It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the time the World is Ending, truth is I am done pretending!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
First Post!!!

Everyday it's doom and gloom all around ...

Predictions,
Natural Disasters,
Wars,
extinctions
etc. etc.

We are so used to all the above that now we're all becoming quite numb! We hear something on the news or read something somewhere, we worry about it for the current time and then move on to another set back in this World ... With everything always going wrong all the time, some of us have come to the conclusion that the World is ending or is on the brink of WW3 ... We worry, but we don't seem to worry enough ...

Some people come with good links/stories/information on here and some people think the World's over soon where as others debunk it, laugh it off and move on to whatever is next in line ...

So is the World ending or Not?
Is there gonna be a big change or not?

We're thrown in so many different directions on an hourly basis on here that we no longer know if we're coming or going.

We're all numb from inside really, no matter how much we write on blogs etc. Coz a lot of us, ooooh aaaah about something, log off, watch some tv, grab a burger and get on with our lives ...

Sorry, it's my first post! Don't know how to choose a forum!

edit on 10/4/11 by faryjay because: Forum!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
People gotta gave a hobby. Some like cars,some woodworking,me i love a good conspiracy,we are all something special on here. Faceless prophets, who cares what happens,no one can change it,but if something does happen there isnt a member on here that if able to,would do anything they could to help another,even thos two that are always fighting on the yellowstone thread! s&F
edit on 10-4-2011 by theson because: speeelaing

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Same thorts ! But now one cant turn back. Know so much seen too much heard too much ! Must keep on the path searching for one of the truths... Good Luck !

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

The world will experience the greatest war of mankind! This will be WW3 and the biggest war humans have ever known due to the fact it will be a spiritual war which will effect every single religion and custom in the world.

We are currently going through a transistion of time where humans will know the truth of life and death which will result in all people of every country know our domain of earth and mother nature and connect all of us as one.

All humans have obtained this point by believeing in eachother and our enviornment in learning which is Satans domain of Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which is everything external which is Fire. This is a negative effect it has on all cultures and religions. All life forms on earth are of this.

We are all internally water which is our spirit or Mind, Heart & Soul. This is our positive internal spirit which is positive and the birth place of all religions!

I can tell you all if you are willing to hear!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

That's the thing though, knowing people these days, a WW3 could break out but people would still just be about their day to day living and being numb about everything ...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

That's the thing though, knowing people these days, a WW3 could break out but people would still just be about their day to day living and being numb about everything ...

Thats right but until all people understand the true meaning of internal self and ask questions about how money was formed, the meaning of the Pyramids, the meaning of one self. Things will change! We are right on the cusp of this belief! I will be back in 20mins!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It's hard for people to understand such things, coz to do so, they'd have to think out of the box ... Something everyone just isn't comfortable with!

The problem is, too many people blindly believe in what the mainstream media says and/or they just can't be bothered with learning and just want to follow their fore-fathers like Sheep!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Keep your faith of positive self and understand many people died for what we have today! The Sheppard is here to lead the sheep.

The Christian religion was born on the death of Christ. He sacrificed himself on the cross which represents positive energy of our internal self! The Jewish belief in the star of David is also correct.

Humans have achieved this point in evolution previously by the cycle of life. Life and death are are natural progression for our internal spirit.

The media only believe of what is in front of them!

Time is coming for the second coming of the annointed one! Christ! He will first deliver a sword which is the truth which is spoken. He will then make people understand life has a meaning and is just the beginning!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I Understand what your trying to say all to well. Many years ago when I "woke up", I inundated myself with every bit of knowledge i could possibly find. Books, articles, pictures, even joined ATS in the search for the truth. The problem I now face is trying to find a balance between all the doom and gloom and living a meaningful life.
Sometimes I think that I have trully ruined things for myself. The things I think about and concern myself with, my outlook on life now. Though I may be awake. There is a price to be paid.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Every day is MORE gloomy then the last,-overpopulation will cause this-pollution would cause this-running out of natural resources would cause this
The bible says in the end days PEOPLE WILL GET NUMB-thats why god starts rampping up the disasters to wake people up
People wrote thousands of years ago these things of the end times that are right on course for today-?? how did they know we all would be fighting on a planetary level--how did they know we would be polluting the whole world in the end times?? simple--it was truth -
go read the bible-ALL OF IT--clearly states the long slow decline of our world till the really big events come [ nobody can say this isnt happening right now]
The bible says people will be covered with sores all over our skin in the end- [could this be from radiation-pollution]- [morgellons from chem-spraying??]
The bible says if god did not intervene in the end times we would destroy the whole planet--seems he was right if you look around.
How did people know this thousands of years ago when they didnt even know how BIG the planet was or if it was even round or flat?? Simple it was propheitized-information given to the non-understanding to write down so we in this age would see god could only have given this information for the end days.
The bible says in the end gloom and doom will be a constant and expanding realization for the un-believers and christians till the new world comes--go read if you care to live forever-if you care about your childrens future-or keep grazing like sheep waiting for the slaughter

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It Will Be A New DAwn, A New Day, A New Life for Me and Im Feelin' Good

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think the problem is as I have said in previous posts and threads. I think that we as society need something to fear to take away the worries of the day. Most people would rather have something else to worry about then to have to worry about something real and right there. So if you are saying failing at finding a job or getting a degree to improve your life. Say your bills are due and you are going into bankruptcy, your wife is leaving and taking the kids, or even if you are sick and you are worried. It is a way for us to divert our real problems and fears to find something else to worry about.

So I think the biggest problem is that with the world economy in such piss poor shape, terrorism, environmental disasters, and natural disasters that have affected so many of us. I think people find it easier to worry about something huge coming. If you think the world is going to end in the next 6 months then the real current problems that we experience in life become less important.

Why does it matter if I am going to be evicted at the end of the month the world is going to end in May anyway. Who cares if my landlord is going to kick me out because by the time the process is over we will all be dead. See what I am getting at?

This is what I think the basis of the End of the World theories is from. I don't dismiss the theories because I don't want to believe in them or face it. I dismiss them because 99.9% of them have 0 merit or evidence to back them up.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I think this is one of the most dangerous things that is. That we are "used" to hearing this so when real disaster and horror strikes us we dont really understand it. When the japaneese EQ and following tsunami and nuclear catastrophe happened this was actually quickly forgotten, but it was a "big deal" while it went on. That is sad, as this is very severe and should not happen. We forget and we predict- but how many of us prepare?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
... Exactly, we're stuck in this whole "it's all about MY LIFE" episode ... And I think, this is what's making everyone weak and meaningless!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Everyone thinks life is some sort of video-game where it doesn't matter if other people live or die as long as YOU succeed. I know a lot of people in my school that frequently crack jokes about the 9/11 terrorist attack. It's human nature to sometimes laugh in the face of impending doom but there is such a thing as NOT being insensitive to other people's turmoil. Not many people truly cared about the Japanese nuclear crisis, which is sad, because it's going to affect all of us.

Of course, you can't always engulf yourself in doom and gloom, but you should have at least some level of awareness.

Support optimism, not ignorance and numbness! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Exactly! The more disasters/wars we have the more numb we become. An Earthquake in Japan again? Oh well, so what's the plan for today? Cinema? Dinner?

I remember the days when people actually did care and morn for a bit! Now it's like, disaster happens, we hear it on the news until we get bored and switch over to Two and a Half Men

Being selfish is what's killing this World ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
theirs people dying theirs people crying
theirs people lying theirs people denying
but if they can't stop it who will
you are just a spoke on a wheel
always turning always trying to steer
move forward stop fear end isn't here
never be scared never let them control
otherwise you will no longer be on a roll
everything to you will become steeper
if you take this road the mud is deeper

There a poem I thought I would write on spot.

I know what your saying but as you get older you notice more current events and events.
it all sounds bad to you yes I'm sure our grandparents felt the same way about wars and that it was the end.
There is doom and gloom in everyone's generation. the world will always be horrible to people no matter what century you live in.

top topics

join