
 power source. I guess the energy field as we went through before we came to 
 check was driven by these crystals, since it was 
 same type of light. Later in the base I saw that some people working with these 
 blue-violet crystals. They were bigger than those I had seen in 
 rail bus, about a meter long, and they were placed on a line 
 one by one. They ran a special light through. They were blue-violet and 
 when they were lit on the inside, they were more blue and had a stronger 
 color. The people were wearing white masks and goggles and stood at a distance 
 when the light went into the crystals. I was about 20 yards away. We were quickly led 
 of place when they said: "Come on, move on!" I could see that there was a tunnel-like system and the other 
 leather buses went so quickly that you only saw a flash of light that flew past. 
 It seemed like there was a vacuum-based system where there is no 
 air resistance. Rail buses was almost as large as the tunnel. They were 
 around 12 meters long and had a pointed shape in front and behind, and had seats for 10 people 
 with the operator. You could run both ways and it 
 was not necessary to turn them. They were sealed on the inside after you 
 went into them. There were also separate rooms for cargo that you could take with you, but not much. 
 There were quite a few of these skins buses around, and they 
 passed just like a light passes in a flash. I had not seen the other leather 
 times since it went so fast. You forget to look up 
 around when you're on the inside of one of these. You you either concentrates on 
 your stomach. These leather buses moved extremely fast. I've never seen anything like this before 
. When we arrived at the station, I felt nauseous and 
 the other people who were there felt the same. One of the guards 
 said it used to be the first time with everyone. When we came out, we were given goggles and asked to go through a security check. Here are all ghastly. 
 There were guards with guns everywhere and a new energy field that we had to go through. I thought, "Here I should not be". So we went through this energy field and came out into another room. I put 
 noticed a display on the side of the wall that read: "HUMAN - NOT HUMAN 
 - PURE - NOT PURE." The rest of what was on screen was a strange 
 language I've never seen before. The guards asked us to change clothes inside a room and join in the future.
 When we had done it, they said it was time to go further. Again I thought 
: "How big is this place?" We just got out of a rail system that went 
 miles ... and it was more? We were led on to an elevator system with a seat that would take us down, 
 or it was what I thought it would do. Instead it went 
 sideways for about three minutes. In this place time was an unknown factor 
 because we had no way of knowing what time was when they had taken 
 from us all at the check-in. All I can say is that when the job was done, I realized that the world does not 
 is as it seems to be and that much is hidden from the population.
 It makes me sad and afraid. Threats from space Later when I became a politician, I started digging into this because I 
 wanted more answers. What I found was that the base was 
 survival bunkers for the government, some of the people and military to survive inside 
. It is a threat from the outside is going to happen 
 in the year 2012 and underground bases built for that part of the 
 human race to survive. Planet X is known for all the information that I have talked to so far. 
 The Norwegian government knows this and keeps it hidden from 
 public. They have tracked this object for a long time now and 
 was given the first warning from the U.S.. I know that there are 18 bases in Norway. I do not know what many of 
 dangers are when I'm not a scientist, but from what I know so 
 the various governments leave before 2012 to the bases. If this object 
 passes us, it will be very many problems on the surface of the earth. 
 That's all I know. This is why they will go underground. If such an event comes, they have ensured that they will have 
 supplies underground for five years or more to avoid this. When they 
 know it's safe on the surface, they will rebuild the community again.
 We were just told that we must leave before 2012 and that there is something in 
 space is going to cause major damage. I do not know if there is a threat from the sun or Planet X. I'm not so 
 in the science of things. I only tell what I 
 have seen and been told and nothing more. I will not get anything other than 
 problems by posting this and I have no need to mislead anyone 
. I do this only to expose what is happening in Norway 
 and that some might survive it is to come. I can say that 
 I've already said too much, but you are now warned ... I have no need to find on this or create mass panic.
 I just want to tell the public about what is to come, so I have 
 done what I can from my side. Fear keeps the truth hidden Those who know the truth are afraid to talk about what they know when they 
 fear for their lives. I want the audience to also know what is going on 
. All the leading politicians in Norway know of this.
 They know that if they reveal anything they will be removed from his position and 
 be denied access to the different underground bases when the time is right 
. The future of my children is all I can think of - and all the other children 
 growing up in the new world. We must do something for those so that they can 
 grow up and know what their parents did for them, so as to give 
 this information to people like you. Please share this information 
 with the rest of the internet. When the time comes, people will survive because 
 of the information they have received from various sites on the Internet. There is much in this world that are not known to the public. I can say one thing about all this: Do not go quietly into the night. Be ready and have faith in yourself. It is 
 no help in trusting the government. Rely only on yourself.
 Take precautions to be safe with your family. Join together with others. 
 Work together to find ways to solve all the countless 
 problems you will face.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think they are starting a war, against this celestial body that comes, they are not sure what it is.

But they have a clue, they are not gonna sit tight and wait for it to pass.. they are ready for a world WAR on the surface.. and the majority are left to defend for them self, while the Elite have their war games from the Super Bunkers.

Like someone here said, lets hope they leave lots of good stuff for us when they leave.

The time is close now, for us all to see if this is all bull#..

But why build a perfect underground worlds and don't tell us?

Its our Tax money they are using, we still have no right to ask..

We don't have the choice of selecting what our extra money we give away to greedy politicians are used on..

People who think we are all alone in the Universe are the most brainwashed ones, cause they have not been able to be open minded, cause of fear mongering and lies & cover up for hundreds of years..

Unite the people and we will stand strong, but we are so selfish that we all want to be on the top of the pyramid..
so we start to look alike as our deceivers..

People who think they are helping, but are really just pushing the hidden agenda.. and they even don't know..

People tend to talk with each other on the buss stops, on the streets about the same thing these days... from MSM Newspapers etc... but talk to each other in open mind is like stepping out of the comfort zone..

ATS... been here for years since you started... now you are being taken over slowly, even the mods think they are free, but they are being used to dumb down the facts, so the sheep can have their minds intact.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Many many credible people from various intelligence agencies have given their lives to give us this information.

Really? Can you name one? Name just one credible person from any intelligence agency at all who has given his/her life to bring out information about Planet X.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When they come to the surface after an what ever event i think there will be much disease ,hatred,anger.The power to be will eliminate anyone that is not RFID.It only reasons that they will not want any surface people to survive.
This has happened before ,and will happen again and again,we are very predictable,they are monsters not us.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The fact that you guys entertain such non sense is hilarious...If there is suppose to be this major catastrophe who cares were all going to die anyways!! Do any of you understand space in a common sense practical way? Lol someone let me know when this so called planet all of a sudden speeds up and slams right into earth....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join